October 2017 Moms

Siblings + Cousins

2»

Re: Siblings + Cousins

• MamaStreeterMamaStreeter member
    edited March 2017
    @MCraig1484 that's crazy!!! What's your first LOs bday? Mine is October 18th. Hoping this LO is a couple days early or late lol to given our wallet a break come birthday season LOL 
  • No Siblings.
    2 cousins. my SIL is pregnant as well. We are about a week apart, and she also has a 7 year old son.

My cousins all have young kids, so I'm counting them as first cousins as my sister probably won't have kids for another 10 years or so.
    \

• Loading the player...
  • @emwj10187 that's awesome your SIL is pregnant at the same time! One of my SIL's was pregnant the same time I was last time - I love having kids close in age! Hoping my other SIL gets her BFP soon so this one has a buddy!
    BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
    BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.
    BFP#3: 2/9/13 EDD 10/18/17. Team Green for Round 2!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Our LO will be our first. We are soooo excited! But LO will have 2 boy cousins from DH's side and 1 boy cousin from mine. I really hope our LO would be a girl so we could have a baby girl in the family! :love: But another boy would be just fine!
  • @natleilynn yes its pretty fun. We are commiserating together. We are calling these babes the twin cousins. Our families are taking bets that we'll deliver on the same day.
    \

• emwj10187 said:
    @natleilynn yes its pretty fun. We are commiserating together. We are calling these babes the twin cousins. Our families are taking bets that we'll deliver on the same day.
    My mom and her SIL at the time were pregnant at the same time and delivered 1 day apart. So growing up my sister and our cousin were basically best friends and we lived next door to each other so they were practically twins.
  • edited March 2017
    My new LO will have one older sister. They'll be 10 years apart. 14 cousins. My husband has 3 brothers, one of them has 6 and the other two have one, each. I have 2 sisters, one of them has 4 and the other has 2.
  • @MamaStreeter DS was born 10/11/15, he was a week early so I'm also hoping that maybe this one will be a week early so that there's a bit of a separation :)
    Pregnancy Ticker