Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Saturday 3/18

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: If you are married, did you change your last name to your partners? If your getting married, do you plan to? 

Re: TWW Saturday 3/18

• Month/Cycle: TTA

CD/DPO: 3/19

R/R: I had a really annoying day at work yesterday. It had me so stressed out I came home, had dinner and then went straight to bed. Now I'm not feeling good in general. Kind of hoping it's just stress. 

CS/Q: So when I put in my temp today FF changed my O day from CD15 to CD16. I'm kind of confused as to why but I guess it doesn't matter much at this point. 

GTKY: If you are married, did you change your last name to your partners? If your getting married, do you plan to? 

This was a really difficult decision for me which is why I thought it would be fun to hear from others. I knew I wanted to take my H last name but I didn't want to completely drop my own so I ended up turning my maiden LN into a middle name. So now I actually have two middle names because I didn't want to drop the one I already had either. 
    :D 
  • RVAmom315RVAmom315 member
    edited March 2017
    Month/Cycle 7/7

CD/DPO 28/11

Timing -4

Testing Not unless AF is late

R/R Took DS for pictures and he did amazing.  First time he didn't have a meltdown after the first picture

CSQ

GTKY:  I did change my last name, but made my maiden name my middle name

@JJMNO1616  Sorry for the lousy day yesterday and that you're not
    feeling good today - I hope it gets better!

Have a great Saturday all!
    Me: 38 DH:39
    TTC #2 - August 2016
    MFI
    IUI #1-3 BFN 

Heart Mom - DS 3/15/13
    BFP 4/21/18 MMC 6/11/18
  • Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 16/3 

Timing: O, O+1

Testing: Not yet!

R/R: Had a bad migraine last night and didn't sleep particularly well, but fortunately it's getting better as the morning goes on. 

CS/Q: Not really, I just wish my body would start being more predictable. Based on my last 3 cycles I thought I had a good handle on things and would ovulate between Days 15-17, so a CD 13 ovulation threw off all my plans! We were recovering from our weekend trip at the start of the week and hadn't realized we needed to be getting busy regardless of how tired we were...Lesson learned, I guess. Hopefully the timing we did have was enough! (I'm also slightly hopeful that FF will move O forward a day eventually, as right now it says it happened the same day as my first positive OPK and I definitely still had fertile CM the day after that.)

I also took my maiden name as my middle name and took DH's last name. I knew it would be an endless source of tension with my in-laws if I didn't take his name and it frankly wasn't worth it to me. (I know we're going to be fighting about religion as soon as DH and I have kids and refuse to raise them in a conservative Christian church, so I'm picking my battles.) My paternal grandfather was also not the nicest man, so while I adore my dad I was aware that my maiden name didn't exactly have a great history.  

I like still having my maiden as my middle name so there is some continuity with the name I had for the first 33 years of my life and I still share a name with my parents and my brother and his family, but I'm fine with my new last name too!

• edited March 2017
    Month/Cycle: 8/6

CD/DPO: 24/14

Timing: meh

Testing: soon

R/R:To lazy today just going to binge watch true blood and snuggle with my cat.

CS/Q:nope

GTKY: If you are married, did you change your last name to your partners? If your getting married, do you plan to? We`re not married but have been together for 15 years so no name changes needed. :)

Edited to fix user name hopefully it`s easier to tag now. 
  • DilynneDilynne member
    edited March 2017
    Month/Cycle: 13

CD/DPO: 23/?

Timing: TBD after chart stall

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q: I feel like I o'd on CD 19 but FF is saying 20. Thoughts? 

GTKY: If you are married, did you change your last name to your partners? If your getting married, do you plan to

I did change my last name 
    Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married: 04/05/15
    TTC since: 02/16/16

• jenotontxjenotontx member
    edited March 2017
    @Dilynne I have had the same confusion with my chart and from what I have read your O date of CD20 is correct because it was the day prior to the thermal shift. Even though you have a big jump between CD19 and CD20 your tempature on CD20 isn't higher then the previous 6 days. So CD19 would not indicate O. 

ETA- You can see my chart is doing the same thing. 

• Month/Cycle: 9/8

CD/DPO: 23/5

Timing: -4, -2, -1, 0

Testing: not yet, but I'm starting to feel the itch 

R/R: I had some friends staying with us last night and they really wanted to go out for St Paddys, which I never do, but it was fun!  I saw a french bulldog at the bar and hugged it for like an hour, and ate a ton of pizza and was home in bed by midnight.  I consider last night a complete success.  And now today I get to lie on my couch and watch movies. 

CS/Q: nope

I did take his last name, but it took me like 9 months to finally do it because it's such a pain in the ass.  It's weird, because now I barely remember having my old name even though I had it my whole life. 
  • ***Lurking from WTO***

@Dilynne it's hard to say for sure with knowing what your CM was doing on days 19/20, but I think Day 19 is a possibility, especially if you have had a slow rise ovulation pattern.
    DS1: Nov. 2013
    DS2: Jan. 2016
    DS3: Dec. 2017
    Baby #4 on the way!
  • @BreezyBee I've had my married name for almost five years now and I agree it's hard to remember using my maiden even though I had it for 24 years. 

@Dilynne I think I agree with CD 20 for O. Do you use OPKs or check CM?

@JJMNO1616 sorry you had a bad day at work!

