July 2017 Moms

Weekly Symptoms 3/14

Re: Weekly Symptoms 3/14

• My biggest symptom this week is the terrible circulation in my hands.  They fall asleep so quickly while I try to sleep and the tingling keeps me up. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • MrsZenoMrsZeno member
    edited March 2017
    @irishrose54 my last pregnancy and this one so far ive had bad dizzy spells. When I was pregnant with my son my dr told me I had vasovagal. My heart would race and then I would get dizzy and sometimes faint. I have low blood pressure and blood sugar while pregnant so he recommended the same that @dcwtadasaid about putting your head between your legs, it definitely helps. 

Hopefully you're appointment goes smooth and it's nothing to worry about.

Ugh edited because I tagged the wrong person.... Sorry! I'm really bad about having to edit my posts.
  • Loading the player...
  • LoveLee85LoveLee85 member
    edited March 2017
    Okay ladies.....tell me I'm not crazy. Most the day today I keep smelling and tasting what I can only explain a very intense taste/smells of marker?!?!?! Nobody used markers in our home. I'm the only person having this issue in our home. I have also felt crampy and kinda off all day. 
  • @LoveLee85 I have a horrible taste as well! 
  • @LoveLee85 my taste/smell are really off the last few days. I can't stand the smell of DH and he's not doing anything differently. 
    TTC: 1/2014 BFP: 9/24 EDD: 6/8/2015 Sorry for the poor man's siggy...ticker won't load regardless of how many tips I read.
  • @LoveLee85 my taste/smell are really off the last few days. I can't stand the smell of DH and he's not doing anything differently. 
    OMG this is me! I didn't tell my husband because I feel bad, he showers daily and usually I love the way he smells but I can't stand it. I didn't even want him sleeping next to me last night because I could smell him
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• BusyZeeBusyZee member
    edited March 2017
    I can't stand the smell of anyones breath these days. I want everyone to just keep their mouth closed around me thankyouverymuch!!!

i can't sleep for longer periods of time at night because I get hungry. 
  • Oh I'm sorry :/@irishrose54 hope you feel better very soon! 
  • Ok, FTM here. Do you usually feel a cramp-like twinge with Braxton-Hicks?
    Married: 10/13/2013
    TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017
  • @star_beagle I'm also a FTM so take this with a grain of salt, but I'm pretty sure I've been having Braxton Hicks for a couple of weeks now and I never have a pain or cramp. Usually just a tightening feeling, sometimes isolated in either the lower or upper part of my uterus. 
  • @star_beagle I never feel a cramp I just feel an intense tightening and sometimes pressure. 
    TTC: 1/2014 BFP: 9/24 EDD: 6/8/2015 Sorry for the poor man's siggy...ticker won't load regardless of how many tips I read.
  • My back hurt so bad last night.  I could not get comfortable.  I can't wait for my physical therapy appointment on Friday. 
  • What do false labor contractions feel like? Sometimes, I feel a tightening. It's uncomfortable and a feeling I can't really explain. Is this false labor?
  • @BusyZee thanks. I think I need to sleep. I was up tossing and turning all night so I'm just basically exhausted/cranky AF.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • BusyZee said:
    i can't sleep for longer periods of time at night because I get hungry. 
    I feel you on this!  At 4AM I am wide awake with a grumbling stomach.  I used to not eat anything after dinner because I would get heartburn, but now I have to make sure I don't go to bed hungry.  Maybe I should keep snacks in my nightstand.  I'm not sure how the dogs would react to that, though...
    Me: 31 DH: 31
      <3 DS born 6/2017, became a heart angel 8/2018 <3
    CP 3/2019
  • @SpongeWorthy I wanted to keep snacks on my nightstand for the same reason but my dogs would be sniffing at them all night. Love the little dudes but they would do anything for a snack. I'm usually more tired than hungry though and fall back asleep. I've yet to do a middle of the night snack.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I broke down and had my first middle of the night snack on Friday. Now Ive been eating PB crackers right before I go to sleep, but I still woke up hungry last night 
    It was just mild enough and I was more tired than hungry. 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • @SpongeWorthy @irishrose54 you should def keep snacks it really does improve your quality of sleep. I was very particular about keeping pumpkin seeds and apricots in my drawer and would eat them (bathroom trips wake you up if your hungry!) but I  have been lazy recently, I've also started eating late dinner and something before sleeping because honestly the only nights I sleep all night long are the ones where I slept closer to dinner time or had a nice big dinner! 
  • I have been terrible about drinking enough water and I think it has caused me to have more frequent Braxton hicks (not enough for concern yet), I need to get better about the water. How do you all make sure you drink enough I get so distracted and forget?
    I have a big cup at my desk at work. I fill it every morning and just keep it right in front of my face all day. Every time I get up to pee, I fill it back up :)
  • What do false labor contractions feel like? Sometimes, I feel a tightening. It's uncomfortable and a feeling I can't really explain. Is this false labor?
    sounds like Braxton Hicks. They are normal. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Thank you! 
  • I know it's just Braxton hicks for me too, no pain but I just had two so strong it took my breath away. Like the wind being knocked out of you without the pain.

