June 2017 Moms

Weekly Symptoms 3/20

Write about your bodily functions, complaints and questions here!

Married 12/17/2011
                                                                              K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                              C born 1/11/14
                                                              BFP #3 Nov 2014: D&C January 2015
                                                              BFP #4 Sept 2016: Due May 31 2017

Re: Weekly Symptoms 3/20

• Discussed my shortness of breath with the doctor. He was surprised that it is happening when I am laying on my side but he thinks it is just baby pressing on my diaphram. As long as, I can catch my breath by changing positions, he said it is fine. He did mentioned that it probably wasn't getting better any time soon. Yuck. But it least it is normal.

Me: 34  DH: 35
    Married: July 2009
    BFP: November 2012 after 2 years of TTC     DS born August 2013
    Diagnosed with PCOS April 2016
    3 months of trigger shot with timed intercourse BFN x3
    First IUI: 9/17/16            BFP: 9/30/16              EDD: 6/11/17

• My belly button started hurting this weekend- has anyone else had this happen?!
  • Loading the player...
  • mkrelmkrel member
    @kahlan82 I am planning to bring shortness of breath up with my doctor too. A couple of people have pointed out how heavy I am breathing... such a great feeling. 

I tried to get out of bed last night and ended up with a sharp pain on the side of my stomach like I pulled a muscle or something. It was there during the night, but it's gone this morning. I guess I need to move around more slowly with my growing belly.
  • My lips have been swelling up a little bit at night.  Apparently this is a real thing that some pregnant women have happen?  I plan on asking my doctor about it next appointment, but since I have no other scary symptoms or anything I'm assuming it's fine.  Just call me Kim Kardashian I guess.
    MC Sept 2010
    BFP Oct 2011 - DD born July 2012
    TTC again since July 2014
    First IUI 9/26/16:  BFP!
    EDD 6/19/2017
    It's a girl!
    Born 6/26/17, 9lb 5oz
  • @CurlyMommy416 My belly button is getting more sensitive especially to the touch. I wouldn't say its actually hurting yet. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @CurlyMommy416 my belly button (what's left of it) was sore when I wore my cross body purse so I switched to a regular one. That helped. But yes it's very tender! 
  • @danijo @meg2704 Yes, it's super tender to the touch!!  I never had this with my other 2 pregnancies.
  • @CurlyMommy416 I had a VERY sore belly button off and on through all 3 pregnancies.  Any hard shot to it is insanely painful (eg a misplaced knee from one of the toddlers).  

I am beyond miserable with the nasal congestion!  I'm going on 2 weeks of straight up congestion and I'm losing my mind.  I had this in my other pregnancies, but not this early on.  I can't fathom another 3 weeks of this nonsense. I just want to breathe through my nose!!!!
  • My belly button looks like it's about to become an outy at any given moment.  I think it's hanging on for dear life trying to stay in.  My boobs are getting super veiny which is kind of gross.  I'm also having Vag pain these days.  Which I love to tell my hubs about so he feels even more sympathetic to my plight.  No shame in my game at this point using my current condition to get him to do extra stuff for me :-)

• @Elyse1384 I'm glad I'm not alone.  And yeah, my DS loves to snuggle up with my stomach and I'm like NO DUDE HERE LET'S JUST HOLD HANDS.
  • Why do I have 1st tri sleepiness/exhaustion?? I got 8hrs of uninterrupted sleep last night.  

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • bergberg member
    @jesselayne8 I'm jealous of your uninterrupted sleep!  I just want to sleep through the night again.  That being said, I feel like all my second tri energy has exited as quickly as it arrived.  I thought I'd make it way further than 27 weeks before I felt like a slug again.
  • meilaymeilay member
    edited March 2017
    I was just getting ready to say I wish my belly button would make up its damn mind. Are you in or out, navel?! 

@berg That second tri energy sure was nice while it lasted. I'm not a fan of being ready for bed at 7pm again, even with a nap when I can. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • bergberg member
    @meilay I stayed up until after 10pm (10:06) on Saturday and felt like a little kid on New Year's Eve.  Most days, I'm like you in bed by 8pm even if I napped. 
  • LMMamaLMMama member
    edited March 2017
    @Wearmi1 I also have the vag pain. When I toss and turn all night every time I switch positions my whole pelvic/vag area feels sore. Double that when I get up first thing in the morning. It seems to settle down as the day goes on. 

