November 2017 Moms

Monday B*tchfest 3/20

Re: Monday B*tchfest 3/20

• I babysit M/W/F from 10:30-4:30 for a daily flat rate. Lately she's been asking if he could get dropped off at 8. I closed at work last night and didn't get home until 11. They show up to drop him off at 7:45 and rang the doorbell until it woke up DS. I'm so over this, I don't get paid enough to deal with it and by the time I get him early every day it's the equivalent of a whole other day unpaid.
  • @BayCamp sound so like you need to have a talk! If they want to drop off early, your rate will need to be adjusted. Don't let them take advantage of your kindness.
  • Loading the player...
  • @BayCamp that's annoying! You should definitely let them know 10:30-4:30 is your daily flat rate but extra hours are more. You should absolutely be paid for the time you work! Are you going to keep babysitting after your baby is born?

I don't have a good one, just that I'm feeling really lazy today and don't particularly want to be at work. Mondays. Also I forgot my lunch so I have to buy :( #firstworldproblems

• Asked my husband to do 2 things yesterday before going to work. I was headed to church with DD. I asked him to vacuum and pick up dog poo (as that's the one job he said hed do).  Come home. Dog poo is picked up but he just tossed it in the trash can, no bag. He did a sh*t job of vacuuming, not moving anything, using the cheapo vacuum and missing large chunks of dog hair . Then he says "ya, I moved YOUR stuff out of the way", thanks for moving our tax papers that keep getting knocked down. So I vacuumed the house, cleaned the bathrooms, cleaned the oven and kitchen, did 2 loads of laundry completely and cleaned up the basement and took out the recycling and trash.  
    He promised to be the caring helpful husband during my pregnancy, something I've never had since I've always gone it alone.  He's a liar. 
  • Since I have been at my job, 1.5 years, I have had to move offices twice. NOW they are redoing the space and shoving us all into a small office together like freaking sardines. So I have to pack up my office, put most of my stuff in storage and share a small space with three other people. Mind you my job requires some level of confidentiality and many meetings. This is going to be awesome. Not to mention if nausea (already have periodically) and vomiting kick in any time soon that will be fun in a small space. Oh and my food will have to be stored two floors away. Sadness. Okay, I am done now. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @jess0211 ew that's annoying. At my old job (thank the good Lord I'm not there anymore) we'd move offices/cubes literally every three months. It was expensive and a huge waste of money, I'd rather them keep me where I was and give that money to me!

DH and I were invited by another couple friend to go see Logan a few weeks ago but there was a power issue at the theater so we got free movie passes instead. That couple friend has now invited a different couple to go see the movie and didn't invite us even though we are all friends...I have no desire to see Logan but would have gone for DH because he really wants to and now he's really sad and feels very left out. There really was no reason to not invite us since all three of us couples are close and hang out all the time!

• @DuchessOfCambridge  What a bunch of jerks.  
  • Today's high is/was supposed to be 70. But it's still 40* feels like 33. Stupid weather, don't you know how much I depend on you to boost my mood?

• I found out today that my nanny is quitting. I have a 14 month old who adores her. She's like family. We were going to tell her about baby #2 on her 1 year anniversary, which is the same day as my first doctors appointment. I'm upset anyway, but the pregnancy hormones are raging and I swing from mad to sobbing. 
    Thanks for listening. I don't think I had a single rant the whole time I was pregnant last time...
  • I've had a cough for a few days and it's Yellow Dust season in Korea which is definitely not helping any. Yellow Dust is basically breathable particles that come in the air all the way from China along with all their pollution. It rained yesterday which made for a nasty walk home since it brings it all down to street level. 
    Me: 25 DH: 29, Married 1/1/2015
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• @krpp99 our first nanny quit when I was pregnant with my second and I sobbed so hard I couldn't talk while trying to tell my husband and he thought someone had died.  So he was actually relieved when the news was that the nanny was quitting.   :#.   But we ultimately found a new nanny that was even better than the first and it worked out so well for us!  I hope the same happens for you!  <3

• I hate tourists!!! ( says the girl who currently is a tourist) but seriously why does every big city in the world have big lines. Can't for once there be only 20 tourists allowed in a day day rather than 20000!!! Seriously, I hate lines!!!

This is me standing frustrated in this line for past 15 mins. Go home people it's my day to your! 
  • NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited March 2017
    This goes back to Monday. I fell asleep after dinner and it was DH's turn to do the dishes. Wake up this morning and the sink is full.  :( I have conferences tonight and won't be home until 9:30. DH made sure to tell me he might have an overtime shift before his 24. Ugh!
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • @slaven that sounds miserable!

@NYTino24 heads would roll. I would be so pissed!
  • @ShePersisted hell to me would be waiting in a line for eternity.  Waiting in lines is the worst, and I avoid it unless absolutely necessary! 

• @ShePersisted where are you visiting?

• @TallMomma29 thank you for sharing. We have lined up a few interviews today, and I'm feeling a little better. Luckily I told DH by text, so he didn't have to hear sobbing!