Options

TWW Tuesday

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: If money was no object, where would you live?

Re: TWW Tuesday

• Options
    I got up 9 times with DS and DH got up 3 times. So basically I haven't slept. 

Month/Cycle: 8

CD/DPO: 26/9

Timing: high

Testing: Thursday if no AF

R/R: I am going to be a zombie today. I don't know what was wrong with DS. I have him Tylenol because I figured he was teething but he would not sleep. Today is an early release day for the kids today. I love having half the day without the kids hahhaha. 

CS/Q: nothing. I took the month off from charting. I kind of expected AF this morning because my LP is so short but b6 has been helping a lot. Hopefully AF will hold off for a few days so I can have another 10+ day LP

I would move back to the northeast but have a house in Florida to go to when I'm sick of the snow. 
  • Options
    @Brooklyngirl6, fingers crossed for a nice long LP! I'm taking B6 for the same reason.

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 19/6

Timing: O, O+1

Testing: Saturday 

R/R: I'm excited to get to work at the library to see if any more items from my fairy tale display got checked out last night! Doing displays is one of my favorite parts of my job.

CS/Q: Not today.

GTKY: I would love to move to the Pacific Northwest near Seattle. My brother lives out there and I love the culture, the mountains, and the huge variety of things to do. Unfortunately I am far from the only librarian with this thought and the job market is super tough out there! But if money were no object...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 13

CD/DPO: 26/6

Timing: Meh with delayed O

Testing: Not sure yet

R/R: I'm going to going the sleepy train. My best friends Grandma isn't doing so well so I told her I'd leave my ringer on if she needed anything last night. Well wouldn't you know I got more texts, Facebook messages, snapchats and Instagram tags last night than I have all month and none of them were from her! 

CS/Q:

GTKY: If money was no object, where would you live? I'm going to say either Chicago because I love the rain or maybe my cottage. 
    Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married: 04/05/15
    TTC since: 02/16/16

• Options
    jenotontxjenotontx member
    edited March 2017
    Month/Cycle: TTA

CD/DPO: 22/6?

R/R: We had our inspection yesterday and everything went fairly well. We haven't seen the official report yet but from what we have been told there are only a few very small things that we will likely request the sellers fix. So all in all pretty good! 

CS/Q: I'm really confused now more then ever about my O date after @EmilyLove25 brought up the possibility of a delayed temp shift. I did some reading in TCOYF and on google last night and I discovered that it is possible and actually not all that uncommon for women to O a few days before they see the temp rise. This makes so much sense for what my chart has been doing! Especially because of my slow rise pattern. So I'm actually thinking my O date is 1-2 days earlier then what FF is calculating which is great for my LP and yet annoying all at the same time. See explanation from TCOYF in spoiler.

Ideally DH and I would have houses in a few places. We would definitely have a house in England somewhere and in Michigan... maybe even more then one place in each. Idk if I can pick one place I would want to stay for an extended period of time because there are so many places I have never been! 

@Brooklyngirl6 Sorry to hear you had such a sleepless night. 
    @Dilynne Sorry to hear you had a sleepless night as well but your friend is lucky to have someone so attentive and willing to help. 
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 30/11

Timing:

Testing: I swore I wasn’t going to test until I missed my period… but I had light cramping on my right side yesterday (period is supposed to come this Friday) and I jumped the gun. But now I won’t test until I miss my period! BFNs are rough.

R/R: We haven’t told anyone (family or friends) that we’re trying, because we didn’t want any added pressure during all of this. But family, and sometimes random acquaintances ask anyway! I try to smile and shrug and give some generic answer, but I think it is so rude. It really annoys me.  
      :|

CS/Q: I’ve got nothing.

I think I would want to live in the Carolinas. I love the idea of living somewhere warm and southern.

• Options
    @Augusta108 and @RVAmom315 being a librarian is my dream job!
  • Options
    @ashley1153 I loved it.  But being in a school it was more about scores and testing and I had K thru 2nd.  I didn't want to test them, I wanted them to enjoy the library!  If I ever get back into it, if prefer a children's librarian at a public library 
    Me: 38 DH:39
    TTC #2 - August 2016
    MFI
    IUI #1-3 BFN 

Heart Mom - DS 3/15/13
    BFP 4/21/18 MMC 6/11/18
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1

CD/DPO: 19/4

Timing: O - DH had shoulder surgery 5 weeks ago, we tried once with the sling on and it was just terrible. 

Testing: Trying to limit myself from being too eager with testing as we're just starting out, so 4/3 would be the soonest.

R/R: I took a personal day from work yesterday and it's just absurd how many emails I have waiting for me today.

CS/Q: 

Could I just live in my current place but buy a sweet house in cash? I love my quirky town and it's a nice size (115k) for getting some city amenities without the traffic and travel time. Otherwise, sign me up for the pacific northwest train too!

Me: 28 | H: 29
    Married: October 2014
    TTC #1 March 2017
    Dx: PCOS - March 2018
    IUI #1: April 2018 BFN
    IUI #2: May 2018
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 8/6

CD/DPO: 27/17

Timing:Meh

Testing: Tomorrow 

R/R: I got nothing today.

CS/Q:

GTKY: If money was no object, where would you live? A cottage by a lake or river in the woods 
  • Options
    @Brooklyngirl6 o yoy yoy. That's rough man. Get some naps in where you can. 

@Augusta108 I've always wondered if it's fun being a librarian!  The libraries in Seattle are pretty nice, I can imagine that's a sought after area :)

@JJMNO1616 Woohoo!  Very exciting!

@EmilyLove25 Happy Anniversary!  At least you've got a date night planned. My husband and I almost never do anything on the actual date - we always postpone until that weekend. Maybe you guys can make out later when he gets home. 

@shortstack930 Sorry for the temp drop. Drink all the wines. 

Month/Cycle: 9/8

CD/DPO: 8/26

Timing: -4, -2, -1, 0

Testing: Ugh I really want to but I'm going to try to hold out. I'm showing telltale PMS symptoms though, so I'm not holding out any hope. 

R/R: RAIIIIIIIINNNNN. Just so much rain. I've got a light day at work today, though, and I welcome it with open arms!

CS/Q: Nope

I would stay right where I am, but I would buy a bigger house. And I would buy a second home by the river in the woods :) Oh that would be heaven. 
  • Options
    @shortstack930 hugs girl, my temp also dropped below coverline today. Its good that you have your trip to focus on!
    @dragonette505 fx crossed for you this cycle!!
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Options
    @Augusta108 it seemed to work 2 cycles ago. I had a 12 day LP but last cycle it was back to 9! 
    @Ashley1153 sorry for the bfn
    @EmilyLove25  I think it's teeth. I'm giving Motrin tonight. I need sleep. 

Thanks for the love everyone. I wish I could nap but sadly I teach all day. Too bad there aren't naps in Kindergarten anymore. 
  • Options
    *TW* hi everyone -- sort of reintroducing myself here since it's been a while. I was semi-active here back in the fall and got pregnant in October during our first cycle of TTGP. Unfortunately I miscarried and had a d+c at 8 weeks. Took a while for my body to recover and ovulate again, and for us to be emotionally ready to start TTGP again. I would check in here every now and then, especially to congratulate BFPs. Now that DH and I are back in the swing of things, I feel comfortable checking in more often and hopefully posting more. 

Month/Cycle: 7/2 (2nd cycle TTGP AL)
    CD/DPO: 28/6
    Timing: -2,-1,+1
    Testing: probably next Monday
    R/R: --
    CS/Q: --
    GTKY: If money was no object, where would you live? I love my town now since it's where DH and I grew up, and our family is here too. Our house is cute but pretty small/no backyard/shared driveway. If money was truly no object, I would want to buy a way bigger house in our town.
    Me: 33 DH: 34
    Married: Oct 2015
    TTC #1: Sept 2016
    BFP: 10/19/16 ~ blighted ovum ~ D&C 11/23/16
    BFP: 3/24/17   <3  DD1 born 12/2/17
    TTC #2: July 2018
    BFP: 8/26/18 <3  DD2 born 5/16/19

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 5/4
    CD/DPO: 21/1
    Timing: -3, -2, -1 (2x) hoping to get one more in today for good measure, but I'm 99.99% + that yesterday was O. 
    Testing: not until AF is "late" so maybe April 4th (seems like a lonnngggg way off at this point) 
    CS/Q: --
    GTKY: If money was no object, where would you live? I would stay right where we are, our small hometown within an hour/hour and a half of 3 major cities. We bought our "forever" home about a year ago, but it needs some updates, so I'd spend money on that and travel when we wanted. 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1 (of trying naturally)

CD/DPO: 25/10

Timing: -4, -2, 0, +1

Testing: BFN today w/ Wondfo, but I'll keep trying

CS/Q:--

GTKY: If money was no object, where would you live? I live in Seattle, and I love it. I've lived here for 8+ years, and the housing market is insane now. I would love to just have a bunch of money to buy a house. But, I'd rather be a renter here (living in the center of the city) than own a house in small town or bigger city.

@Augusta108 I graduated with my MLIS in 2011. I was working part time jobs as an archivist, but I really wanted a full-time job with benefits, so I left the field in 2014. There just aren't that many jobs, and there are so many people with MLIS degrees that want to live here!
    Me: 33, DH: 33
    Met: 2009
    Married: 2015
    Gene Testing: April/May 2016
    Straight to IVF for autosomal dominant genetic disorder (50% of all embryos)
    ER#1 : Sept 2016 - 46 eggs retrieved - 17 blastocysts for PGD & PGS testing - only 1 normal
    ER#2 : Nov 2016 - 61 eggs retrieved - 16 blastocysts for PGD & PGS testing - 5 normal!
    FET#1: Jan 2017 - c/p
    FET#2: Feb 2017 - c/p
    Natural Pregnancy: July 2017 - TFMR Nov 2017
    FET#3: March 2018 - c/p
    FET#4: May 2018

singlegenescene.wordpress.com
  • Options
    orbmakerorbmaker member
    edited March 2017
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 24/4(?)

Timing: If my O guess is right, we got -3,-1, and O

Testing: I don't have any tests in the house, and I'll try to keep it that way! I've been putting off ordering a value pak of tests & opks from the internet, cos I keep hoping it would be a waste of money, I guess...

R/R: Feeling GREAT today! Just got back from our mini vacation last night and this morning I cut my hair super short for the first time ever and I LOVE it!!!

I've been in a real funk for what feels like all of this year, so I'm just trying to focus on the good right now.

CS/Q: My chart really sucks this month. I didn't even get crosshairs, since I forgot to bring my thermometer on our drip. Just a vertical line, which I guess is based on the OPK and CM I entered just before I left. I took my temp this morning and it was below my usual coverline, so who the hell knows. I might just skip temping for the rest of the month, since our good timing was totally unexpected and maybe I'll manage to just hope for the best until I get my period or not.

GTKY: If money was no object, where would you live? @SingleGeneMe I love Seattle! I might buy a cute little house there if I had the chance. If not, I'd pick something beautiful and modern (but not huge) on a large and handsome piece of land. I'd want it to feel rural, but not be too far from, like, a good organic food co-op and a good school.
  • Options
    @Ashley1153, I was really surprised by how quickly after our wedding people started making comments about children to us. I do find it funny that some of them are encouraging us to have kids as soon as possible and others are saying things like, "Be sure to enjoy being newlyweds for a while before you think about babies!" I guess it's really true that you can't please everybody...

@EmilyLove25, happy anniversary! That's too bad that you won't get to really see your husband today! I'm glad you at least had a celebratory date on Saturday. My husband's overtime hours have kicked in now too, so I relate to the whole "maybe I'll see him briefly around 10:30" thing...

@elisek, I admire your willpower in waiting so long to test!

@shortstack930, if money is truly no object maybe you can have vacation homes in all those places!

@BreezyBee, it is pretty fun working at the library! Like any customer service job, some days are better than others, but overall I really love it. Besides the whole books/reading angle, which is awesome, there's actually a lot of time on the reference desk spent helping people with things like job applications, immigration paperwork, financial aid requests, etc, etc., and almost every shift I get that great feeling of knowing I helped someone with something that could really have a huge impact on their lives. It took me a while to figure out what I wanted to be "when I grew up", but this is definitely it. 

@SingleGeneMe, yeah, I'm super lucky to have a full-time job in a library even here in Illinois--there are so many applicants for every position! I actually started as part-time and was made full-time later on, which makes me even luckier. Seeing how tough the job market is here, I can only imagine what it's like when there's an opening in the Seattle area!
  • Options
    @Augusta108 That's awesome!  You sound like you're a great librarian :)