June 2017 Moms

Weekend Chatter 3/18

2»

Re: Weekend Chatter 3/18

• I am sooo tired. I think I'm coming down with something. My heartburn and a little light morning/all day sickness has returned, so my hormones are being wonky, I think. I spent yesterday cleaning, today working retail, and Sunday will be more cleaning. There ain't no rest for the wicked. And money don't grow on trees...
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Loading the player...
  • Today is the last day of my Spring Break.  I am sad in a way, but also a little excited because by the time summer break is here I should have or about to have a new baby!  It is really starting to fly by.
                                                                              Married 12/17/2011
                                                                                  K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                                  C born 1/11/14
                                                                  BFP #3 Nov 2014: D&C January 2015
                                                                  BFP #4 Sept 2016: Due May 31 2017

• Random question. We are going to the zoo tomorrow. They have a 4d theater. Is it something I could do? Or should I skip it? 

Mom to Madison- 5 and Lillian 2....and now surprise baby #3!
  • @awoodruff27, no idea on the 4d theatre.  I assume "4d" makes it more like an amusement park ride?  If so, I'd probably skip it, especially if it's jerky.  

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

• Just finished packing, but am now stressed that the quilt I made won't be enough of a gift.  Stupid thing to stress over, but yeah.  Maybe I'll throw in some chocolates too...

BabyFruit Ticker

• Wino0920 said:
    Did anyone else read that Target will soon allow you to drink alcohol while shopping?? They are testing it in Chicago this coming October. 

This could be my downfall if it ever makes it over to Michigan.
    Omg, I'll never leave the store...

BabyFruit Ticker

• @krex I have no doubt she will love the quilt - don't doubt it. Enjoy the trip! I'm sure she would appreciate chocolates too :)
  • I've been in full on nesting mode since the carpet installer left yesterday. I have reorganized the linen closet, we moved everything back into the guest room and organized, moved the little we currently have into the nursery and have reorganized the master closet. I am almost done getting our room back to normal and had to take a break. So I'm currently bumping with my feet up and enjoying a smoothie. 
  • @awoodruff27 the 4d rides at disney are listed on the "not safe for pregnancy" list - I only use that as a reference because I'm in the process of planning out our trip next month and keeping track of the rides I can't do with the kids.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @awillis13 and @krex Thanks ladies! I figured they would be a no go but I couldn't find anything reliable on Google. I'll just have dh take the girls while I enjoy a break. 

Mom to Madison- 5 and Lillian 2....and now surprise baby #3!
  • Congrats @Wearmi1!! So exciting!
  • @wearmi so exciting!! 
  • @Wearmi1 congratulations!  That's so exciting!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @Wearmi1, congratulations! That is so exciting. You must feel relieved. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers  
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    BFP #1 9/1999. DD Born 6/7/2000
    BFP #2 10/2011. EDD 7/11/12. MMC discovered 11/2/11. D&C 11/4/11.
    DX PCOS 10/2012.
    BFP#3 1/11/13. DS Born 9/17/2013
    BFP#4 9/30/17. Grow baby grow! 
    ~Everyone Welcome~
  • @Wearmi1 That's awesome! Congratulations!
  • Congratulations @Wearmi1 that is going to be so fun!
  • mkrelmkrel member
    Congrats @Wearmi1. Going to the design center and picking everything out is SO MUCH FUN!