Also add me to the exhaustion boat. Though I'm pretty sure I haven't had 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep in about 5 years. 
  • @LMMama @Wearmi1 - I am also suffering from the pelvic/vag area soreness. I was really worried about it at first, but my doctor says its due to all the extra weight. I have the exact same experience as LMMama with it being really bad at night and getting up in the morning. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @berg I force myself to stay up until at least 10. The couple times I let myself pass out earlier I was up at 4am unable to go back to sleep to save my life and the rest of the day dragged miserably. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @WorkingOnMyNightCheese not 3rd tri just yet.  I'm 26wks.  

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • I don't know if it a symptom, but the baby has been getting hiccups almost daily now.  
                                                                              Married 12/17/2011
                                                                                  K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                                  C born 1/11/14
                                                                  BFP #3 Nov 2014: D&C January 2015
                                                                  BFP #4 Sept 2016: Due May 31 2017

• I'm starting to get exhausted again, too. I'm annoyed by that because last time I felt stereotypical-second-trimester energy until around 37 weeks. Now here I am at 27 just wanting to sit my butt in the couch all day and sleep 10 hours a night. Time to get dh to teach me how to use his new espresso machine.
  • My legs are super sore from some light squatting taking pictures of my DD at the princess ball.  Which makes me feel so out of shape.  

Also the baby has moved and now likes to kick or stretch out of both sides of my stomach at the same time.  
  • @graceriesz. Me too. Flop around, have to pee, get short of breath walking to bathroom, prop self up on pillow for 10 minutes so I can breath, get muscle cramp, walk around room to relieve, get short of breath, lay down....begin to flop again.

• @kahlan82 ugh, it's not fun. Going to try and stay up a little later tonight to see if going to bed a little more tired helps. 

• I just keep repeating to myself, "This is for a good reason. This is for a good reason."

• I've started getting out of bed at night and sleeping in the recliner.  I get uncomfortable in the middle of the night and the semi upright position seems to help a bit.  

Also im not sure if it's my hormones but my deodorant seems to have stopped working everyday.  I come home and feel like I smell like a sweaty dude.  
  • Add me to the having trouble sleeping list. I also had Braxton Hicks like crazy last night and today. I started counting them while sitting in my Grad school class and counted 8 in an hour! They don't hurt, but are very noticeable. I never really had them with my first. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I've either joined the 3rd tri nausea train or have the stomach flu. Either way a strong kicking baby is both weird and very unhelpful when trying not to vomit. Adds a little relief that he's doing fine though. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @mamaelle27 I hear you, my night is basically an endless cycle of waking up uncomfortable, and having no option but to flip to the other side, and then back again an hour later. 8 flips last night :tired_face:
  • mkrelmkrel member
    @Mamaelle I feel the same way. Tossing and turning, hungry, baby moving, having to pee... I know it will just be getting worse too. 
  • @mamaelle27 Ditto the above PP. Super frustrating bc all we want to do is sleep before the baby comes! Hang in there.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I hate waking up in the middle of the night and having to change positions or get up to pee. It inevitably wakes the baby up and she starts having a dance party. It's then impossible to fall back to sleep.
  • I keep having dreams about dh doing super annoying stuff, waking up to pee, and then not being able to go beck to sleep because I am mad at him for stuff he did in my dream. Last night I was pissed all night that he let dd color on the coffee table, even though he didn't.
  • tjvantjvan member
    I feel like I'm just starting to get generally uncomfortable all day. Even my medicine ball chair isn't helping me sit still at my computer all day!
  • Holy foot cramp today. I screamed. Luckily, no students in my room then. Think I need to start wearing my skechers and clarks. I need a massage too!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @FSUNole31 what do the hiccups feel like? Someone else told me about this, but I don't think I've felt it yet.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm super uncomfortable today.  Not sure if it's from sitting outside for 2.5 hours this morning in the sun or because I had too much ice cream and too many gummy bears! But my stomach is very achy. And I think the gummy bears caused acid reflux. Same thing happened last night so no more gummy bears for me! 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers