October 2017 Moms

Monday Bitchfest 3-20-17

MyelhsaMyelhsa member
edited March 2017 in October 2017 Moms
I have so many things today, mostly stupid shit people say to their bank teller. I will be updating his throughout the day to bitch about more nonsense.

Re: Monday Bitchfest 3-20-17

• DD was sick with a fever and nasty cold all weekend. Of course I woke up this morning feeling like crap. At least she seems to be doing better.
    October 2017 June Siggy Challenge -- "You Had One Job!" 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    SaveSave
  • Loading the player...
  • VLillyVVLillyV member
    edited March 2017
    Old man who is sometimes nice, sometimes not nice and very condescending (especially towards women) asks me this morning if I knew how to renew a license online.

He's too lazy and refuses to learn how to use computers to look himself on how to renew his drivers license online. The purpose of this is because he himself does not want to actually do renew his own dang license.

I'm like...

Sent him the link, help yourself bro. Follow the steps.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • VLillyVVLillyV member
    edited March 2017
    @jessafishy omg. You're kidding? You're sooo sick but you had enough time to make a CALL to tell someone else to call? What a joker.

and in reference to loud talker... boy. I have a dislike for people that do that. I have a few of them here. I don't what's it's about but part of me thinks they need to be liked and appreciated.

New add in to the fest - Guy calls this morning. Asks to speak to an attorney here **at work about something. I tell him he's not in and if it's his first time calling he needs to go through the pipeline. Takes about 20 minutes. He straight hung up on me.

Whatever! Go find a mediocre law firm who doesn't care if they waste your time and money. 
  • @Myelhsa ewww I would hate that. I can't believe they plopped you right into a small branch as a teller. At least you get 3 months leave! I get two dang weeks, the rest I get to figure out on my own.
  • VLillyV we have one of these at my work.  He was the brunt of all my rage last pregnancy.  My favorite was that one time he walked in (we have been working together for 5 years)  "Hey Lady...(awkward pause)...what's your name again?"  He always calls me Lady which grates on my one last nerve!  But he refuses to do anything.  He has literally asked me 5 times to do something and I have told him 5 times how to do it.  He finally went and found some innocent who caved to his demands and did it for him.

I have found in my line of work that these men are so used to their poor housewives doing everything for them that they refuse to do things themselves then suspect anyone woman in his workplace to pick up where she left off.  Dude, this isn't Mad Men, you can't sit in your office doing nothing but drinking and napping all day.  And I am not your secretary!  Apparently I still have bottled up rage.

• @mrs_fogue Ughh! That's so RUDE and almost dehumanizing. That's exactly how I felt when he walked in like he owned me. I know the relationship he has with his wife is also very "secretary" like. It's such a disservice. I mean, I get wanting to help someone out of your heart... but when you teach someone something, over and over and over, only for them to really not care and still try to impose upon you... not ok.

Which by the way, has totally happened with this guy. I've taught him things numerous times and he refuses to learn. He will go find some innocent or complain to my very kind boss, who will then force me to help him.

Waste of my time and not to be rude or conceited, but also my talent. I shouldn't be doing mindless tasks like renewing drivers licenses.

*high fives* let out all the rage!
  • @carries2018 and this is how the housing crisis began!  Just because the bank agrees to entertain the idea of such a loan doesn't mean you can actually afford said loan. 

• @mrs_fogue their credit is so bad, there is no way the bank would even offer this. but if she can talk my parents into this they would be able to get the loan. its just a giant mess written all over it. and if my parents do this, they will have to deal with my hormonal wrath. so T&Ps to them.

battle braveheart GIF
                                      DD1 - 10/11/13                 DD2 - 5/07/15

Pregnancy Ticker

May Siggy Challenge: Parenting Fails
    Image result for parenting fails
  • @carries2018 What!? 300k over budget?! No way! That's like... a huge financial plummet to the rocks below. Boo. 
  • New submission! 

Angry old lady calls. She is a client and refuses to speak to "the help" such as lowly little ol me. Very Angry lady specifically tells me "grrrr I want to speak with your boss, rawr" so I tell her... My boss doesnt want to speak to you... awww.

She says well "rawrr, I want to speak to him, grrr" 

So I say... "awww he's on the phone, womp womp wompp"

So she says... 'What is your name and how long are you working there for"

to which I say " (Name here) and 5years"

Old lady: "Grrr."

Byeeee angry froo froo.
  • My bitch today is just Spring Break.  WTF, why do kids have to have week long breaks every other month.  It's not like that in the real world sugar! 
  • mrs_fogue said:
    My bitch today is just Spring Break.  WTF, why do kids have to have week long breaks every other month.  It's not like that in the real world sugar! 
    oh this just reminded me of a fffc. i need to write this down.

Pregnancy Ticker

• @carries2018 Sweeeeet! I wish I had that going on here, dang!

See, my boss is very kind. SO kind, in fact... that he has an impossible time telling people no (mostly clients). Which is why this comes into play. He for some reason can not tell this angry lady that she needs to communicate with her team, not him. But hey, if he wants to keep dealing with the angries... his call! We can only defend him and protect his time when he lets us.
  • @VLillyV that is how my dad is, so i give calls like that to my mom haha. who in reality i probably out rank her with my responsibilities. but whatevs. ppl just like to yell at ppl.

Pregnancy Ticker

• riverrainezriverrainez member
    edited March 2017
    mrs_fogue said:
    My bitch today is just Spring Break.  WTF, why do kids have to have week long breaks every other month.  It's not like that in the real world sugar! 
    My bitch is that our daycare has spring break but we still pay for the full month. Sooo, yep, I'm paying another daycare to watch my son next week on top of the monthly tuition I already paid the regular daycare.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @Myelhsa I worked for a bank for 8 years and that job made me hate people! There was one woman who argued with me saying I was lying about us not having  $1000 bills. I told her the highest we carried were hundreds and she accused me of keeping them for myself. And another one tried to use our staff as her personal secretary. Like write out the checks for her bills, fax things, and make phone calls for her. Even if I was with a client, she would open my office door and barge in like there was no one else there.  I'm so glad I'm done working at the bank. 
  • Myelhsa said:
    @Myelhsa I worked for a bank for 8 years and that job made me hate people! There was one woman who argued with me saying I was lying about us not having  $1000 bills. I told her the highest we carried were hundreds and she accused me of keeping them for myself. And another one tried to use our staff as her personal secretary. Like write out the checks for her bills, fax things, and make phone calls for her. Even if I was with a client, she would open my office door and barge in like there was no one else there.  I'm so glad I'm done working at the bank. 
    Omg all of this! I legit just got in a fight with somebody yesterday over $500 bills.  He was super pissed off that I wouldn't order them for him and keep them on hand. That's not how this works, that's not how any of this works....

Or the people who don't call ahead for cash withdrawals of $200k and get pissed when you don't have it. What do you mean you can't give me that much cash? You're a bank, don't you have unlimited amounts of money back there? Uuuummmm no. I swear you can tell a lot about people based on their behavior at the bank. 
  • Myelhsa said:
    @Myelhsa I worked for a bank for 8 years and that job made me hate people! There was one woman who argued with me saying I was lying about us not having  $1000 bills. I told her the highest we carried were hundreds and she accused me of keeping them for myself. And another one tried to use our staff as her personal secretary. Like write out the checks for her bills, fax things, and make phone calls for her. Even if I was with a client, she would open my office door and barge in like there was no one else there.  I'm so glad I'm done working at the bank. 
    Omg all of this! I legit just got in a fight with somebody yesterday over $500 bills.  He was super pissed off that I wouldn't order them for him and keep them on hand. That's not how this works, that's not how any of this works....

Or the people who don't call ahead for cash withdrawals of $200k and get pissed when you don't have it. What do you mean you can't give me that much cash? You're a bank, don't you have unlimited amounts of money back there? Uuuummmm no. I swear you can tell a lot about people based on their behavior at the bank. 
    Or, "This check will require a hold."

Customer: "Thats ridiculous! My credit union wouldn't hold it!"

Me: "Then go to your damn credit union! Why are you here giving me grief?!"
  •  Image result for ross rage gif

Pregnancy Ticker

• Update! Angry lady spoke to main man of the land.

She asked him questions about her insurance policy and what certain dictionary terms meant. To make it seem like she didnt waste time, she complained that her team isn't communicating and they don't know what they're doing... But he countered by saying there is a memo where things are documented (which is true)

overall. She's just needy and cries wolf. I officially discredit now 99% of her urgent needs. womp womp.
  • Isn't the fact it's Monday reason enough to just be bitchy?
    a day that ends in "y" is enough reason for me.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Totally new topic, but I'm raging. I work in a small office - 6 employees. Everyone is responsible for washing their own dishes, but we all help out and will do others if they're sitting in the sink. My 70-yr-old assistant is a germaphob, and cleans the sink several times a week using bleach. It sprays all over everything, and she uses it to clean the sponge we use for washing dishes. This has always bothered me, but now that I'm pregnant it seriously pisses me off. I do not want to be breathing in bleach or having it on the dishes I eat with. I've said something to her multiple times, and she always responds, "I don't spray it on your stuff." But it gets EVERYWHERE. I just washed a fork, then scrubbed my hands, and they still smell like bleach.

Am I crazy?
    October 2017 June Siggy Challenge -- "You Had One Job!" 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    SaveSave
  • @riverraine That seems so unfair!
  • @beezeemarie that would really tick me off. I think you have every right.

I'm not suggesting you do this... but my pregnancy rage tells me to dump the bleach down the sink and replace it with a green cleaner. Muhahaha