November 2017 Moms

Thursday TTGP check-in 3/16

2»

Re: Thursday TTGP check-in 3/16

• @adirat That is so wonderful!!!
    DH: 31, Me: 27
    Married May 2014
    TTC #1: May 2015
    September 2016-December 2016: Met with RE, fertility testing, diagnosis of tubal scarring, and plan of IVF
    *TW in spoiler boxes*
    Surprise! Unexpected BFP 2/22/17 just when we were about to start fertility treatment!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @adirat that is great!
  • Loading the player...
  • dragonfly87-2dragonfly87-2 member
    edited March 2017
    Great news all around everyone!
  • @adirat that's fantastic!!!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @NYTino24 did you have an appt yesterday or today? I feel like someone else from our little circle did... ?

Pregnancy Ticker
  • The urgent care dr I saw just called and told me my betas came back fine and urine indicated no infections. Very happy to be in the clear and hoping to not be scared like that again this pregnancy.

Yes @NYTino24, hope you weren't stuck in traffic yesterday!

• @DuchessOfCambridge Good news! You must be feeling so relieved now <3

I'm so glad it was all good news for this crew this week! Here's to 35 more weeks of good news too ;)

• heatherdubrowheatherdubrow member
    edited March 2017
    I'm glad it went well, sorry you had such a horrible commute @NYTino24!
  • NYTino24 said:
    @heatherdubrow I'd go to the ends of the earth for this kid. A mama's gotta do what a mama's gotta do!  ;)
    That's one lucky kid  <3<3<3
  • @NYTino24 How did everything go today?
  • @heatherdubrow I'll update on today's ticker change.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • I know this has been answered somewhere but I can't seem to find it... I think @adirat had the answer to this question? How do I add a ticker to my spoiler box? Thanks for any tips! :) 
    Married May 2014
    September 2016-December 2016: Met with RE, fertility testing, diagnosis of tubal scarring, and plan of IVF
    *TW in spoiler boxes*
    Surprise! Unexpected BFP 2/22/17 just when we were about to start fertility treatment!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @kyersten I'm mobile but I think there is a paragraph icon with a drop box that has a spoiler option. Add that then add your ticker
  • I used the TB ticker maker: https://global.thebump.com/

But you can use others too I think. It'll generate a URL you can put into your siggy under "preferences."

• Finally got it, thanks @adirat and @heatherdubrow!!
    Married May 2014
    *TW in spoiler boxes*
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @adirat am I doing something wrong?  I've been trying for days to put a ticker in my signature and when I copy and paste and put it in a spoiler box there isn't an image.  What I pasted just shows up like a 'link'.  
  • @mispanda I had to put my link into the image url space (click the piece of paper icon) to get it to work.  I hope that helps!
    Me: 32 H: 32
    Married: October 2009
    TTC#1: August 2016
    BFP: 3/1/17  EDD: 11/9/17
    DD Born 10/20/17

• @julesDP I tried that.  Mine looks like a picture of a mountain but when I click on it and paste the link nothing happens after I save it.  I try hitting enter and nothing moves into the signature box at all.   lol technology.
  • @mispanda Try toggling the html... There's a button that looks like </> or something that lets you plug in the html. That's how I did it since I wanted mine inside a spoiler box.

• mispandamispanda member
    edited March 2017
    @adirat that was the key, it worked!  Thanks! :)

edit:  grammar