GTKY: 
What is your favorite home cooked meal?
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Monday Ticker Change! 3/20

• How far along are you? 27 Weeks

How big is baby?
    Fennec Fox

Upcoming appointments? 
    Nothing until mid April. Had our 26w appt last week and everything went well. Failed the one hour glucose test, but passed the 3 hour test. Also discovered I'm anemic and have started taking a daily iron pill.

Any new symptoms or changes? 
    It's hard to physically get off the couch. I'm still tired a lot. My pelvic floor muscles are also sore. My doc says its due to the extra weight but its really uncomfortable.

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Yay it's officially Spring!

GTKY: 
    What is your favorite home cooked meal? I think I'd have to go with Thanksgiving style food (turkey, stuffing, green beans, etc). I really only have that stuff around Thanksgiving. Or Pot Roast. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along are you?
    27 weeks
    How big is baby?
    a rutabega?
    Upcoming appointments?
    next Wednesday, regular prenatal
    Swelling is getting a little worse, now my lips are swollen slightly so yay for that.  Exhaustion is coming back which sucks since I still feel the need to ORGANIZE AND CLEAN ALL THE THINGS
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    I can't believe I still have 3 months to go before my due date.  How big am I going to get?  I'm already a whale.
    GTKY: 
    Probably chicken pot pie.
    MC Sept 2010
    BFP Oct 2011 - DD born July 2012
    TTC again since July 2014
    First IUI 9/26/16:  BFP!
    EDD 6/19/2017
    It's a girl!
    Born 6/26/17, 9lb 5oz
  • Loading the player...
  • @kdanjou Sounds like you are nesting - or at least want to be nesting! I can't wait until I start nesting.. my house really needs to be organized and cleaned. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • amberp1528amberp1528 member
    edited March 2017
    How far along are you?
    28 weeks 
    How big is baby?
    An eggplant but I will know his measurements Wednesday last time he was in the 92% so he was a big boy
    Upcoming appointments?
    Wednesday for ultrasound to make sure my placenta is out of the way which they are 99% sure is. I have my regular prenatal then as well along with my glucose test huh! 
    Always achey and tried! And my damn boobs are leaking! 
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Happy first day of spring! Three weeks til spring break! 
    GTKY: 
    Pot roast all the way! 

Edit because the mobile app doesn't like me 
    Me: 22 DH: 27
    BFP: 9/29 
  • How far along are you?
    27 weeks
    How big is baby?
    almost a winter squash
    Upcoming appointments?
    I had my glucose test last week but haven't received results yet. Next appt is in April 
    I now have sciatic pain in both legs and am having trouble walking at times. Super frustrating! 
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    the husband did the shiplap wall in the baby's room today! Super excited!
    GTKY: 
    chicken and dumplings!! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along are you?
    28 Weeks.
    How big is baby?
    An Eggplant!  Per my scan, technician says he is 2 lbs. 14 oz.
    Upcoming appointments?
    Had a growth scan on Monday and baby boy is following the same arc he has been all along, so great.  Tonight we will have our 2nd birthing class.  
    .... getting harder to sleep at night.  
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Last night we met husband's BFF's baby girl.  She was just a little peanut at 6 lbs 8 oz (mom was induced due to pre-eclampsia).  The men are already plotting to "join our two houses together" as we are having a baby boy. 
    GTKY: 
    What is your favorite home cooked meal? My husband makes an amazing thick cut t-bone with a reverse sear technique.  So gosh darn good.  That paired with mashed potatoes, roasted veggies is pretty much my dream meal.  Now I am hungry.  

@ashcicle - have you been trying the lower back and hip stretches and exercises?  When i was doing a lot of running, I ran into a lot of sciatica, and now its creeping back.  They really do work!

@danijo Congrats on passing the 3 hour!!!! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @merrylea Thanks! I was really relieved. 

Now I have some type of stomach flu. Boo. Seems like it's just a 24 hour bug so could be worse. 
    Pregnancy Ticker