November 2017 Moms
Options

Cramps

I am 7 weeks.  Up until today I have had minor cramping sometimes.  This morning I did a yoga class that had some crunch like ab workout.  Ever since I have had cramping all day and it's more medium intensity.  I am wondering it the ab workout could have triggered a miscarriage.  I track my BBT and I woke up at 2:30am so I decided to take my temp and it seems to have dropped.  But this is not the normal time I take it.  Any thoughts?

Re: Cramps

• Options
    Oops sorry I thought I was posting to the symptoms board!!!
  • Options
    An ab workout probably didn't trigger a miscarriage, but you should listen to your body. From what I've read, ab workouts are ok to do in first tri if you're used to doing them already. I would take it easy and do no/only light ab work moving forward if it's causing cramping. For the record, cramping can be totally normal. I've been pretty crampy this whole time. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Just relax today. Drink lots of water and lay down. That's what I had been told last time if I was having cramps. I don't think an ab work out would trigger miscarriag. Maybe you're having round ligament pain? Either way, take it easy and drink plenty of water 
  • Options
    OP responded on Weekly Symptoms that it was a BM.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility