October 2017 Moms

Weekly Appointments 3/20

If you have an appointment this week, post about it! 

When is your appointment?

How far along will you be?

How are you feeling?

Any questions or concerns you will bring up?

Pregnancy Ticker
Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

Re: Weekly Appointments 3/20

• canonmom413canonmom413 member
    edited March 2017
    Pottery painting in fairly low fumes. Or atleast the ones around here are. You paint with a normal low odor paint ( like acrylic) and they glaze it and you pick it up a week later. I've done it while pregnant with DD2! Have fun! @natleilynn

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • @canonmom413 that's good to know! MIL wants to go shopping...like every time she visits...and SIL and I do not (aka we don't have buttloads of cash to be throwing around). So we were trying to find alternatives that we could all do plus DD. 

Something. Anything. Just not shopping. 

BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
    BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.
    BFP#3: 2/9/13 EDD 10/18/17. Team Green for Round 2!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • When is your appointment? Friday at 9 am. My NT scan and blood work.

How far along will you be? 11+1

How are you feeling? About the appointment: nervous, aflutter, excited and always slightly worried. Otherwise: About the same, but the dominant emotion seems to be excitement lately.

Any questions or concerns you will bring up?  I won't be able to bring up any concerns as ultrasound techs aren't allowed to tell you much aside from "here's the baby".
    Renee, 34 + Devon, 29 married 08/13 <3
    TTC  09/15
    *TW Loss mentioned*
    BFP 12/15/15 EDD: 08/26/16
    MMC discovered 1/25/16 at 9 +3
    TTCAL 3/2016
    Acupuncture 11/16
    Dx December 2016: unexplained 
    January 2017: 50 mg Clomid + TI =
    BFP #2 01/30/17  Please be a sticky baby!
    EDD: 10/15/17  Measuring ahead! 10/12/17 
    Ambrose born on his due date!

• When is your appointment? TOMORROW!

How far along will you be? 8w 1d

How are you feeling? exhausted, i can't seem to do anything. but other than that symptoms have gone away which is make me super nervous even though i know it is normal.

Any questions or concerns you will bring up? i don't think so. just excited to see all my girl crushes at the OB office.
                                      DD1 - 10/11/13                 DD2 - 5/07/15

Pregnancy Ticker

May Siggy Challenge: Parenting Fails
    Image result for parenting fails
  • When is your appointment? Tomorrow I have an appointment to have blood drawn to test for Factor 5. I wasn't really all that concerned about it but then a fellow bumpie has it and it sounds more serious than I thought. 

How far along will you be? 10w4d

How are you feeling?  Sleepy mostly. Still gaggy. My stomach was being alll knotty yesterday. I wake up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom every night. Oh and now I have dandruff which I am attributing to an abnormally dry scalp. Joy. 

Any questions or concerns you will bring up?  Factor 5 questions and what it can mean for my pregnancy. If can I use dandruff shampoo and nair. Because if I have to pluck out every hair in my face I'll be spending 70% of my time plucking. 
    Me: 29  DH: 32                                                                                          
    Married 9/27/2014
    TTC Since 1/1/2017
    BFP: 2/6/2017
    Due Date: 10/13/17
    pangur_ban_by_sequana-d31ja7y
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • When is your appointment? Wednesday afternoon. It's just blood work pre-NT scan.
    How far along will you be? 11w+1d
    How are you feeling? Definitely more pregnant. I had a pretty bad round of MS this morning before work, which was lovely.
    Any questions or concerns you will bring up? Not at the blood draw. I have a regular doctor's appointment the following week.
  • mommac2017mommac2017 member
    edited March 2017
    When is your appointment? I second what @natleilynn quoted. TOMORROW! Tomorrow! I love ya tomorrow! 

How far along will you be? 12w1d

How are you feeling? ***TW*** This is the appointment when we found out about our MMC exactly 6 months ago. So while I am super excited about this milestone of 12 weeks, I am also a ball of nerves. ***End TW***

Any questions or concerns you will bring up? I started taking Diclectin 10 days ago. I don't feel like it's helping. I am tempted to increase the dosage but I am getting dizziness as a side effect and really don't want to risk passing out while at home as a SAHM with DS. He's too young to know to call for help. And that would be terrifying. 
  • When is your appointment? I had a checkup today with my OB, and my NT scan is on Thursday.  Big week for us!

How far along will you be? 12w4d for the NT scan

How are you feeling? Pretty excited!  My DH finally gets to see the baby at the ultrasound Thursday!  Today I got to hear the heartbeat on the doppler at the doctor's office...that was the very best sound I've ever heard.  This is my first kid, so I didn't even realize that they would listen for the heartbeat today.  haha

Any questions or concerns you will bring up? Not really, hoping everything looks normal.  
  • When is your appointment? Tomorrow at 4.

How far along will you be? 8 weeks 2 days

How are you feeling? Normal boobs have gotten very sore

Any questions or concerns you will bring up? **TW we lost our last one at 7 weeks 5 days.** This appointment is to check for growth, which is our only concern.
  • When is your appointment?
    tomorrow afternoon

How far along will you be?
    8 weeks

How are you feeling?
    Better on diclegis, still some mild bouts of nausea and a little vomiting but huge improvement.  tired all the time.  started having some very vivid dreams.  a little dizzy here this evening which is new.

Any questions or concerns you will bring up?
    Going to ask about some travel plans late 2nd tri/early 3rd and make sure doc is ok with that provided things are going well.  Not expecting too much from this appointment, its just so she can make sure im not continuing to lose weight, etc. since starting the diclegis last week.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Pregnancy is not for the faint of heart.

Had an appointment today and they attempted to find the heartbeat with the doppler. Even though in my head I felt like it was a bit early, the freak out went full force when they couldn't find the heartbeat. 

Luckily they sent me down to ultrasound and I got a nice glimpse of my healthy little nugget with a healthy little heartbeat.

Now to try to breathe for the next 4 weeks until the next appointment.
    BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
    BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.
    BFP#3: 2/9/13 EDD 10/18/17. Team Green for Round 2!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @natleilynn so glad you were sent for an U/S to ease your fears. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• @natleilynn, it is so nerve wracking when they can't find it with the Doppler. I'm so glad they sent you for the US and everything is okay!

My OB also couldn't find HB with the Doppler today, but that was because her machine wasn't working properly. I was about to have a panic attack even though I could tell the machine was giving horrible feedback and just being weird. Thankfully she was able to scan me in her office and we saw baby moving around and the little heart fluttering away.