Baby Names

Girl names that go with Benjamin

We are expecting twins and our doctor has told us she strongly thinks they are boy/girl. We have known for a while that we had at least one boy and settled on the name Benjamin George. 

Now we are struggling to agree on a girl name that goes well with it. Some we have/are considering, just to give an idea of our taste. 

Louise
Harriet
Ruth
Margot
Eleanor

I'd love suggestions in case we're missing something great. Oh, and Sadie, Sarah, Charlotte, and Madeline/Maddy are out due to pet or family names. 
Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Girl names that go with Benjamin

• Edith
    Edna
    Rosalie
    Adele
    Miriam
    Caroline
    Mary
    Josephine
    Alice
    Gloria
    Elizabeth
    Adeline
    Anna
    Helen

• Love your list. Especially Louise.

Esther
    Leona
    Temperance
    Clarice
    Agatha
    Christine
    Nadine
    Maureen
    Verity
    Hazel
    Jacqueline
    Faye
  • Loading the player...
  • I really like Margot from your list. 
  • I have a good friend that has a Hannah and a Benjamin and I think it's super cute!
  • Louise and Harriet are my favorites. Eleanor is great but a bit too popular for me. What about Ruby instead of Ruth? ... I have a friend with a Benjamin and Scarlett sib set... also suggest Fiona, Stella, Eloise, Lydia.. 
  • Love your list!I especially like Louise or Margot with Benjamin. Suggestions: 
    Anna
    Sybil
    Edith
    Hazel
    Florence
    Flora
    Georgia
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I love Margot with Benjamin!
    Your list is great already. 

seconding: Anna, Hannah, Josephine, Ruby.
    suggesting: Olivia, Violet, Sylvia, Aurora, Juliet. 
    DD: Ophelia 5/18/15
  • Thanks for these suggestions!  Some of these hadn't occured to me!  I just texted a few to DH.

I appreciate any suggestions.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • I like Eleanor  from your list. Is getting popular but I'm not a fan of the other names on your list really. I love the suggestion of Ruby! That's my favourite out of this whole conversation thread so far.
  • Love your list! We have really similar naming styles- Margot and Louise were both on out list also. Love the suggestions of Edith, Alice, Hazel, and Sylvia. Other ideas...

Ingrid 
    Eliza
    Nora
    Diana
    Beatrix
    Genevieve
    Annelise
    Mabel
    Ada
    Clara
    Vivian
    Cora
    Fiona
    Lorelei
    Roslyn
    Imogen

• Please use Louise!!!!
  • Adele
    Alice 
    Amelia
    Arabella 
    Beatrice
    Bernadette 
    Cheryl
    Connie
    Dorothy
    Elise
    Elizabeth 
    Grace
    Hetty
    Joan
    Lucille 
    Lucy
    Olivia
    Rose
    Suzanne 
    Violet 
    Yvette 

• Ben and Caroline
  • Louise and Harriet are my favorites. Eleanor is great but a bit too popular for me. What about Ruby instead of Ruth? ... I have a friend with a Benjamin and Scarlett sib set... also suggest Fiona, Stella, Eloise, Lydia.. 
    my boss has a Benjamin and Ruby! Adorable. 
    *E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

• I feel like since Benjamin is such a common name, sister's name should be pretty common too. I also like something with a nn, since I assume he'll be called Ben a lot. Margaret/Maggie? I like Ben and Maggie together.
  • We had Benjamin as a top contender on our boys list, so I'll share our girls list to see if any of those suit your style. 

Audrey
    Rosalind
    Eloise
    Sylvia
    Josephine
    Lydia
    Margaret
    Katherine
    Clara
    Corinne
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker