October 2017 Moms

Saturday ticker change 3-18

This check-in is for those whose weeks change over today! Meaning your EDD is on October 7th, 14th, 21st or 28th

*If your week does not change over today, please do not post. There will be check-ins every day so everyone has a weekly check-in*

1) How many weeks are you?

2) How are you feeling?

3) Any appointments or tests this week?

4) Rants/Raves/Questions?

5) GTKY: Favorite Starbucks drink!? Any special customized drinks we should try? 
Me: 30 | DH:34
Married: 08/04/12
DD: 6 years | Born: 03/28/13
DS: 1 Year I Born 10/15/17

Re: Saturday ticker change 3-18

• 1) How many weeks are you? 10 weeks

2) How are you feeling? 
    still not very good. I have some good moments, but I'm still throwing up and pretty nauseas. 

no

anyone else getting increased CM? 

5) GTKY: What is your favorite Starbucks drink? 
    skinny caramel macchiato extra caramel, skinny iced vanilla latte, light caramel frap extra caramel. I love caramel :).  
    Me: 30 | DH:34
    Married: 08/04/12
    DD: 6 years | Born: 03/28/13
    DS: 1 Year I Born 10/15/17

• 1) How many weeks are you?
    9 weeks

2) How are you feeling?
    honestly pretty good today. Slept in. Had breakfast. 
    none this week

all I want is a bump and I don't have one yet. I keep seeing other moms to be at about 9 weeks with a bump. I know this is minor but it's the only thing to rant about haha

5) GTKY: Favorite Starbucks drink!? Any special customized drinks we should try? 
    I am pretty plain just like my chai tea latte.
  • Loading the player...
  • 1) How many weeks are you? 11 weeks today

2) How are you feeling? Still nauseous & throwing up. Hoping this part ends soon! Back to work Monday after a week off from spring break & my energy level is just so low.

3) Any appointments or tests this week? None

4) Rants/Raves/Questions? Almost out of my diclegis samples. Our insurance company denied any coverage. Any idea what the mixture is of unison & b6? 

5) GTKY: Favorite Starbucks drink!? Any special customized drinks we should try? I like their iced tea (boring I know) but I'm more of a Scooters Fan :) any other Nebraska mommas? 
         11 weeks
    2) How are you feeling?

Tired, nauseated,  and I've been getting really bad headaches 

I have a dating ultrasound on Wednesday 

I was hoping that my first trimester pregnancy symptoms went away by now,  with ds they went away by 11 weeks.

I'm not a starbucks person..

9 weeks 
    2) How are you feeling?
    I have bronchitis that's been keeping me up at night. The nausea is still there with the dry heaving though. Hoping both of these will pass quickly. 
    I was supposed to have my appointment on 3/15 but my husband forgot and left very early for work that morning. He was supposed to watch the kids. I would taken them with me but he also took the suv to work and that has both carseats in it. So appt is rescheduled now for the 27th. 
    none 
    I always get my usual vanilla latte! Or an iced caramel macchiato in the summer. 
  • CytheCythe member
    @mlasenburg 25mg b6/half tablet of unisom in the morning. 25mg b6/half tablet of unisom in the afternoon. 25 mg b6/full tablet of unisom at night.

I screwed up and got the 100mg b6 pills, so I just divide those in half and I only have to take an am dose and a pm dose.
    TTC #1 since May 2014
    3 failed IUI cycles
    Oct '15 - IVF 1 - 10R, 3M, 0F
    Sept '16 - IVF - 12R, 11M, 5F and 3 perfect day 5 blasts - MMC 7w5d
    Jan '17 - FET 1 - BFP, EDD 10/14

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• 1) How many weeks are you? 10 weeks

2) How are you feeling? 
    Overall okay, though I am pretty tired after a trip to the mall.

Follow-up u/s to check the status of my SCH, as well as some blood work on Thursday.

I really hope this SCH is gone or has at least shrunk. I'll have been off work for 4 weeks on Tuesday and I am going nuts.

I've been drinking the cascara latte a lot lately. But I looooove cold brew with sweet cream.
  • ksf13ksf13 member
    1) How many weeks are you? 11 weeks!

2) How are you feeling? 
    Pretty good today. Smells were bothering me pretty bad this morning, but other than that, pretty great! 

Nope, not for another couple of weeks! 

It was supposed to snow tonight/tomorrow and now it's NOT. Oh, and it looks like highs in the 40s and 50s over the next week or two. Maybe Spring will show up afterall ;) 

@kmornelas29 Since day 1, it seems. It's ridiculous! 

