Image result for parenting fails

football fans? 50 votes

yes! NFL! (team below)
60% 30 votes
Yes! college! (team below)
20% 10 votes
nope, doesn't interest me.
8% 4 votes
i "watch" for the beer/social/food but i have no idea what is going on.
8% 4 votes
SS
4% 2 votes

Re: football fans?

• I watch because DH is a sports super-fan. We cheer for Mizzou in college and KC Chiefs for NFL. I also like doing Fantasy Football for NFL, it makes it more interesting for me!
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, 
    if one only remembers to turn on the light." 
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • PATRIOTS!!!
    Image result for tom brady cant get a high five gif
                                      DD1 - 10/11/13                 DD2 - 5/07/15

Pregnancy Ticker

May Siggy Challenge: Parenting Fails
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes! NFL! We are in Colorado, so you know it's.... BRONCOS. All because of DH, of course. 

He's counting the minutes. Oh the hours. The seconds! Til season returns.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Redskins! 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• PATRIOTS!!!

deflate gate :wink:
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • We love college football (Go Arkansas Razorbacks!) but there isn't really any local pro teams to like. 

• I'm an Oklahoma Sooner fan.  I watch NFL too, but don't really have a team.  I end up cheering for the Packers because that is who my husband likes.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @carries2018 I'll admit that the Super Bowl this year was quite impressive.
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • All Oregon for college fb. My NFL loyalties lie with my fantasy football team.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • PANTHERS!

Hey, you don't have to love a team because they're the best. haha

BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
    BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.
    BFP#3: 2/9/13 EDD 10/18/17. Team Green for Round 2!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Redskins! 
    If I were to pick a team it would be the Skins.  My Granny was a Skins fan and it's trickled down through the family. 
  • mrs_fogue said:
    Redskins! 
    If I were to pick a team it would be the Skins.  My Granny was a Skins fan and it's trickled down through the family. 
    It was forced on me. I live in Ravens nation, but a fair bit of redskins lovers too. I grew up in NJ in a Jets household. But moving here , Redskins was bestowed on me. My BFF has a redskins tailgating mini bus. We hook up 2 flat screens, have our own port a pot to not share with the rest of the tailgaters, and on our way home we crank up the tunes with some laser lights and more shots ;). This won't be happening this year , but can't wait for next year! 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• I guess I should also throw some Dolphins love on here for DH.

Truthfully I have a bit of a crush on TB (maybe more on his wife, though) which is the dirtiest secret I have from DH.

• @bluejeanbabi05 therefore you love brady, right? RIGHT!? #ineedsomeoneonmyside
    Image result for i need someone on my side gif
                                      DD1 - 10/11/13                 DD2 - 5/07/15

Pregnancy Ticker

• Vikings. My husband is a packers "fan" (he doesn't actually care about football unless it's to piss me off)
  • Vikings. My husband is a packers "fan" (he doesn't actually care about football unless it's to piss me off)
    I'm envious of this! I lose my DH every Sunday during football season. And it's not just during a Fins game, nope, he does fantasy football so he has to watch EVERY game.

I'm envious of this! I lose my DH every Sunday during football season. And it's not just during a Fins game, nope, he does fantasy football so he has to watch EVERY game.
    My life. 
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • Lol @jessafishy I'm glad we will be able to commiserate together come the fall. And to add to that, DH is seriously the most mild-mannered guy in the world, no temper, until he watches football. Then he's yelling at the tv, throwing the remote and scaring the dogs.

• @bluejeanbabi05 this is my DH too. Our dogs are usually hiding in the other room for the entire game.
    October 2017 June Siggy Challenge -- "You Had One Job!" 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    SaveSave
  • @carries2018 die hard pats fan over here!  you are NOT alone!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @bluejeanbabi05 I am definitely the man in the relationship when it comes to football. I yell and scream at the TV and watch other games. My husband is all like are you gonna watch football all day? Yes probably. I always point out that we have more than one tv.
  • Seahawks! My husband is a huge fan and I was born there so I started watching it when we got together and now I'm obsessed as well. 

• lola4411lola4411 member
    edited March 2017
    @NervousNelly825 yup, me too!  i am def the man with football too.  i love watching 9 hours on a sunday.  between my pats obsession and 2-3 fantasy leagues, thats a glorious weekend day to me!

BabyFruit Ticker
  •                                   DD1 - 10/11/13                 DD2 - 5/07/15

Pregnancy Ticker

• VLillyV said:
    PATRIOTS!!!

deflate gate :wink:
    Image result for tom brady hold my beer meme
    ^^ This....love the Patriots. DH and FIL are huge Steelers fans and they make fun of me all season long while my team wins and theirs doesn't... 

• I'm originally from Louisiana, so I root for the Saints for NFL and LSU for College!  My DH is a huuuuge Redskins fan, so I will root for them too!  
  • Packers fan here! I'm actually the football fan in the house! I have to have the NFL channels to watch the Packers play since we're in the SF Bay area and those games aren't frequently on unless they are the game of the week.
  • Seahawks! Grew up in Washington, but I live in Niners territory right now (barf).

*O17 June Siggy Challenge - You had 1 job!*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • NY Giants!!! :smile:  
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • We're in Colorado now but can't bring myself to cheer for the broncos.  I grew up near green Bay so green and gold is in my blood!! @JNAthanassious I totally pay for the NFL ticket to watch my packers too!!