Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Monday 3/20

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What animal best represents you and why? Bonus points for gif.
Me: 34 | DH: 33
Married Aug. 2013
TTC #1 Sep. 2016
***TW***
BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

Re: WTO Monday 3/20

• Morning ladies! Took the weekend off from the bump. Hope everyone had a good weekend!! 

Month/Cycle: 9/10

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: temping, OPKs, vitamins, going to do green tea starting today 

R/R: I am not happy that it's Monday morning. Hoping this week goes quick. 
    Also we confirmed that my son will need tubes in his ears. Totally minor but naturally here's me crying in the doctors office once she said he should get them. I know it will be worth it and helpful and definitely the best decision but I'll be upset until it's over

CS/Q:

i don't even have a good response for this to be honest but I am curious to see what some of you answer! 
  • Loading the player...
  • @Starla Sorry for the erratic chart! That's so frustrating. 
    @50Wife Poor kid! Everyone I know that's had them said they were totally worth it, but that's still stressful! 
    @Tennis11785 Yay for flashing smiley! 

P&G for now, but I'll be back later.
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 29

WAYDTGKU: PNV's, BBT, CM, OPK's, Vitex

R/R: My +OPK & EWCM was definitely a fake out. Not proud of the fact that I cried today after seeing a low temp again. I'm really trying to stay positive, becasue I feel like I haven't been at this for long enough to be this upset yet, but I'm also really scared that I'm going to have another anovulatory cycle. On this bright side, after this week it's spring break!

CS/Q:

GTKY: What animal best represents you and why? Bonus points for gif. Today I'm definitely a sloth. I laid in bed this morning for way longer than I should have. 
    Me: 27 | DH: 27
    Married: 10/2013
    TTC #1 Since: 02/2017
  • @50Wife I took the weekend off WTO threads as well. I hope you had a good weekend. Getting tubes in is very minor. I can imagine it's still stressful for you as a parent. Good luck!
    @Tennis11785 Happy I made you laugh! :) I'm cutting down on booze as well.
    @lulu1180  Haha sorry for the awful GTKY question. I actually thought it would be easy to answer, then couldn't answer my own question! I also pretty much picked cats because I love cats and because they make cute gifs, like you said. You picked good ones! :) Also, I know I've said this before, but I have a good feeling that this is the solution you've been looking for. FX!

Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.

• @lulu1180 hopefully it is something very simple and easy to get things moving in the right direction for you! I agree that while a year is normal, it still hurts to just see your months continue to go by with nothing happening. 
  • Will post/respond to everyone later, but just wanted to pop in to say @lulu1180 I have a prolactinoma and the treatment isn't terrible. Sorry about having to be back here, but hopefully you get some answers soon.
    DS1: Nov. 2013
    DS2: Jan. 2016
    DS3: Dec. 2017
    Baby #4 on the way!
  • Month/Cycle: 13/13

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU:
    Letrozole 5mg and will be doing the trigger again, preseed, Vitex, B6, low carb

R/R: I am not looking forward to the whole going to the RE for an ultrasound every 2 days again. Last month was horrible, it's a 30 min drive there and I had to go every other day for like 2 weeks. Here we go again...

CS/Q: none yet 

im on mobile so no gif, but I would say a dog. I'm a people pleaser and would do just about anything to make people happy/avoid conflict!
    Me: 27 // DH: 30 
    Married 05/21/2011
    TTC Since Feb 2016
    RE: Dec 2016 Dx: PCOS
    5 rounds of Letrozole 5mg + Ovidrel + TI 
    BFP!!!! June 2017 // EDD: 04/01/2018
    IT'S A BOY!

• @starla I found that the weekend off caused me to not obsess as much and have TTC on the brain for a hot minute. It was nice. 
  • @lulu1180 I was really hoping I wouldn't see you back here. Hopefully they've got it figured out now, and you're on the right track. 
  • @Starla. **TW** at the beginning when I was taking HPT every day, I accidentally used an OPK and it was very positive because if the hcg levels **end TW**

@50Wife when does your DS have to get the tubes?  I hope it goes well!!

