Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Sunday

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: Are you going on any vacations soon or have you gone on one recently? Where? How was it? 

Re: TWW Sunday

• Month/Cycle: 8

CD/DPO: 24/7 (tehehhehe)

Timing: high

Testing: nah

R/R: I drank too much last night. Which I probably shouldn't have in the TWW but I'm like fuck it- I probably won't get pregnant anyways. That's where I'm at.  

CS/Q: none- I'm not temping this month because why bother. 

GTKY: Are you going on any vacations soon or have you gone on one recently? Where? How was it? 

Im going to Texas for my brothers wedding in June. 
  • Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 17/4 

Timing: O, O+1

Testing: Not till Saturday (10 DPO)

R/R: My allergies are bad this morning and I have a sinus headache, hoping I feel better by the time we go see Beauty and the Beast on IMAX this afternoon! 

CS/Q: Nope. 

GTKY: My husband is about to start crunch time at work, so our next trip on the horizon isn't until late July. We'll be heading to the Seattle area then to see my brother and his family. I haven't seen my three-year-old twin nieces since our wedding in October (when they were the cutest flower girls ever), so I can't wait!
  • Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle:TTA

CD/DPO: 20/4

R/R: Thanks to some douches who decided to sit outside our bedroom window at 4am to continue partying, I have been wide awake ever since. I cannot wait until we move into our house and don't have to deal with this anymore! 

CS/Q: Nope

Just going back to Michigan for my friends wedding! No other plans right now although DH and I have talked about possibly going somewhere in the Fall. My last vacation was in July when we went to Arbua for our honeymoon. I'm overdue for a vayca. 
  • Month/Cycle:8/6

CD/DPO: 25/15

Timing: meh

Testing: nope

R/R: Our little dog thought it would be fun to bark all night, I`m so tired this morning.

CS/Q: Temp is high this morning probably from being awake off and on through the night.

GTKY: Are you going on any vacations soon or have you gone on one recently? Where? How was it? We`re planning a mini road trip to Bancroft to visit a good friend, so we going to drive through Algonquin Park(Ontario,Canada) I`ve never been there so I`m excited to go.

• Wow, looks like everyone is sick and tired. I hope you are all feeling better soon and you all get a better sleep tonight. 

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 27/?

Timing: Doesn't matter 

Testing: BFN today. 

R/R: My head feels like a balloon and like I have been smacked in the forehead with a hammer. Friggen sinuses. Also, waiting for AF to arrive at any minute. 

CS/Q:

Our wedding vacation ! Can't wait !

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16
    SA 6 weeks post op 50.7 mil count 40% motility

• CD 1 today, so I'm off to TWW. Good luck to you lovely ladies. Hope I don't see you over there!
    Me: 29 DH:30
    Dating 03/31/2011 Married 10/18/2014
    DS Born 12/28/2017
    TTC #2 06/2019

• @LaurenEG14 hugs! Have some wine!
  • Went to the RE today and did my blood test = BFN. I kinda knew because I got AF today. I thought I was OK with this result but I'm feeling pretty sad. Back over to WTO for me.
    Me: 27 // DH: 30 
    Married 05/21/2011
    TTC Since Feb 2016
    RE: Dec 2016 Dx: PCOS
    5 rounds of Letrozole 5mg + Ovidrel + TI 
    BFP!!!! June 2017 // EDD: 04/01/2018
    IT'S A BOY!

• RVAmom315RVAmom315 member
    edited March 2017
    @vintageandrea90 Oh I am so sorry!  Hugs to you

@LaurenEG14 Sorry for CD1.  Have all the wine
    Me: 38 DH:39
    TTC #2 - August 2016
    MFI
    IUI #1-3 BFN 

Heart Mom - DS 3/15/13
    BFP 4/21/18 MMC 6/11/18
  • Bummer @vintageandrea90 and @LaurenEG14. Have all the wine today!

@darkrose88 That sounds fun. A little quality wine/mom time is always cool 

Sorry to everyone who didn't sleep!  And really sorry to all of you with colds!  My husband has one now and I made home sleep in the guest room because he is snoring like a freaking BEAR. I can here him plain as day as we speak. 

@JJMNO1616 How annoying.  I would have had a hard time not going down there with a carton of eggs :)

Month/Cycle: 8/9

CD/DPO: 24/6

Timing: -4, ,2, -1, 0 

Testing: Not until like Friday, if at all

R/R: Yesterday was so lazy and amazing. I literally did NOTHING and loved it.  Today I'm going to do some laundry, work out and go to this food truck picnic by the beach and get pork buns and garlic noodles. But that's only if I get realllllly motivated. There will definitely be a bath in there somewhere. So basically another kick ass weekend in the books. No rants!

CS/Q: Nope

We just went to Europe for a month in September and Hawaii in January, so I wasn't expecting another big trip for a while. But now we've decided to go to Spain in August for a few weeks, so that's what's coming up!  Also Vegas in May, but I don't think that counts because it's so close flight wise.  I really want to camp a lot this summer for some reason so I'm going to start working on that in the next couple weeks :)
    Lots of good things happening!

Happy Sunday you guuuuyyyyzzzz!!!
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1 (taking a break after 8 long months of expensive and unsuccessful IVF treatment - this is my first month ever trying to get pregnant naturally - It's a long story!)

CD/DPO: 23/8

Timing: -4, -2, 0, 1

Testing: Negative FRER this morning (not surprised) - Starting Wondfos on Tue (10dpo)

R/R: I"m covering for someone at my work for 2 weeks, and then for another person for the following 2 weeks (on top of my regular full-time job.) It's stressful, but I'd rather be busy than idle during the 2ww. It helps it fly by (sort of).

