October 2017 Moms

What My Pregnant Self Is Eating (3/16)

2»

Re: What My Pregnant Self Is Eating (3/16)

• I've ate Quiznos 3 times this month. DH is so sick of it and I can't get enough!
  • @cooaladolll definitely going to try it!! I work in Poughkeepsie but I live on the other side of the river. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • @reneeannemm I'm having string cravings for vanilla cupcakes now! Yummm
  • @singing_lyn, I am going to Olive Garden on Friday with some friends. I may just have to tell them the same thing and see if they take pity on me and give me all the salad and bread sticks!!!
  • Just got back from one of our favorite places. This little Japanese noodle shop that also serves as a mini art gallery and impromptu theater for movie showings / dance hall studio for learning the tango / and concert venue. Seriously. So tonight was this new fantastic jazz band, Keys to the Moon. Soooo good! Tonight I had the shake don bowl, which was salmon and scallions over brown rice with nori and pickled cucumber on the side. Miso soup and kobe pork shumai dumplings to start. I can't even describe how happy my tummy is right now. Full but not heavy. And the best part about this place is the authenticity of the food and that the owner often gives tips on the correct way to eat it. For example, you totally should be slurping your udon soups people, it's proper, lol.
    @Colada584 that's awesome, I live in New Paltz! Hey neighbor!
    Me: 41 / Fiance: 35 +  One DS, one dog & two kitties...
    First BFP: 1/17/16 = EDD 9/21/16 (MMC)
    Second BFP: 6/24/16 (CP)
    Third BFP: 2/7/17 = EDD 10/20/17 🌈 *** BORN 10/23 *** 🌈
    Fourth BFP : 2/5/19 = EDD 10/14/19
         BabyGaga
  • @cooaladolll small world! I live in Gardiner, we're in the New Paltz school district. Our littles might be in school together!! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Awww @Colada584 that's so cool! Truly small world!
    Me: 41 / Fiance: 35 +  One DS, one dog & two kitties...
    First BFP: 1/17/16 = EDD 9/21/16 (MMC)
    Second BFP: 6/24/16 (CP)
    Third BFP: 2/7/17 = EDD 10/20/17 🌈 *** BORN 10/23 *** 🌈
    Fourth BFP : 2/5/19 = EDD 10/14/19
         BabyGaga
  • DH bought me a cupcake from my favorite restaurant yesterday. I haven't eaten it yet because I'm trying to avoid having to share it with DD. She's a stage 5 clinger, so I'll probably have to wait until bedtime tonight.
    October 2017 June Siggy Challenge -- "You Had One Job!" 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    SaveSave
  • I would love some KFC mashed potatoes and some pork fried rice. But then, I feel so nauseaous that I probably wouldn't be able to eat any of it. 
  • I've been at a conference in Seattle for the past five days, so I've been eating a lot of rich, delicious restaurant food. Happy on the tummy but not exactly healthy! And my flights home have been delayed over 8 hours, so looks like I'll be surviving on airport food today. 
  • canonmom413canonmom413 member
    edited March 2017
    I would love some KFC mashed potatoes and some pork fried rice. But then, I feel so nauseaous that I probably wouldn't be able to eat any of it. 
    You mentioning KFC made me grab some on the way to work today. Worth it. But I guess it's salad for dinner tonight lol. 

Edit : words

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• @canonmom413 I'm glad it was worth it :) DH ran out and grabbed me some, and it was so good!
  • @Colada584 I grew up in pleasant valley!

currently eating a root beer float and loving life
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am addicted to fizzy drinks, mainly fizzy apple drinks and iced water. I am guzzling ice water.

**June Siggy Challenge: You Had ONE Job!**

LO#2 EDD October 18th 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • canonmom413canonmom413 member
    edited March 2017
    My normal self would have put my nose up at the idea of egg salad for dinner. But man, egg salad on a brioche bun was delicious!! 
    Salad- egg salad.  Tomayto- Tomahto 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Food craving PSA: free Rita's today for the first day of spring ;) go get em ladies! 

Pregnancy Ticker