i never felt B-H with my first and with my second it was noticeable but more a quick stomach tightening like going over a bump in the road or rollercoaster. I don't know if it gets stronger with each pregnancy or it's coincidence. 
  • Ugh. I am wearing a 48 hour holter monitor for my palpitations and this thing is straight up 1998. There are long wires all over the place and I keep getting caught on crap. I don't even want to discuss how to use the restroom with this contraption. Soooo over it. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @irishrose54 ugh been there done that. I've done three 48 hr monitors and two 30 day event monitors. Now those are fun...
  • @irishrose54 Sorry about the holter monitor! I had to do a 48 hour one and a 30 day one several years ago. My skin got so irritated from the glue on the electrodes after awhile. It's a great way to get a diagnosis though. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @nktrodden826 I didn't even know a 30 day was a thing. ThAt sounds like the pits!!
    @GreenBean I keep trying to remind myself that it's going to get me answers.  I almost ripped it off last night and then reminded myself that would put me back to square one.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm feeling very achey and cramping around my c-section site, basically very low in the belly area. Any other c-section moms experiencing that? I wonder if it's a c-section specific thing or if it's a normal pregnancy symptom. 
  • @supermom83 FTM and I've been achy in the low belly too. I was assuming it was because I was wearing new maternity pants and the band that sits in that area was a little too tight. But maybe it's a normal pregnancy thing? Curious if others have had this too. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • The chub rub is getting bad and yesterday I discovered sweat stains under my belly while I was sitting at my work desk!  :s
    Pregnancy Ticker

Highly monitored internet and no cell service in the office, so I'm postin' and ghostin' while I'm workin' 
  • @supermom83 @GreenBean I have been feeling really sore and achey in that area too! It just started yesterday and I've put on three different pairs of pants to see if that helped... It didn't. 
  • @GlitterFish, yesss! This is something I managed to avoid last pregnancy, but this time around, it's been awful. I don't know what's going on, but I feel like the extra "wetness" down there combined with the shift in my center of gravity is causing all sorts of rubbing that hurts like Hell. In my case, it's right where my groin meets my thigh and it seriously sucks.

Also, is anyone else already leaking?? I didn't have this issue last time and I'm wondering if it's because my breasts have already been through this process once, but I was watching a movie with my husband the other night and a baby was crying and I had a let down response. Totally not feeling this symptom this early...
    Married 25 May, 2013
    William Alexander born 18 September, 2015
    Harper Grace born 9 June, 2017
    Colton Miles born 9 June, 2017
    Bowen James due 19 June, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @KissMeImScottish I've been leaking for about a month already, and I'm a first timer! 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Highly monitored internet and no cell service in the office, so I'm postin' and ghostin' while I'm workin' 
  • @KissMeImScottish no not yet!  And please god I just got done nursing and my toddler keeps asking for it, I don't want that symptom yet.  My toddler says 'boob' and then 'all gone' and then he kisses my chest or puts his hand in my blouse.  (I'm trying to get him to say breast but the damage is already done.  So embarrassing!). I can't believe you had a full let down?  I would cry....  

@GlitterFish I had leaking as a FTM too but it was just little drops - nothing squirting or requiring nipple pads.
  • @caribbeanmama I definitely wouldn't say squirting (yikes!) But I probably notice more bc I won't wear a bra so my shirts are getting wet then stained  :(
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @caribbeanmama, I know, right?? I had a crazy high letdown with my son (to the point of making it difficult to feed my son until we figured out that he was overwhelmed initially), but this was ridiculous. I was lucky I was lounging at home because I had to go change my shirt since my whole front was wet.
    Married 25 May, 2013
    William Alexander born 18 September, 2015
    Harper Grace born 9 June, 2017
    Colton Miles born 9 June, 2017
    Bowen James due 19 June, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @GlitterFish yikes! Yes it definitely was enough to require a barrier to not leak through i.e. bra.  I know this was covered months ago but seriously how in the world do you get away with not wearing a bra in life!
  • Itty Bitty Titty Committee! Lol
    My "cup" size and my band size are.... Not a match! So whenever possible I've quit even wearing my sports bras that feel like they are strangling me. If necessary I'll wear a cami, especially now to catch the leaks!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Ive had mini spots of colustrum on my breasts, but nothing that even gets on my clothes. And i dont wear bras either, havent for about three years now 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • I can't walk today. It hurts so bad, I tried to do my exercises this morning and I've been wearing my support belt since I got up. Nothing is helping today, at least DH only has 2 classes today. DD has a tball game tonight so hopefully it gets better before then, I cannot miss her first game.