@Tennis11785 our dog does that too. And heaven forbid if you stop before she wants you too-- she'll paw you then too! 

@lulu1180 how does what you might be diagnose with affect fertility and are there any symptoms?

Month/Cycle: 8/6 (1/1 AL)

CD: ?

WAYDTGKU: benched

R/R: **TW** looooong freak out ahead. Excuse the language but I can't get a fucking break!  Has anyone had a cyst on their ovary?  

Back story just in case--I've been having pain on my ectopic side.  Hurts when I bend over or move in certain ways.  Dr said pain is normal but to go to ER if excruciating. Never was.  Hcg levels dropped well. She knew I was leaving for China on Friday.  On Tuesday, I asked for an ultrasound.  She wanted to see what my hcg levels were at my test on Wednesday.  They had dropped to 55 so she said I was clear to travel & didn't need an ultrasound.  I insisted on one & had one at 6pm on Thursday

The tech was so nice. She couldn't tell me anything but she sent the pics in & told the radiologist my story.  She said that while she didn't know the whole diagnosis with hcg levels & stuff , from what she did see, she didn't see any reason not to go

My dr knew I was flying out at 11. I never heard anything so I figured it was fine.  I get off the first flight & theres 2 messages to call the dr back but they close at noon & it was 1:30. 

Just got a call from the nurse. I have a 4.5 cm cyst on my left ovary. She said If it ruptures, that's normal and there might be a little bit of pain. But the ovary can twist on itself, called tortion, and its excruciating pain and I have to go to the ER immediately. No high impact activity or sex.  I have more bloodwork on Friday & a dr appt the week after that and another ultrasound in 4-6 weeks too see if it ruptured on its own.  So I'm freaking out again!!! I'd gotten past the fear of the ectopic rupturing & now this.  And I'm over here in China until Thursday--or what if that happens on the plane???  **end TW**

CS/Q:

GTKY: What animal best represents you and why? Bonus points for gif. Earlier today it was a puppy--all hyper and excited at the park and then exhausted after. 
  • @purplg8r - I have a cyst on my ovary.  My doctor was very not concerned about it.  I was told the same - if it ruptures it might be painful.  Did your doctor tell you what kind of cyst? My doctor didn't mention anything about tortion, but that might be because of size (I don't remember how big mine) or type (mine is dermoid).  She mentioned she was going to monitor its size, but was very clear that it was NOT something I should be concerned about and she didn't give me any restrictions.  I also sometimes get pain on that side around O, so I assume it's connected (but have never had that confirmed through u/s).  

** December BMB Siggy Challenge - Animals in Pools **

Me: 31+ H: 32
    TTC Since 11/2015
    #1 - MMC 6.5 weeks (2/16); #2 - MC due to cystic hygroma at 20 weeks (10/16); #3 CP (2/17); #4 - Due 12.16.17
  • @purplg8r Here's what they think I might have.  Also, I had several cysts that were found back in Nov/Dec.  I had a follow up u/s last month and they had resolved on their own.  I didn't feel any kind of excruciating pain so they just went away.  Unfortunately, ovarian cysts are very common and many people probably get them and don't even realize it.  Fx that they resolve quietly on their own for you!  So so sorry for what you've been going through!

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • @purplg8r thank you :) it's scheduled for next Tuesday
    Also, I've been told that I have cysts and I'd imagine that the ER trip is absolute worst case scenario that they just need to warn you about juuuust incase. When the doc brought mine up, she just asked if I ever have bad back pain. Sorry this is just more added to what's already been going on.  Try to enjoy your trip! 
  • @Tennis11785 @lulu1180 @50Wife does/did any of yours hurt when you pressed down on that area or bent over?  Mine does so not sure if that's normal.  She didn't say what type but did mention something about fluid.  I think once I get home, I'll be a little more calm but panicking at the thought of something happening here in China or on the 15 hour flight. 
  • doula-mamadoula-mama member
    edited March 2017
    @Starla Sorry that your body is still messing with you :( Hopefully your cycle gets back to normal soon

@50Wife Welcome back - hope you had a good weekend. 