Month/Cycle: 15/15

CD/DPO: 26/11

Timing: -5,-2,-1,0

Testing: maybe again tomorrow

R/R: I had one of the worst nights at work ever but I may have a job interview on Monday so FX! I woke up this afternoon to a package on my stoop--my old boss from back home sent me her homemade from scratch Irish soda bread!!! I am amazed that she took the time to send it to me (she sends it to her children every year) and it's like having a little piece of home with me!

CS/Q: my chart is looking very pretty and is giving me false hope. 

GTKY: If you are married, did you change your last name to your partners? If your getting married, do you plan to? Yup, I changed my name. 
    TTC History
    Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married 07/2012
    DD born 07/2014
    DD2 born 10/2018
    DS born 10/2022

IF history:
    TTC #2 since January 2016
    June-Aug 2017: 3 IUIs w/Clomid = BFN
    Sept 2017: Dx w/Endometriosis
    Oct 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Nov 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Dec 2017: pre-IVF testing
    Jan-Feb 2018: IVF--17 eggs retrieved, 13 fertilized, 9 frozen and 1 transferred on 2/10 = BFP on 2/19!!! EDD 10/29/2018
    FET Oct 2021: BFP on 10/31! MC at 5 weeks
    FET Feb 2022: BFP on 2/15! EDD 10/29/22

• Lurking from WTO 

@JJMNO1616    I kept my last name. DH knew it was important to me and frankly he doesn't really care. He knows we're married. My MIL and my sister will make comments at times (5 yrs later). The biggest question we have is what last name our future children will have. I'm okay with them having his name, he mentioned a hyphenated name.  I do get comments from people like, don't you want to have the same name as your children, but in reality my mom didn't have the same name as me (she remarried) and I think I turned out alright. At this point I'd like to just get KU, we can figure out the name stuff later. 

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• KatieEl said:
    ***Lurking from WTO***

@Dilynne it's hard to say for sure with knowing what your CM was doing on days 19/20, but I think Day 19 is a possibility, especially if you have had a slow rise ovulation pattern.
    This has been really confusing to me because everything I have been reading (online and in TCOYF) still marks the day before the temp spike as O even with a slow rise pattern. So for example, with my chart I had a rising temp on CD15 but FF marked CD16 as O because it wasn't until CD17 that my tempature was higher then the previous 6 days. I'd love to know if I am not understanding this correctly though?!
  • Month/Cycle: 5/4 after break

CD/DPO: 25/9 

Timing: -4, -3, -2, -1, O

Testing: waiting for af...or I'm trying to

R/R: I've been nauseous and throwing up yesterday and today (I have chronic nausea so that's nothing new for me) but the throwing up is what gets me. I feel fine other wise and after though. I'm hoping it's not going to turn into the flu since it's been going around and I work in a hospital so no way to avoid being around people that have it. I hate being sick though. 

CS/Q:

GTKY: If you are married, did you change your last name to your partners? If your getting married, do you plan to?  Yes
    NTNP since 2012
    Officially TTC #1 since January 2015
  • I've been MIA for a few days ladies!

Month/Cycle: 13/12

CD/DPO: 33/12

Timing: -2, -1, 0

Testing: Blood test tomorrow morning at the RE. I guess I'll know for sure after I get that call tomorrow! I haven't taken a home test.

R/R: I'm not sure if I'm S/S more becasue i know I'm having the blood test tomorrow or what....I've been having like....VERY mild intermittent boob tenderness and an occasional very low cramp....basically symptoms that are barely there and I probably wouldn't notice if I wasn't S/S. I am 100% expecting and prepared for a BFN tomorrow.

CS/Q: None

I did take his name, I'm quite a traditionalist. I barely remember my old name! Seems like another lifetime ago...

Me: 27 // DH: 30 
    Married 05/21/2011
    TTC Since Feb 2016
    RE: Dec 2016 Dx: PCOS
    5 rounds of Letrozole 5mg + Ovidrel + TI 
    BFP!!!! June 2017 // EDD: 04/01/2018
    IT'S A BOY!

• Month/Cycle:1

CD/DPO:25/12

Timing: ED in window

Testing: again tomorrow

R/R: corned beef tonight as I didn't get it yesterday.

CS/Q: none

GTKY: If you are married, did you change your last name to your partners? If your getting married, do you plan to? Married and I changed my name
  • Avrilmai said:
    Lurking from WTO 

@JJMNO1616    I kept my last name. DH knew it was important to me and frankly he doesn't really care. He knows we're married. My MIL and my sister will make comments at times (5 yrs later). The biggest question we have is what last name our future children will have. I'm okay with them having his name, he mentioned a hyphenated name.  I do get comments from people like, don't you want to have the same name as your children, but in reality my mom didn't have the same name as me (she remarried) and I think I turned out alright. At this point I'd like to just get KU, we can figure out the name stuff later. 
    Also lurking from WTO, really love TWW GTKY today.

I didn't change my name either, mostly out of principle, and everyone is happy with that. But what on earth are we gonna name any kids we might have. Our names would look/sound stupid hyphenated because they are similar, but neither of us is going to budge and give up our name. I suggested alternating our last names with each kid, but DH thinks it will make them less connected to each other... But hey, I agree with @Avrilmai,  let's make the kid first and then figure out the details later...