August 2017 Moms

Monday Ticker Change 3/20

This is for people with due dates 8/7, 8/14, 8/21, and 8/28

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week? 

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? 

Rants/Raves/Questions?  

GTKY:   If you had a warning label, what would yours say?

Re: Monday Ticker Change 3/20

• How far along are you? 20 weeks! Halfway there!

How big is baby? Banana

Upcoming appointments this week? None

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? Just some annoying pain in my uterus. These growing pains are quite annoying lol 

Rants/Raves/Questions?  My mom said she can't come help me paint the nursery this weekend. I was hoping that would encourage DH to help clean out his drum set and the bed from that room so now I feel like it's going to be even longer before I can start ordering furniture and putting this nursery together, ugh! I just want to have the furniture in there so I can start decorating with accessories!

GTKY:   If you had a warning label, what would yours say? Hmm... Warning, toxic gases!  lol I've been so gassy lately

• How far along are you? 18 weeks!

How big is baby? Artichoke...never seen one so no clue lol

Upcoming appointments this week? No

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? I've been craving water like crazy...so not my norm. My breasts are soooo itchy and it's reallly hard not to dig in.  :(

Rave: I've told 3 people so far today "Happy First Day of Spring"...I'm soooo here for it. Goodbye Winter and Hello Spring...new seasons bring new beginnings and new blessings and I always pray for increase so whatever's to come I'm ready!!! 

Rant: I ordered my breakfast and they got it totally wrong. I'm in such a good mood I won't call them and complain about it but I'm not eating this. I'll just drink my Starbucks and eat my crackers. What I ordered wasn't healthy anyhow
    so perhaps this was them protecting me from me lol

2nd Rave: I love feeling this little love bug move!!!! So amazing.  

GTKY:   If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
    Proceed with caution, liable to go from zero to 100 real quick (I'm still a work in progress)  :)
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 19 weeks

How big is baby?  Gameboy! 

Upcoming appointments this week?  Not until the anatomy scan on March 29th! 

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? Trying to decrease my dose of Diclegis to see how that goes since I've felt better for a week!

Rants/Raves/Questions?  We started the crib this past weekend and I'm already so excited! We only have 2 of the 4 sides done but I'm still stoked. Now DH is out of town again so hopefully we'll get back at it when he's home next!

GTKY:  If you had a warning label, what would yours say? "Warning: extremely sarcastic and blunt"
  • How far along are you? 18 weeks!

How big is baby? sweet potatoes

Upcoming appointments this week? None!  We've been having appointments every two weeks (between the MFM and our OB), but because of some scheduling issues we don't have any until April 13th.  I think I'll die between now and then.

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? The round ligament pain hit last night.  Hoo boy, it's a doozy.  It's still there if I stretch today, but much duller.

Rants/Raves/Questions?  I want to know the sexes of my babies SO BAD.  I feel like I can't wait another four weeks.  My OB said she was "pretty sure" they are a boy and a girl and I just want confirmation.

GTKY:   If you had a warning label, what would yours say? Warning:  do not interact with this person when they are hungry.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • How far along are you? 17 weeks

How big is baby? Large order of fries!

Upcoming appointments this week? Nada

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? Nope

Rants/Raves/Questions?  Nothing really, just cool to feel what I know is definitely movement now and not just what I think might be gas. 

GTKY:   If you had a warning label, what would yours say? Proceed with caution haha
  • kvh22kvh22 member
    @BabyGia DH and I now live near where a lot of artichokes grow and he used to think they were an animal because you see jarred artichoke hearts on the east coast where we both grew up but never fresh artichokes. The first time I brought a whole one home to cook he was so confused.

@mokay19 I was so excited when we built our crib! baby will be sleeping in the pack n play in our room at first so it's not a "preparation" thing, more of a "this is really happening" thing :)

How far along are you? 18 weeks

How big is baby? Artichoke

Upcoming appointments this week? None

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? I think I can feel baby moving but it's so hard to tell as a FTM. Can't wait for when it's unmistakable.

Rants/Raves/Questions?  Have posted them in other threads so won't repeat here.

GTKY:   If you had a warning label, what would yours say? Sarcastic AF.

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• How far along are you? 20 weeks

How big is baby? banana, paper airplane 

Upcoming appointments this week? regular Dr appt tomorrow 

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? sharp pains randomly now and then on my spine, literally feels like I'm being electrocuted by a tiny wire... gotta ask about these tomorrow 

Rants/Raves/Questions?  I am sooo tired still! 

GTKY:   If you had a warning label, what would yours say? warning: not up for your s***.  Lol