TWW Monday 3/20

Good morning!

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: Drop a gif to show us how you are feeling this morning!

Me: 32 DH:33
Married 9/2015
TTC #1 6/2016
BFP: 4/21/2017 - CP
Dx Unexplained IF 6/2017
Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI 7/2017 - Cancelled (overstimulated)
Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #1 - BFN
Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #2 -BFN
Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI#3 - BFP! EDD July 15 2018
Baby Girl H - July 22 2018

Re: TWW Monday 3/20

• Loading the player...
  • Good morning!

Month/Cycle:1

CD/DPO:27/13

Timing: Pretty good

Testing: Not testing till Wednesday if AF still doesn't show

R/R: Not temping this month is making it obvious that I don't know when I O'd

CS/Q:

GTKY: Drop a gif to show us how you are feeling this morning! I'm actually not that skilled....

• EmilyLove25EmilyLove25 member
    edited March 2017

I think I belong here now... I had two days of cheapie OPK positives and O symptoms yesterday... waiting to see the temp shift stabilize (although with my erratic sleeping patterns it takes a few days typically). So begins the TWW!

Good morning!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 17/0 or 1 (really like 0.5, not that I'm obsessing or anything)

Timing: -5, -3, -2, -1, 0 (and I really feel like I deserve a trophy or something for this. DH woke me up last night to do it, bless his heart. If we weren't TTC, I would literally have bitten his head off). 

Testing: March 31st (but I always have false will power in the morning and on Mondays, so I'm sure this will change but hope it does not).

R/R: RAVE-I work at a university and my students are on spring break. I don't get the break (but will take a day off this week), but since they are not here, I have way more free time... lots of long lunch workouts this week! 

CS/Q: Does anyone see a temp shift more than 24 hours after O? I've read online a few times that it can be two to three days after O. From looking at past charts/now using OPKs, I think mine is over a day after I O--as in not the day after but two days after? More?

Hope I did this right? Basically me the whole TWW. 

*TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

• RVAmom315  I would like to say that my timing this cycle for BDing was truly a heroic effort and something I could not repeat. Also your gif/image made me laugh out loud. 
    *TW*

• Month/Cycle: 5/4 after break

CD/DPO: 27/ 11

Timing: -4,-3,-2,-1,O

Testing: mmm maybe tomorrow because I'm having a hard time fighting the urge. Depends on if I can steer myself away from buying a test after work

R/R: work sucks and I'm glad I'm just 8hours the next few days instead of 12. SS like crazy over here though, I need to chill. I'm glad I'm working instead of being able to use dr. Google  though. Lol

CS/Q:

GTKY: Drop a gif to show us how you are feeling this morning! I'm using the website on my mobile so no cute gif here.....just pretend there is a gif of someone running around like crazy and ready to pull their hair out lol 
    NTNP since 2012
    Officially TTC #1 since January 2015
  • Month/Cycle: TTA

CD/DPO: 20/5

R/R: Really busy day today so i'll be back on later to participate more! Happy Spring!! 

CS/Q: I do have a question but I may post it in the weekly random thread to put it out to the entire board. 

Not a GIF but still accurate interpretation of how I feel today.  

• @BertieMeetsGertie Sorry for AF  :(

Me: 36  DH: 41
    DS: 07/03/11
    TTC #2: July 2016
    BFP: 4/19/17 EDD: 12/31/17
  • @alysapuggles Amen sister - and your Gif/pic was my mantra this whole TWW :neutral:
    Me: 38 DH:39
    TTC #2 - August 2016
    MFI
    IUI #1-3 BFN 

Heart Mom - DS 3/15/13
    BFP 4/21/18 MMC 6/11/18

• Month/Cycle: 8

CD/DPO: 25/8

Timing: High

Testing: maybe Thursday but I will probably have af by then 

R/R: I'm like numb this cycle. Totally over it. 

CS/Q: nada- not charting. 

im at work so I can't do that right now. I defjnelty have a case of the mondays. Hahaha 

• Sorry for AF @BertieMeetsGertie @alysapuggles YH is currently getting the side eye from me... @Brooklyngirl6 Sorry you are feeling down.
    Me: 32 DH:33
    Married 9/2015
    TTC #1 6/2016
    BFP: 4/21/2017 - CP
    Dx Unexplained IF 6/2017
    Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI 7/2017 - Cancelled (overstimulated)
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #1 - BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #2 -BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI#3 - BFP! EDD July 15 2018
    Baby Girl H - July 22 2018

• Month/Cycle: 4/2, 2/1 AL

CD/DPO: 35/6

Timing: -3, -2, +1

Testing: Haven't decided

R/R: It is so gloomy today, and I was exhausted this morning, so didn't make it to the gym. However, the reason I was exhausted was because DH and I saw a late night showing of Beauty and the Beast and it was amazing!! So totally worth the tiredness. 

CS/Q: I'm only 6 DPO, and I'm already hard core symptom analyzing... it is terrible. I'm might have to step away for a few days and forget I'm TTC, otherwise I might drive myself crazy. 

• Morning everyone!  Eff Monday's, they're super stupid. 

Month/Cycle: 9/8

CD/DPO: 25/7

Timing: -4, -2, -1, 0

Testing: If AF doesn't come 

R/R: dude I'm not into Monday today. I drank hella wine yesterday and ate a burrito at like 10pm - IN BED - and now I feel so icky. Got some coffee going and then I'm gonna sweat it all out with a workout and go to therapy. Oh joy. Ugh Mondays.  Also, I'm starting to get some PMS symptoms so I'm really pissed about that.  
    Sadly, I don't have any raves today :(

CS/Q: No

• darkrose88 For some reason Day 6 DPO always gets me too and I start SS. Sometimes in the past, I’ve just embraced it and let myself be insane, other times I step away. GL!

BreezyBee Bless you for eating a burrito in bed. A woman after my heart. 

*TW*

• @shortstack930 sorry you're feeling down today. I've been having awful cramps the past few days so I'm sure af is gonna show up soon so I'm with ya there...IF sucks. Hugs to you girl.
    NTNP since 2012
    Officially TTC #1 since January 2015
  • *lurking* @breezybee We are cycle twins - I am 7dpo also on CD25. I hope this brings us both luck! 

• Augusta108Augusta108 member
    edited March 2017
    Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 18/5

Timing: O, O+1

Testing: Not till Saturday.

R/R: Rave: Had a really good talk with DH last night about our emotions at this point in TTC. I really appreciate his willingness to listen and also to share his own feelings. We're both feeling a little discouraged (irrationally so for the most part) but it's nice to know we're in this together.

Rant: Then this morning I started getting really bad cramps. Hoping that since I'm only 5 DPO they were not related to my cycle, but I 'm anxious that AF is about to show up. 

CS/Q: No, my chart is a little weird but I think only time will reveal what's going on with it.

Oh, no, I'm in awe of all of your gif skills but I can never find one I like!