@Tennis11785 Yay for flashing smiley face! 

@lulu1180 Sorry that this has been so rough - I hope that they come up with answers soon, and something that is quickly and easily remedied!

@Cricket648 Sorry for the fake out - I know how hard they can be... I have been at the point where I was like "maybe this low temp was a fluke - should I exclude it?" before stopping myself from the crazy

@vintageandrea90 Sorry you have to go through that again :(

@LaurenEG14 Yay for spring!

@dragonette505 Yay for having so many positive raves :)

@SoldiersMom Welcome back! Glad you finally got the right grey for your paint!

@purplg8r That's awful! I'm sorry your doctor wasn't more on the ball with this :( Keep us posted, and hopefully someone else here will have had experience with something similar

@beachbunnyxo123 GL tomorrow!

Month/Cycle: 6/5

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: so many things

R/R: It's spring! And although it's cold this morning, it's going to warm up nicely today :)

CS/Q: nothing right now

GTKY: What animal best represents you and why? Bonus points for gif. Ummm... let me think about that and come back
  • @purplg8r Mine did not hurt (I had them on both sides) but I did feel very very very mild cramping that I attributed to the cysts.  Mine were also not simple (I don't remember the medical term for it) which means there was fluid and debris in them and I think they may have been on their way to shrinking and resolving when they were found.

@beachbunnyxo123 I think they told me when I had my HSG to refrain for only like 24 hours or something.  But I would say to see what your doctor says.

Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
  • @Purplg8r - Mine only hurt occasionally during O (and I think only when I O from that side).  Although now that I think of it, I was having some lower back pain last month that came and went.  I wonder if that was related to it too? 

** December BMB Siggy Challenge - Animals in Pools **

Me: 31+ H: 32
    TTC Since 11/2015
    #1 - MMC 6.5 weeks (2/16); #2 - MC due to cystic hygroma at 20 weeks (10/16); #3 CP (2/17); #4 - Due 12.16.17
  • starlastarla member
    edited March 2017
    @LaurenEG14 Glad it feels like spring where you are! It's going to warm up here this week... 50F and mostly sunny tomorrow. I can't wait! I also loved your elephant GTKY and gif. :)
    @dragonette505 I think you're right, I'm just in denial and super grumpy and impatient about it. Good luck with the thyroid meds and trigger. To add a gif you click on the page-looking pull-down icon in the menu and paste the .gif link.
    @SoldiersMom Winter is definitely the best time to paint... Or early spring when you can open the windows to air it out. I hope you like the color. Painting is a good workout!
    @purplg8r ***TW*** Yeah, at least the HCG is fading. I think the wondfo HPT has a sensitivity of 25 mIU/ml, which means that my levels are around that if I had a super squinter this morning, right? ***END TW***
    Yes, I've had a cyst before, which I think was caused by my IUD. I can't remember the exact size, but it was similar to yours and would hurt when I bent over and went running. Apparently they are painful if they burst. Mine just went away on its own, but it would come and go throughout my cycle. You do make cysts every month when you ovulate. That's what the OBGYN told me. I think it would be pretty rare for it to twist on its own. Did the doctor say what the risk of that is?
    @beachbunnyxo123 FX for good test results for both of you!

Hmm it seems I should have done a first day of spring GTKY question.

ETA: forgot to add gif instructions.
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***

• @Starla - Sorry for your erratic chart. Also your GTKY is so cute!

@50Wife- Sorry to hear about your son! Hope it goes as painlessly as possible and he feels better in the end.

@Tennis11785- If you train your dog to do that, please tell me how!

@lulu1180- I am so sorry for everything you have been going through. I really hope you get the answers you need and it can be as simple as possible.

@Cricket648- So sorry that you are going through all this. I know how hard it can be. If possible, try not to let it stress you out too much.

Month/Cycle: 2/2 

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, extra folic acid, OPKs, HIO ED during fertile week. Going to add some others in but not sure what yet.

