Baby Names

Help with choosing my other twin girls name

tjc102006tjc102006 member
edited March 2017 in Baby Names
So im having twin girls. I really am set on paisley. I need some suggestions on another cute unique girl name to go with paisley

Re: Help with choosing my other twin girls name

• Paisley and 

Joni
    Joelle
    Juno (June)
    Cecily (Cece)
    Lucy
    Paige ( not son cutsey but sound so cute with Paisley)
    Luca
    Georgia
    Nina
    Isobel
    Teagan
    Sadie

• Loading the player...
  • Paisley and…

Scarlett
    Luna
    Isla
    Eden
    June
    Everly
    Mila
    Wren
    Violet
    Hazel
    Maisie
    Teagan
    Aurora
    Lainey
    Hadley
    Stella
    Melody
    Lucy
    Roslyn
    Quinn
    Greer
    Lorelei
    Summer

• Ooh pp suggestion of Summer is great! I don't know any and have always loved it. Works well with Paisley, cute, happy and girly.
  • bbiutmcph said:
    Plaid?

Sorry but pattern is the only thing that comes to mind with Paisley and it's so trendy.  

Edit: Also just want to make you aware if you aren't that Paisley isn't really unique. It really came into the scene in 2006 and was already in the top 50 in 2015. 
    This. All of this.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

<3 Mama to 2 girls - H&I <3
  • Sorry for the sarcasm you're getting for Paisley, since you already said your set on it and didn't ask what we thought of that name. Yes it's a pattern but so what? Lily, and Rose are flowers, Sage is a herb, Olivenis an Olive for god sakes!

• Girl, you straight up told another poster her son's name was yucky. Op got plenty of suggestions and constructive criticism along with the the light hearted joking. If she can't handle someone on the internet suggesting plaid and gingham tongue in cheek, she is better off dropping the name because that joke will be made in real life too. 

And to be helpful to the op. 

I don't like Paisley and it certainly isn't unique. It's cutsey, so if you stick with it I'd make sure to avoid other names that end in that double e sound.

I like previous suggestions Of Cecily and and Lorelei
    I also suggest

Juniper
    Laurel
    Harriet (you can use Hattie as a nn)
    Jessa

• Yes and I completely misunderstood that woman's post when I said the name was yucky....and apologized. It's been my understanding that if someone says they already chose a name and aren't asking our opinion of it, it's kind of against the rules to go bashing it that's all.
  • Yes and I completely misunderstood that woman's post when I said the name was yucky....and apologized. It's been my understanding that if someone says they already chose a name and aren't asking our opinion of it, it's kind of against the rules to go bashing it that's all.
    Nope, it's more if they have previous children named and mention them as a sibset, then we don't bash them.. even when the name is "yucky". In this situation, opinions are offered even without being asked bc online strangers will be more vocal than people in real life so hopefully it adds more insight to the OP. 
    DD: Ophelia 5/18/15
    Nope, it's more if they have previous children named and mention them as a sibset, then we don't bash them.. even when the name is "yucky". In this situation, opinions are offered even without being asked bc online strangers will be more vocal than people in real life so hopefully it adds more insight to the OP. 
    Good to know thanks:)
  • amye77amye77 member
    edited April 2017
    Removed for TOU Violation.
  • I would stay away from another name ending in the long e sound. Suggest: Harper, Parker, Quinn, Kadence
  • I'm with Mama Wren. I think Harper or Parker are esp good options. But if it were me, I'd avoid Paisley. It's very trendy and opens your daughter up to a lot of ridicule. What about these other options? (instead of Paisley):

Hadley
    Lindlay
    Bailey
    Delaney
    Daisy
    Hailie
    Riley
    Winnie
  • I love paisley! The first name that popped into my head to go with it was presley... but I like the idea of twins with similar names! Paisley and Presley
  • I actually met someone with a baby Paisley this week. Her older sisters are named Haven and Bristol, if that helps you.