August 2017 Moms
Options

Friday Ticker Change

Not trying to step on toes, just realized ours wasn't up yet!! 

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: If you won the lottery what is the first thing you would buy? 

TW: 
1 infant loss
8/17: Our daughter was born
8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!

Re: Friday Ticker Change

• Options
    How far along are you? 20wks

How big is baby? banana/ paper airplane

Upcoming appointments this week? Tues is the 20wk!!! Sooo excited to see her, it's been so long.

Any new symptoms or changes? Acid is fierce!

Rants/Raves/Questions? I hate ants! we just got ants and it makes me feel soooo gross.

GTKY: If you won the lottery what is the first thing you would buy? I would probably find the land to build our dream house, if we couldn't find the house. Heated bathroom and kitchen floors are an odd dream of mine! 
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    8/17: Our daughter was born
    8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
    4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!
  • Options
    JCPSand2BJCPSand2B member
    edited March 2017

How far along are you? 19 weeks 

How big is baby? Mango

Upcoming appointments this week? Not this week 

Any new symptoms or changes? Sore muscle/hips  

Rants/Raves/Questions?  

I wouldn't say buy, but I would pay off my house/student loans etc. first then probably a trip somewhere for the whole family then who knows. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @smallbutmighty77 -- thanks for starting! i thought of doing the same. also, i feel ya on the ants. our area is prone to ant outbreaks when it gets warm and it drives me CRAZY. jealous of your 20 weeks scan! good luck :)

how far along? 18 weeks

how big is baby? artichoke

upcoming appointments this week? just had our first meeting with the OB/director of labor & delivery. he was super nice and i feel so much more comfortable! just waiting to do the hospital tour now

any new symptoms or changes? finally starting to show a bit of a bump! today was the first day someone saw me and said "wait... are you pregnant?!" honestly kind of freaked out about it, but at he same time i can't wait to have a real bump and not just feel like i look like i drank three too many beers

GTKY: first thing would probably be take our families on a memorable trip -- but then my next thing would be to buy my parents their dream house. ugh if only!! i guess you have to play to win though... haha 

• Options
    How far along are you? 
    20 Weeks

How big is baby? 
    The size of a paper airplane

Upcoming appointments this week?
    Monday is our 20 week scan! Yay

Any new symptoms or changes?
    sciatic! Man the pain on the left side is cray cray!

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    is it too soon to beg for disability? Seriously though is anyone else in crazy pain

I would buy my parents the house of their dreams, right next door I'd buy a house for us. 
  • Options
    how far along? 18 weeks

how big is baby? artichoke

upcoming appointments this week? have our AS next week!

any new symptoms or changes? not really.

GTKY: dream house and trip around the world. And then practical things like college funds and retirement plans, etc.

Pregnancy Ticker

5.5.16 | 8.14.17 | 1.30.19