October 2017 Moms

Any March Madness fans out there?

Who you rooting for?  Any upsets going your way?  I'm a B1G 10 gal and I'm pumped about Wisconsin and Michigan's upsets!!!
TTC x 1.5 years.
Acupuncture, Femera x3 cyles, and HSG.
BFP in September 2014, DS born June 2015.
TTC x2 months.
BFP January 2017.

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Any March Madness fans out there?

• Born and raised in MI. So proud of our Wolverines! They are on quite the journey right now! Have also been a Tar Heels fan since grade school. Go Blue! Go Heels!
  • huge tar heel fan!  great to see us squeak out a win today and loved to watch duke lose :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Pac-12 all the way! UCLA is my team, but I have Kansas winning it all.
  • I just love watching college basketball.  My college sports team is LSU and they are terrible at bball.  DH loves Duke so we watch a lot of ACC here in VA.  I'm sure he's not happy today...
  • soprano19 said:
    Pac-12 all the way! UCLA is my team, but I have Kansas winning it all.
    Kansas looked goooood against MSU yesterday
    TTC x 1.5 years.
    TTC x2 months.
    BFP January 2017.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • lola4411 said:
    huge tar heel fan!  great to see us squeak out a win today and loved to watch duke lose :)
    Even bigger Hog fan here and hate to say but you guys needed 8 people to win that one yesterday.  8 fouls to 25!?  Heartbreaking, but I honestly wasn't expecting us to have the game of their lives yesterday either.  Can we all just cheer that dukie lost!!!   
  • I don't root for one team specifically, but since moving to NC I realized that you MUST cheer for Duke, UNC or NC State. I don't particularly cheer for any of them, but if given the choice, I'll cheer for anyone who is playing Duke...much to my father's dismay :wink:
    BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
    BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.
    BFP#3: 2/9/13 EDD 10/18/17. Team Green for Round 2!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I knew I liked you.
    TTC x 1.5 years.
    TTC x2 months.
    BFP January 2017.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • PAC-12 all the way! My team squeaked by yesterday.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @mrs_fogue you guys definitely knew how to d us up yesterday!  it was a great game and who cares if we had to use our bench?  we had a bench to use ;)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @lola4411 ah, so you call the refs part of your bench now?  (Warning: this should be read this as good spirited picking and not total snark)
  • @mrs_fogue im used to the snark being a tar heel fan ;)

there were questionable calls going both ways.  it felt like if they missed a call, then they would call a bs foul to make up for it.  ridic. actually, not sure how many games you watched this weekend, but the refs have been HORRIBLE.  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @lola4411 oh yes the refing is my Monday Bitchfest FTR!! 
  • @mrs_fogue excellent use of the monday bitchfest!  even in a win, i still agree ;)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @bluejeanbabi05 We play you next!
    Ooooo bring it Ducks!!
    TTC x 1.5 years.
    TTC x2 months.
    BFP January 2017.

BabyFruit Ticker