June 2017 Moms

Friday night views??

The boys are in bed, it's cold, and DH is at our curling league (fall can't come fast enough so I can start playing again).  So I'm watching it on tv to hold me over.

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Friday night views??

• Getting ready to teach my first of 3 classes for the evening.  Kind of wishing I didn't open up spots so late.  I am sleepy.
                                                                              Married 12/17/2011
                                                                                  K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                                  C born 1/11/14
                                                                  BFP #3 Nov 2014: D&C January 2015
                                                                  BFP #4 Sept 2016: Due May 31 2017

• Is this for your new virtual job @FSUNole31?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @awillis13 yep!  It is based in China so it is all on their peak times which make for some late and early hours here.
                                                                              Married 12/17/2011
                                                                                  K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                                  C born 1/11/14

• I can see how that can be tough at times, but it will be nice that it leaves peak awake time for you to have time with your own kids.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Staring at a computer screen at work (can't post a pic because it would be a HIPAA violation!). 
  •  Our first backyard fire in our new fire pit. And pizza night outside:) 
  • @FSUNole31 can I ask what you're teaching? I am a teacher and have thought about doing online teaching instead of going back to work right away .
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @Kylieslip24 I'm jealous that you can already have a fire pit.  We still have icy snow (thanks freaking Winter storm Stella) and it's about 20 degrees outside.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Missed a Friday night view. But here's my Saturday night view. 

Go Gators! 

But Virginia's coach is quite handsome. 
  • @Mother0fDragons after FSU's embarrassing loss the only thing I wanted was for the Gators to get destroyed too.  So sad for me haha.

@jennas312 it is called VIPKID.  I am still super new at it but please feel free to PM me if you want more info!
                                                                              Married 12/17/2011
                                                                                  K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                                  C born 1/11/14