--------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, 
    if one only remembers to turn on the light." 
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • Loading the player...
  • @jessafishy @mrs_fogue or the cinnamon sugar pretzel.....mmmmmmmm.......
    BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
    BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.
    BFP#3: 2/9/13 EDD 10/18/17. Team Green for Round 2!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • i love food.
                                      DD1 - 10/11/13                 DD2 - 5/07/15

Pregnancy Ticker

May Siggy Challenge: Parenting Fails
    Image result for parenting fails
  • my 3yo is watching Dora and keeps repeating the Spanish words and it is hilarious. it doesn't sound at all what the word is.

Image result for joey from friends speaking french gif

Pregnancy Ticker

• My cat is doing " doe" on a bear and it's hilarious. 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• I have to make a really crucial and important decision soon about what kind of sandwich I want for lunch. It's between pulled pork w/ apple cabbage slaw or roast beef w/ carmelized onions and horseradish.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @riverrained Pulled Pork.... definitely.
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • @riverraine Arby's.
    BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
    BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @riverraine I second the opinion above. Definitely pork!
  • K. Going for pulled pork. No Arby's here, we have too many delicious food trucks to choose from.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • ROAST BEEF IS THE ONLY WAY!!!

Pregnancy Ticker

• @jessafishy OMG I love those pretzels so much as well. And I normally hate pretzels unless they are of the soft variety, but those are just so good. I may have to go get some now.
  • @jessafishy DS is going to grow up to be a fine gentleman some day! 

I am currently in bed at 7:10pm , watching Netflix and eating Girl Scout cookies I got as a thank you for working a party they had at the dance studio yesterday. DH and the kids are downstairs cleaning up after dinner and doing HW.  No regrets. DD 2 will need a dose of antibiotics soon though and DH doesn't like administering it if I'm home , so I do have to go down for that soon. Sighhh

Pregnancy Ticker

• My dilemma: going back to work tomorrow after a week's vacation and trying to find an outfit that hides the blump AND my sea bands. 
  • SraMitt said:
    I got super excited when I got to work this morning and realized that my lesson plans for today are cake!   I teach high school Spanish and today is a review day for their test.   Quizlet live all day.   The kids love it and it's super easy for me!   Win for the first tri teacher right there!
    Quizlet live is so fun!  I teach high school math.  
  • @jessafishy how is the big bed transition going? Any better? 

Pregnancy Ticker

• @carries2018 better I think. He's only gotten out of bed once last night and tonight. I also fell asleep in the chair in his room too so I don't know how long I'll have to do that but at least he's not fighting it anymore!

Thanks for asking!
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • I'm making DD watch the claymation movie "Here comes the Easter Bunny" from the 70s. So much nostalgia going on right now.

*O17 June Siggy Challenge - You had 1 job!*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Sitting here waiting for my dentist appointment and hoping I don't puke on the poor lady when she cleans my teeth! I can't even brush my teeth without gagging. This will be fun. 
  • @curlyq423 Heyyyyyy I had a dentist appointment this morning too! I forewarned them and they made this trip the quickest, easiest one ever. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @natleilynn I warned her too! She's also pregnant so she totally understood 
  • ZOMG as soon as 2pm hits i cannot focus. i am so tired.

Pregnancy Ticker

• @jessafishy my SIL swears she knew because my boobs were bigger. I'm like, settle down, they're still A's, so they still aren't THAT big.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @jessafishy this is definitely my favorite symptom so far. I'm on the low average side, and they are noticeably bigger and perkier. DH and I are really digging it  :D

• I hate it. I am quite content with my B-C cup. I was a DD when I got pregnant with DS (mostly because I had gained weight) and I hated it so much. I was an A-B all through college so I don't know how to dress for them.

DH is a butt guy too so it's not even really a plus for him.
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • @bluejeanbabi05 wait till your milk comes in. Mine came in while I was sleeping and DH was in with DD changing her. I walked into the room and his eyes nearly came out of his sockets. I'm like, I think my milk came in. He said I looked like a XXX star. 

Again, I have barely A's on a good day. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @natleilynn See, last time my boobs didn't change at all UNTIL my milk came in. I would have preferred that again.
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • @jessafishy my SIL swears she knew because my boobs were bigger. I'm like, settle down, they're still A's, so they still aren't THAT big.
    I knew my SIL was pregnant a month before she even told anyone and one of the giveaways was her boobs lol. She is flat-chested and she came to dinner in a tight fitting dress where her boobs were spilling out of her bra. 

She also "accidentally" spilled her wine and turned down a refill, complained of having to wear Spanx from being so bloated (she's a size 0, she doesn't need Spanx, ever, trust me) and she couldn't eat her chicken alfredo because it supposedly tasted like fish. She's seriously just way too obvious, this is her 3rd pregnancy and I knew before she told us with all of them  :D
  • canonmom413canonmom413 member
    edited March 2017
    So I'm not sure if this is a win or I just plain suck. I texted DH while waiting for my girls to get out of dance that " my stomach is just too sick to cook. All I can handle right now is soup. Can we order Chinese ?"  He said simply "ok" which is man term for sure but stop ordering food! Anyway, it may be 7 pm and food may not be here until 8 , on a school night. But hey I'll get my soup. Kids can grab a snack if they want but they said they just wait for Chinese. Looks like they're not getting to bed until like 9.  Oops. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• jessafishyjessafishy member
    edited March 2017

How I felt when I learned the news.
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • Wow way to represent @mrs_fogue and @virginiaham!  

My friend gave me her fetal Doppler today, and after a few tries and many YouTube videos I just found the hb! Very briefly before I accidentally twitched and lost it, lol.

Happy Friday :)

• What is the BRU party?! Grats guys!!!
    Me: 31 DH:35
    TTC #1: March 2011 
    Fur-children: 3 dogs + 2 cats (all rescued)
    dx: Endometriosis and Fibroids 
    2 Laps and 1 Abdominal Myomectomy
    6 rounds of clomid
    5 rounds of iui
    IVF #1 Gonal F, Menopur and Cetrotide
    ER 12/1/2016:Retrieved 22 eggs 12 fertilized, developed moderate OHSS
    4/4 day 5 embryos were normal for PGS!!! 2 boys/2 girls
    FET 1/10/2017  
    Gallbladder surgery 1/10/2017
    FET 2/2
    BFP 2/7/17 <3 Beta#1: 594!!! Beta#2 1630!!!
    Having a girl! EDD 10/21/17
    Pregnancy Ticker