CS/Q: Not charting yet.

GTKY: Are you going on any vacations soon or have you gone on one recently? Where? How was it? I was in Maui the week before last for 7 days - It was amazing. I'm also going to Tucson for a wedding next weekend. 

Me: 33, DH: 33
    Met: 2009
    Married: 2015
    Gene Testing: April/May 2016
    Straight to IVF for autosomal dominant genetic disorder (50% of all embryos)
    ER#1 : Sept 2016 - 46 eggs retrieved - 17 blastocysts for PGD & PGS testing - only 1 normal
    ER#2 : Nov 2016 - 61 eggs retrieved - 16 blastocysts for PGD & PGS testing - 5 normal!
    FET#1: Jan 2017 - c/p
    FET#2: Feb 2017 - c/p
    Natural Pregnancy: July 2017 - TFMR Nov 2017
    FET#3: March 2018 - c/p
    FET#4: May 2018

singlegenescene.wordpress.com
  • Month/Cycle: 9/3? 3 ovulatory. I'm losing track. 

CD/DPO: 41/2

Timing: -1, O

Testing: April 1st when AF will be overdue. How funny would that be to get a BFP on April Fools Day?

R/R: I OVULATED. I really thought this cycle was an-O. I had given up this cycle and threw my tests and thermometer in the trash in a fit of despair. I had the urge to POAS (due to what felt like O pain). I dug my tests out of the trash and bam! Positive OPK! Metformin is obviously working, but I can't keep having 52 day cycles. I'll see what the RE says, but I'm going to push to continue my plan of monitored clomid cycles. 

CS/Q: I had 3 days of flaming positive OPKs. I think my temps are lower than usual because of the time change. Where I used to temp at 6a, I'm now temping at 5a (as far as my body knows). Does that sound accurate? Temps appear to be going up, so I'm optimistic. 

GTKY: Are you going on any vacations soon or have you gone on one recently? Where? How was it? We went to Jamaica in September, and we just went to Grand Lake Colorado (up in the mountains) a few weeks ago. Jamaica was beautiful I want to go back to Mexico though. Or somewhere different. But we HAVE to go somewhere we can SCUBA dive or DH will pout. 
    SN used to be soemthingclever
    Me: 28 DH: 35
    Dx PCOS May 2015
    Baby #1 due 12/7/17
  • Month/Cycle:1

CD/DPO: 26/13

Timing:ED in window

Testing: another bfn today

R/R: I was Pretty convinced I was pregnant. The let down sucks. Doesn't help that H kept saying I was. 

CS/Q: eh, I'll just go through Google

GTKY: Are you going on any vacations soon or have you gone on one recently? Where? How was it? Going on a cruise to the Caribbean at the end of next month. So excited...
  • @soemthingclever Yay for O!!!

@Rejufsovelem So sorry for the BFN, hugs
    Me: 38 DH:39
    TTC #2 - August 2016
    MFI
    IUI #1-3 BFN 

Heart Mom - DS 3/15/13
    BFP 4/21/18 MMC 6/11/18
  • Couple specks of blood. I'm going MIA for a few days !! GL ladies 

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16
    SA 6 weeks post op 50.7 mil count 40% motility

• kaitlink33kaitlink33 member
    edited March 2017
    Month/Cycle: 5/4 after break

CD/DPO: 26/ 10

Timing: good

Testing: not sure...starting to feel the urge

R/R: still think I'm coming down with a cold or the flu. On top of the nausea and vomiting yesterday and day before I've been freezing all day every day for a few days now plus I feel like af should be here any moment on top of that with how bad my cramps are which I hope not cuz that would give me a shorter luteal phase compared to my normal...and I'd rather not have af and a cold/flu at the same time. 

CS/Q:

GTKY: Are you going on any vacations soon or have you gone on one recently? Where? How was it?  Haven't gone anywhere this year or have anything planned yet unfortunately 
    NTNP since 2012
    Officially TTC #1 since January 2015

• @JJMNO1616 That is BS. What a bunch of jerks! So glad you'll be out of there soon. Not okay!

@Stargazer1lily I hate when my dog decides to bark at night for seemingly no reason. I'm sorry she kept you up.

@BreezyBee "food truck picnic by the beach" translates to "heaven on earth"

Thanks! @RVAmom315
    SN used to be soemthingclever
    Me: 28 DH: 35
    Dx PCOS May 2015
    Baby #1 due 12/7/17
  • @LaurenEG14 @vintageandrea90 sorry for CD1 ladies. 

Month/Cycle: 15/15

CD/DPO: 27/12

Timing: -5,-2,-1,0

Testing: maybe tomorrow 

R/R: me and DH took DD to see Beauty and the Beast! It was her first movie so it was exciting. Then we went out to some yummy BBQ for my dad's birthday!

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: Are you going on any vacations soon or have you gone on one recently? Where? How was it? We're going home to NY for a week in April!! It's been almost two years since we've been back and I am so excited!!!
    TTC History
    Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married 07/2012
    DD born 07/2014
    DD2 born 10/2018
    DS born 10/2022

IF history:
    TTC #2 since January 2016
    June-Aug 2017: 3 IUIs w/Clomid = BFN
    Sept 2017: Dx w/Endometriosis
    Oct 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Nov 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Dec 2017: pre-IVF testing
    Jan-Feb 2018: IVF--17 eggs retrieved, 13 fertilized, 9 frozen and 1 transferred on 2/10 = BFP on 2/19!!! EDD 10/29/2018
    FET Oct 2021: BFP on 10/31! MC at 5 weeks
    FET Feb 2022: BFP on 2/15! EDD 10/29/22