Everett
16% 16 votes
Cohen
4% 4 votes
Liam
9% 9 votes
Oliver
26% 26 votes

Re: Which name do you like best for a boy?

• Options
    I would take Cohen off your list. It's a very important surname in the Jewish faith, and could be seen as insensitive.  
  • Options
    In the Jewish faith, the surname Cohen (and it's various spelling) denotes that historical, ones ancestors were priests in the Temple of Jerusalem. It's a really important name, and I know using it as a first name really rubs several of my Jewish friends the wrong way. They feel it's disrespectful. I would encourage you to take it off your list. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I voted Cohen. I know 2 and think it's a really strong calm sounding name. The only other one I like on your list is Oliver but to be honest I'm getting sick of hearing it. I think it's pretty much agreed it's amazing but sooooo popular right now which ends up seeming boring to me.l
  • Options
    James and Everett are my favourite options. I also like Jasper and Oliver. I prefer Liam as a nn for William. Don't use Cohen for the reasons stated by pps.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Jasper is such a great name!
  • Options
    I lean towards Everett and Jasper. I would steer away from Cohen for reasons listed above. 
  • Options
    I love James and Jasper.

Mom to Emma, Noah, Isaac, Asa, Asher, Jonah and expecting baby Alice 7/16