White chocolate mocha is always good. I'm partial to iced coffee, so I don't get it at Starbucks too often. I feel like I'm getting ripped off. The ice takes up the whole cup, so it's gone in two seconds lol. Really my favorite is to brew at home and I love the International Delight Coldstone Sweet Cream creamer! 
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    9 weeks
    2) How are you feeling?
    Tired!!!! 
    Nope
    How is everyone getting their fluid quota met?  it seems to get harder and harder.  
    No thank you to Starbucks coffee, I don't mind their tea/lemonade or carmel apple cider though. 
  • emwj10187emwj10187 member
    edited March 2017
    Darn, I missed our Saturday checkin...

2) How are you feeling?
    Feeling pretty good. I've had a few waves of nausea here and there that only last a few minutes. Other than that I'm truckin' along.

Yes, Wednesday the 22nd, I have my 4 week follow up with my OB. Then next Wednesday I have my NT scan. 

Rave goes out to my mom, who was so patient with me as i tired on maternity clothes all weekend in stores. I had breakdowns, i over heated, and she kept me going. AND took care of the bill. 

My favorite in the winter time is a Grande Soy Cappuccino & in the summer a Venti Iced Berry Hibiscus tea (unsweetened). SO refreshing!
    \

• i missed yesterday because i have friends in town...

2) How are you feeling?
    the same.  still exhausted and cranky
    nope
    just still wishing the next few weeks go by as quickly as possible
    i am a black coffee drinker so i am boring!  iced coffee is my fav

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I go here now! Coming from Wednesday's group but got my dating scan and finally updated my ticker. And since I'm late, it took me a good 5mins to figure out which ticker group I belong to. Damn brain.

1) How many weeks are you? 9

2) How are you feeling?
    Cautiously I feel good. I was really run down Thursday and Friday and had to take work off to lie in bed due to a really painful tummy ache. No bleeding so I'm all good.

Booked the NT scan for April 14th. I'll be 12+5

When exactly in weeks and days are you booked in for your NT? Initially when I made my appointment the lady was difficult and kept trying to put me for after 13 weeks but those days were inconvenient for me. She insisted that i had to be past 13 weeks which is bizarre because I was quite certain it's any where between 12 and 13. I managed to call back and get my preferred date .

Not a coffee drinker, nor a starbucks drinker but i would usually go for the chocolate slushie type of drinks.

**June Siggy Challenge: You Had ONE Job!**

LO#2 EDD October 18th 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @millerlite310  Borrowed off Pinterest:

Image result for drink more water pins

@ezavasky I'm really sorry about your SCH. I hope you can get back on your feet real soon .

@kmornelas29 Barely any CM here. It's only when I wipe and that's every few days or so.

@MamanBee I have so much blump. Take some off me :P

**June Siggy Challenge: You Had ONE Job!**

LO#2 EDD October 18th 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Sorry all, late to the party once again. But I'm back from vacation and have computer access now which makes replying to these a little easier :) I will be more on top of it this week!

2) How are you feeling?
    I'm starting to feel like a normal person again. Which is relieving but concerning at the same time.

No...I don't think so but I should really check. I know I have my next like 5 appointments scheduled but I've neglected to write them down anywhere. I've been busy.

I can't find my Doppler anywhere. We've moved a couple times since I last used it. Who knows where it ended up. I'm going to have to venture into the attic this week (ugh. spiders.).

I used to LOVE starbucks...then for whatever reason after I had DD any of their espresso drinks makes me feel terribly sick to my stomach. So, if I find myself there because of DH or another friend, I will usually get a Chai if it's cold outside or an iced tea if it's warm outside.

@buttercream_frosting Welcome! I just checked and my NT is schedule for 4/3/17. I'll be 12w2d. They were actually trying to get me to schedule it for the week prior (well, the end of the week) but the 3rd worked better for me.

@kmornelas29 yes, ugh. TMI but I've resorted to panty liners

*O17 June Siggy Challenge - You had 1 job!*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • @buttercream_frosting Thank you!! Welcome to the Saturday ticker! :)
  • 1) How many weeks are you? 10 (well gosh 10.5 now that it's wednesday). 

2) How are you feeling?
    a little less nausea, but whatever nausea has subsided has been replaced by wretched indigestion. Exhaustion is still off the charts and nothing sounds or tastes good...except fresh salsa and chips or pickles (i know, I'm so predictable!)

no appointments yet. We have our first one April 33rd.

5) GTKY: Favorite Starbucks drink!? 
    don't care for Starbucks much. Prefer local coffee shops, but if I had to pick one it would probably be an iced tea