October 2017 Moms

How much is considered spotting?

FTM Here and nervous. I'm 8w3d
For the last two days, every wipe leaves a pink stripe and (I think) it has increased. Its by no means period level but still makes me nervous. I had some light tummy pain Friday but I get nervous before teaching craft classes and I attributed the pain to that.
Am I over thinking all this or should be be going to the doc to get it checked out asap?

Re: How much is considered spotting?

•  Don't freak out. A little cramping and even spotting can be normal but I would go checked out for sure.
  • My next appointment is week after next, I'll call Monday, see what the doc says and see if they want me in sooner :/
  • Loading the player...
  • I would see if you can get in sooner. If nothing else, it will make you feel better. I know if it were me, I would be overthinking everything and making myself sick from anxiety- but then I don't handle anxiety well, lol.

Also, I recommend changing your screenname- its hard to tag knotties and to tell the difference between them!

Good luck lady!

• Soooo bleeding more now.
    I called and talked to the nurses at the place I go for my OBGYN and they told me not to worry unless I'm filling a pad an hour. I'm a bigger lady, my parts don't really let me bleed onto a pad (not even during a period) I have to uh, wipe that out. (Sorry if its tmi) but I'm now getting like blood clumps? They are really dark almost black. But I'm not "filling a pad an hour" so they told me to wait til my appointment on Tuesday and talk to my OB then. I'm seriously contemplating saying eff that and going to the ER and getting it all checked out this weekend. I work all weekend and I don't want to be freaking out about this...
  • Soooo bleeding more now.
    I called and talked to the nurses at the place I go for my OBGYN and they told me not to worry unless I'm filling a pad an hour. I'm a bigger lady, my parts don't really let me bleed onto a pad (not even during a period) I have to uh, wipe that out. (Sorry if its tmi) but I'm now getting like blood clumps? They are really dark almost black. But I'm not "filling a pad an hour" so they told me to wait til my appointment on Tuesday and talk to my OB then. I'm seriously contemplating saying eff that and going to the ER and getting it all checked out this weekend. I work all weekend and I don't want to be freaking out about this...
     I think if I was in your situation I would go to the ER.  If you decide to, go please keep us updated! 
  • ER sent me to Labor and Delivery since those nurses handle all pregnant women at our hospital. They said unless I'm in extreme pain to just wait it out because there isn't anything they can do for me. She seemed concerned that I haven't seen a heartbeat yet but just said I'll need to wait until my OB appointment on Tuesday. Here's to being a wreck all weekend! 
  • I would go to ER at this point. If there are clots, I would have concerns for sure. I'm sorry. It's not fair for you to have to worry all weekend. 
  • I'm sorry. That's super frustrating. I'm honestly surprised they said they couldn't do anything...hang in there.

*O17 June Siggy Challenge - You had 1 job!*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Today I miscarred. I passed everything naturally at the hospital because I made them take me in. I found out I have a negative bloode type which may have caused it as I was not vaccinated for it. Keep on, keeping on Oct17 mamas. See you later ♡
  • I'm so sorry. I really wish you the very best.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I'm so sorry.
  • I am so very sorry for your loss. No one should ever have to experience this pain. Take care of yourself!
  • I am so so incredible sorry. Sending my prayers
    **April Siggy Challenge**Baby Animals**

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm so sorry to hear this

*O17 June Siggy Challenge - You had 1 job!*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm sorry to hear this. Take care of yourself. 
  • I'm so very sorry, @BrandedCowgirl92. Hugs. 

TTC + medicated cycles
    3/2015: Start TTC
    8/2015: PCOS Dx
    4/2016: BFP, Loss (4+5)
    2/2017: BFP

Honorable mentions: Biggest IF support sister, sweetest bumpie, most genuine, LFAFer you'd most like to visit, great things come in small packages, pocket sized babe
  • I'm so sorry. 
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. 

Me.30 DH.31 
    Est.8.2006
    BFP 8/28/15 mmc @ 11 weeks (d&c)
    BFP 9/28/16 mmc @ 8 weeks (d&c) - trisomy 5
    BFP 2/3/17...edd 10/13/17 <3

• I'm so very sorry
  • I'm so so sorry for your loss
  • So very sorry.
  • So sorry for your loss.  Take care of yourself
    TTC x 1.5 years.
    Acupuncture, Femera x3 cyles, and HSG.
    BFP in September 2014, DS born June 2015.
    TTC x2 months.
    BFP January 2017.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • <3 
    BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
    BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.
    BFP#3: 2/9/13 EDD 10/18/17. Team Green for Round 2!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • ksf13ksf13 member
    @BrandedCowgirl92 Congratulations! That's wonderful news! <3 
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That's awesome! Congrats @BrandedCowgirl92!
  • CONGRATS!!!!
    TTC x 1.5 years.
    Acupuncture, Femera x3 cyles, and HSG.
    BFP in September 2014, DS born June 2015.
    TTC x2 months.
    BFP January 2017.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yay!!! How happy!!! <3
  • Congrats!! 
  • Such great news! Congratulations <3 

• Congratulations! Have a healthy pregnancy

**June Siggy Challenge: You Had ONE Job!**

LO#2 EDD October 18th 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • shan24shan24 member
    Congrats!!!!
  • Congrats!!
  • Congratulations thats amazing!! 
  • This is wonderful news!! Congratulations!
    \

• CONGRATS!

Me: 36 / DH: 37
    Met: 9/21/08
    Married: 10/5/13
    BFP #1- 2/5/17 * EDD- 10/18/17 * DD born- 10/25/17
    BFP #2 3/18/19 * EDD 11/25/19* DS born 11/30/19
  • This is wonderful news!  Thanks for updating us and T&Ps for this pregnancy.
  • Yayyyyy!!!!!!!!! <3 
    BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
    BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.
    BFP#3: 2/9/13 EDD 10/18/17. Team Green for Round 2!

BabyFruit Ticker