R/R: Rant: It's Monday and CD 2, nough said. Rave- It's the first day of spring and it "kind of" feels like it! (ok...its only 45 degrees, but it's not snowing!)

CS/Q: Thanks to everyone who answered my questions yesterday! Seriously, It's so nice to have people to talk to and get advice from since I'm trying to tell as few people as possible that we're trying again. 

GTKY: What animal best represents you and why? Bonus points for gif. 
    This GTKY is going to be so fun to read!
    This might be a long shot but I immediately thought of elephant. I know elephants can create strong bonds with people and other elephants. I am a lot like that. I would rather have a few strong bonds than alot of acquaintances. Also, I like to play around but am extremely clumsy. 

I hate how I miss posts while posting!!
    I almost chose elephant!!
  • purplg8r said:
    @Starla. **TW** at the beginning when I was taking HPT every day, I accidentally used an OPK and it was very positive because if the hcg levels **end TW**

@50Wife when does your DS have to get the tubes?  I hope it goes well!!

@Tennis11785 our dog does that too. And heaven forbid if you stop before she wants you too-- she'll paw you then too! 

@lulu1180 how does what you might be diagnose with affect fertility and are there any symptoms?

Month/Cycle: 8/6 (1/1 AL)

CD: ?

WAYDTGKU: benched

R/R: **TW** looooong freak out ahead. Excuse the language but I can't get a fucking break!  Has anyone had a cyst on their ovary?  

Back story just in case--I've been having pain on my ectopic side.  Hurts when I bend over or move in certain ways.  Dr said pain is normal but to go to ER if excruciating. Never was.  Hcg levels dropped well. She knew I was leaving for China on Friday.  On Tuesday, I asked for an ultrasound.  She wanted to see what my hcg levels were at my test on Wednesday.  They had dropped to 55 so she said I was clear to travel & didn't need an ultrasound.  I insisted on one & had one at 6pm on Thursday

The tech was so nice. She couldn't tell me anything but she sent the pics in & told the radiologist my story.  She said that while she didn't know the whole diagnosis with hcg levels & stuff , from what she did see, she didn't see any reason not to go

My dr knew I was flying out at 11. I never heard anything so I figured it was fine.  I get off the first flight & theres 2 messages to call the dr back but they close at noon & it was 1:30. 

Just got a call from the nurse. I have a 4.5 cm cyst on my left ovary. She said If it ruptures, that's normal and there might be a little bit of pain. But the ovary can twist on itself, called tortion, and its excruciating pain and I have to go to the ER immediately. No high impact activity or sex.  I have more bloodwork on Friday & a dr appt the week after that and another ultrasound in 4-6 weeks too see if it ruptured on its own.  So I'm freaking out again!!! I'd gotten past the fear of the ectopic rupturing & now this.  And I'm over here in China until Thursday--or what if that happens on the plane???  **end TW**

CS/Q:

GTKY: What animal best represents you and why? Bonus points for gif. Earlier today it was a puppy--all hyper and excited at the park and then exhausted after. 

UGH! I would be so nervous!! I hope nothing like that happens! After my last IVF cycle I had terrible OHSS and my doc almost didn't let me travel. What he did say was similar to what you were told... avoid torsion, try not to lift heavy stuff and try not to add any abdominal pressure. I was super scared at first (and at every ache and pain) but nothing bad happened. I am hoping you will be fine too!!
  • @lulu1180 hugs girl. FX the prolactinoma is the answer for you!

@50Wife and @starla, I also took the weekend off TB. It's really helping me with the NTNP mindset. 

@LaurenEG14, I'm almost an elephant, except my memory is crap.

@purplg8r, ugh what a horrible thing to find out when you're abroad! **TW** FWIW, I had a 3cm cyst and wouldn't have known if they weren't monitoring my miscarriage

Month/Cycle: 5/5 (NTNP this cycle, 1 TTCAL)

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: Only PNV and occasional green tea this cycle

R/R: Got some real work done this weekend. Both around the house and catching up for work. Also, my parents went back home, so both a rant and a rave I guess. And DH even mentioned that they didn't say anything to piss him off this time *rolls eyes* I'm off to a good start this morning. I made it out of bed 20mins early so I went for a walk around the neighborhood. I've been realizing lately how sedentary I've become.

