Infertility

Reciprocal IVF Introduction

Please let me know if this does not belong here and I will remove. 

Hi guys! 
My partner and I have been together for 14 years. Though we don't currently know of any Fertility problems at this juncture, we have stared to get the ball rolling for our first cycle of Reciprocal IVF. My partner will be donating her eggs for me to carry. This has always been a dream of ours and we always 'planned' to go the Reciprocal IVF route for kiddo one and then just artificial insemination for any siblings. When we went to our consultation I was luckily in CD 2 and doc was able to do an ultrasound and blood draw. She said that I am recruiting early and added more extensive testing to be done. So, we may need some intervention for any other kiddos as well. 
Mostly, I am posting this here since there are a lot of you going through the same IVF procedures. I will of course be posting in the LGBT section as well, but I need more interaction/advice/support for the IVF side, I think. 
Looking forward to getting to know you all! 

Me: 30 DP<3: 33 1st Reciprocal IVF cycle pending. :)

Together 14 years and counting.

Re: Reciprocal IVF Introduction

• Welcome! There are a few reciprocal couples here. Best of luck!
    Siggy Warning--------

CP #1- due April 2017 lost 5.5 weeks
    cp #2- due May 2017 lost at 4.5 weeks
    iUI #1- BFN
    IUI #2-BFN
    IVF#1- transfer 2- BFP! Due October 2017 c/p#3 lost at 3.5 weeks
  • Welcome! I think this is the right place to get support while going through IVF :)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My story in signature spoiler. Children mentioned.
    Me: 37 DH: 45
    I don't produce FSH, so no natural menstrual cycle. DH has reduced morphology.
    Summer 2014 IUI (with first husband): cancelled after almost a month of stims due to too many follicles
    Time off to divorce, get back on my feet, find a new hubby and get married again 💑
    March 2017 IVF#1: ~70 follicles, 13R, 10M, 7F, 3B = 2 PGS Normal (both XY) - no transfer due to ohss
    Sept 2017 FET#1: BFP, Beta#1 (10dpt) - 253, Beta#2 (12dpt) - 528, DS born 05/31/2018 👨‍👩‍👦
    Dec 2019 FET#2: BFN
    Changed clinic, planning March 2020 IVF#2 - postponed due to the pandemic
    April 2020 IVF #2: ~30 follicles, 24R, 12M, 8F, 4B = 2XY & 2XX, all normal  <3
    Sept 2020 FET#3: one XX embryo, BFP, Beta#1 (9dpt) - 161, Beta#2 (11dpt) - 519, Beta#3 (19dpt) - 7174, Due date 05/30/2021
    DD born 05/23/2021 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 - My family is now complete <3