June 2016 Moms

HDBD 3/22

Let's see those cuties!

Re: HDBD 3/22

• Ethan turned 40 weeks yesterday. Officially been out longer then he was in!  He tried a little bit of peanut butter for the first time and loved it. Lol. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Savannah will be 9 months tomorrow! She is crawling all over and pulling herself up. She is eating anything we put in front of her these days, we recently discovered that she loooves pumpkin muffins.here she is on St. Patrick's day and then a picture of us at my best friends bridal shower this past Saturday. 
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • artlea2013artlea2013 member
    edited March 2017
    40 weeks! Miles gets around well with the butt/shin scoot until he can make it to something to pull himself up on, then he's walking along every surface. Starting to balance standing on his own, but petrified of me putting him down and walking away, so he doesn't practice much. Loves being outside no matter the weather and started signing for milk this past week!

Edit to correct auto-correct spelling. Stupid iPhone
    Me: 32 DH: 31 *The old lady by 5 whole weeks*
    Married: 11/2013
    M: 6/2016  E: 5/2018
  • Charlotte is 9 1/2 months and has decided she's done crawling and only wants to walk. She still has just the two bottom teeth. She's recently been signing eat and loves to clap.
    Those baby doll eyes! How do you not just spend all day staring at those big beauties
    Me: 32 DH: 31 *The old lady by 5 whole weeks*
    Married: 11/2013
    M: 6/2016  E: 5/2018