October 2017 Moms

Moving on over to November...

Just got back from the emergency room because I have been having pain the last few days and it wasn't abating, found out from an ultrasound that the pain I have been having was from a cyst that should resolve on its own, and also I evidently ovulated later than I thought due to taking the morning after pill a few days before I normally ovulate and now I'm only a little over 5 weeks along. Also found out I'm having twins... Freaking out a little bit, ok a lot, but I wanted to thank everyone here for your advice and everything while I've been here. I have a follow up appointment in a week to verify that everything is moving along smoothly and that the pain is still just from the cyst, and that the baby(ies) are developing as right now they only just saw the sacks and they couldn't see anything else because it's to early. I'll probably just linger over there until after the appointment too because I am so early. But again thank you everyone for your advice and everything again.

Re: Moving on over to November...

• Glad to hear that everything is OK and holy moly TWINS! What a surprise! Have fun in N17!

**June Siggy Challenge: You Had ONE Job!**

LO#2 EDD October 18th 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Oh wow! Good luck in November!
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, 
    if one only remembers to turn on the light." 
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • Loading the player...
  • I would keep hanging out here too!  Most twin Mommas go early, so most likely they will still be born in October! That way you are comfortable with us as we have all the new momma questions. ;) 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • @singing_lyn I also agree about staying here! They may adjust your date again at your next ultrasound when they measure the babies. Plus we can freak out together about having twins! 
  • Thanks. I probably will hang out over here still too. Right now it's a lot of up in the air, wait and see, kind of thing, I know when I tested positive and with being only 5 weeks 1 day with baby A, and 5 weeks 5 days with baby B, my time line just doesn't make sense, it's hard to take in and with it being the emergency room that told me all of this their concern was the pain, and not really about answering my questions. I have a follow up next Monday, and

*TW I'm just praying I'm not experiencing a MMC, with how behind the ultrasound seems, but it is a concern to the ObGyn that stopped in to tell me what the ultrasound said in regard to the twin sacks. I'm just trying to not stress and just hope that I was off, had a false positive and then got pregnant, had a MMC and then got pregnant right away, or I really did just ovulate late and tested positive after only 1-4 days which seems unlikely. Right now I just don't know what to think and Google is not my friend right now so trying to avoid that too.
  • @singing_lyn I'll be thinking of you. I hope your follow up gives you answers.
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, 
    if one only remembers to turn on the light." 
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • @jessafishy Thanks. I hope so too. They'll be doing another blood draw and ultrasound. I just know I'm going to be worrying this whole week. I'm hoping I just get insanely busy at work so it goes by quickly.