March 2017 Moms

Fit Mama Check-In: 3/13

2»

Re: Fit Mama Check-In: 3/13

• Thanks @triwellnessgirl! They were satisfied at the hospital with my BP and the NST... no baby yet. Spent about 3 hrs there but now back to waiting! :) Skipped the salty irish dinner just in case since it's not exactly a good meal for someone who just had a BP spike, haha! But maternity leave went into effect at the end of the day today soooooo anytime now is good! 
  • jenny0228 said:
    Thanks @triwellnessgirl! They were satisfied at the hospital with my BP and the NST... no baby yet. Spent about 3 hrs there but now back to waiting! :) Skipped the salty irish dinner just in case since it's not exactly a good meal for someone who just had a BP spike, haha! But maternity leave went into effect at the end of the day today soooooo anytime now is good! 
    That's awesome! I understood... but what I meant was, I had an NST at 930am on Tuesday and was told all looked great with Baby and due to lots of fluid, great activity, no contractions, and high position still that there was "no way" this baby was coming out anytime soon. I was even told I should really schedule that induction .... HAHA, YEAH RIGHT!! Baby was like "I'll show all of you!!" And made her way into my arms later that night!!
  • Loading the player...
  • jenny0228 said:
    Thanks @triwellnessgirl! They were satisfied at the hospital with my BP and the NST... no baby yet. Spent about 3 hrs there but now back to waiting! :) Skipped the salty irish dinner just in case since it's not exactly a good meal for someone who just had a BP spike, haha! But maternity leave went into effect at the end of the day today soooooo anytime now is good! 
    That's awesome! I understood... but what I meant was, I had an NST at 930am on Tuesday and was told all looked great with Baby and due to lots of fluid, great activity, no contractions, and high position still that there was "no way" this baby was coming out anytime soon. I was even told I should really schedule that induction .... HAHA, YEAH RIGHT!! Baby was like "I'll show all of you!!" And made her way into my arms later that night!!
    I love that!!!! I'm ready anytime baby is!! ;)
  • serenity13serenity13 member
    edited March 2017
    @jenny0228 Congratulations on your leave starting!!!! I'm glad your BP went back down & you got to leave the hospital, hope your baby boy doesn't keep you waiting too long now!!! I feel like since we have the same EDD we might have our boys on the same day, it'd be pretty cool to have little birthday buddies haha I'm also ready now for mine to come anytime he's willing to!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @jenny0228 Congratulations on your leave starting!!!! I'm glad your BP went back down & you got to leave the hospital, hope your baby boy doesn't keep you waiting too long now!!! I feel like since we have the same EDD we might have our boys on the same day, it'd be pretty cool to have little birthday buddies haha I'm also ready now for mine to come anytime he's willing to!!
    @serenity13 Birthday buddies would be amazing!! I'm trying to stay calm and remember there is still a week and a half til EDD but at this point, it is constantly on my mind. I bathed my dog the other day and washed all her things like her bed and towels, haha! Besides housework though I have only had energy to go for walks and keep up on squats. Pretty sure Monday was my last day at CF.  
  • @jenny0228 wahoo for hospital release with good news and maternity leave starting!! I hope you're able to rest a bit and wait for your lo!

It would be so sweet if both your and 
    @serenity13  little guys become birthday buds!!

I've been trying to upload a photo our our little lady with no success yet. Maybe it's not gonna work until we pick a name!  :D

• Happy Sunday my Fit Momma's and babies both in & out!! Evie says Hi!!! She enjoyed her first church service on the outside!! 
  • Hi @jenny0228 and @serenity13 ... just checking in! How are you ladies doing?

@vino831 ... still waiting for you to post a pic and share the name!!!! ;)
  • @triwellnessgirl thanks! Love Evie's little outfit, so cute! I woke up a few times this morning feeling like my tummy was super tight and felt "different" than usual so idk I'm hoping it might be a sign my little guy will be making his entrance soon!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @triwellnessgirl hanging in there.... I'm so ready though, the waiting is so hard!! I though I felt prodromal labor symptoms - for a few days it was ramping up steadily each day, but now... nothing! Going to see if a workout today kickstarts little guy into moving on down! Love seeing pics of Evie - she is beautiful!