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: I'm going to go with dog for the same reasons as @vintageandrea90

Me: 30 | DH: 31
    Met: August 2006
    Married: July 2012
    TTC #1 since June 2016

***TW***

BFP: 7/12/16 | MC: 9/12/16
    BFP: 1/18/17 | MMC: 2/13/17
    BFP: 10/7/17 | EDD: 6/21/17

MTHFR: homozygous A1298C
  • Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD: 20 

WAYDTGKU: BBT, PNVs, checking CM, OPKs, HIO 

R/R: It's Monday and I have to work until 8:00 p.m. tonight... enough said. 

CS/Q: Hoping that I confirm O either today or yesterday. This late O crap is for the birds. 

GTKY: What animal best represents you and why? Bonus points for gif. I honestly have no idea... but I love seeing everyone else's answers and gifs! 
  • OMG @BertieMeetsGertie That gif is everything!!!!!  Also, hope the laid back approach works for you!  Fx!

Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
  • @lulu1180 I really hope mine just shrink or resolve. 

@Tennis11785 my back has been hurting yesterday & today but I'm 99% sure it's because these hotel beds are the hardest ones I've ever slept on. 

@Starla she kept mentioning torsion. I finally got a hold of my SIL who is an ER dr.  She said if it did happen the flight that I would be in extreme pain & vomiting.  But there is a very very slim chance I would die from it.  More that my ovary would die but that I have 2 (so I guess that means I'd have this one removed but everything would still be ok in the future.  Didn't ask that much)

@dragonette505 I'm seriously feeling like I'm gonna throw up.  What is OHSS?  So glad to hear that you were told the same and nothing happened.  And glad I went on the roller coaster today already before I knew I couldn't.  

@icecubeinthedesert I guess my dr is worried because I'm having pain?
  • @lulu1180 yep that's the one!  :D
    Me:31 ~ DH: 28
    Swiped Right: 6/2014
    Married: 9/2016
    TTC # 1: 11/2016 
     BFP: 5/2017
    Baby Boy: 1/2018
    Link to FF Charts
  • BertieMeetsGertie  I want a sloth! SO cute!!
    purplg8r    Yeah, just don't get on anymore "coasters :) OHSS is ovarian hyper stimulation... Basically my ovaries were huge and filled with fluid after egg retrieval... the fluid leaks outside and can swell up your body cavity... hot mess. When you have it you feel awful, have trouble breathing (because the cavity is swollen and your lungs don't have enough room), pain and yeah, you can twist an ovary and cut off the blood supply. So you just have to be gentle with yourself, if something you are doing gives you pain, stop doing it. My doc wasn't excited about me going to Iceland, but I went, and within days was feeling good enough to carefully stroll up to a glacier :)       
  • P&G because computer needs a charge and I have work to do. Will be back later.

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: Waiting for AF to leave but started drinking green tea and will be doing OPKs in addition to checking CM, PNV, and HIO as often as possible.

R/R: Driver of the struggle bus today. Can’t decide whether I want to strangle someone, cry, or take a nap. On a better note – DH is taking me to get sushi tonight as long as he doesn’t have to work late. If he does, I’m getting sushi anyway.

CS/Q: Nah

GTKY: What animal best represents you and why? Bonus points for gif. 

Married: August 2014
    TTC #1: February 2017 - BFP 7/28/17; EDD 4/8/18; DD born 4/7/18
    TTC #2: February 2019
  • @vintageandrea90 That sounds like a pain. Sorry you have to do all of that!
    @dragonette505 A whole box of wine sounds pretty darn good today! 
    @SoldiersMom I've been meaning to paint my bathroom for years now. Yay for being done with it! 
    @purplg8r I am so sorry you are going through this. No one can blame you for freaking out. 
    @Sailing_Mama The temptation to be totally crazy was so strong! I had to fight the urge to temp again.