June 2017 Moms

Weekly Randoms 3/13

12346»

Re: Weekly Randoms 3/13

• I'm trying to pack outfits for my church retreat this weekend and may have been stalking HDBDs for inspiration. Half of my closet is on my bed and I still don't know. 
  • has no one in march given birth yet?  OR are they lumping all their announcements/birth stories into 1 giant thread?  I want to read birth stories, dammit!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • awillis13 said:
    has no one in march given birth yet?  OR are they lumping all their announcements/birth stories into 1 giant thread?  I want to read birth stories, dammit!
    Read the birth announcements thread pinned at the top. All the babies and birth stories!

February had individual threads, I believe.
  • thanks, @Stankonia2014!  I was looking for the individual threads like February, and didn't even see the birth announcements thread!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Today I worked 8-5 at my friend's in-home day care with 8 kids under 2 years old and then went straight to my other friend's house to babysit the girls (2.5 and 8 months). I am counting the minutes until bedtime so I can also go to sleep!!!! But then we leave tomorrow for AZ for 9 days WITHOUT CHILDREN! Yay! JK I'll miss them :(
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • edited March 2017
    So DH slept in the hotel bathroom last night so I could get some rest. He pushed an armchair in there and I think an ottoman. His neck was bugging him this am but I got a good 8 hours of sleep. God I love that man. Tonight he is on the chaise lounge in tonight's hotel room and we're hoping for the best.
  • Ok, wishful thinking. It's 4am here and I haven't slept a wink. I think I'm so traumatized that I can't even relax enough to fall asleep in the same room as him. Plus I added a white noise app from my phone to the mix. So we've got ear plugs, two noise machines and a snoring DH on the opposite side of the room on the chaise lounge. He had offered to move it into the bathroom to sleep there but I said no. I feel bad waking him up. We'll have to get separate rooms for our final night because this just isn't working. 
  • @Knottie42089123 i'm sorry - that just sounds horrible.
  • @graceriesz thanks hon. He woke up and saw me awake reading. He made a makeshift bed in the bathroom using the chaise cushions and I was then able to get about 4 hours in before we had to get up