July 2017 Moms

*Saturday Ticker Change* 3/18

For anyone due 7/1, 7/8, 7/15, 7/22, 7/29.

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKYWhat is the best vacation you've been on?
Married: 10/13/2013
TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017

Re: *Saturday Ticker Change* 3/18

• How far along are you? 24 weeks! (V-DAY!!!!!!!)

How big is baby? a cantaloupe, a Philly cheesesteak (OMG...WANT), a package of Oreos, an ear of corn

Upcoming appointments this week? I have my monthly OB check on Friday, followed by my follow-up A/S.

Any new symptoms or changes? Leg cramps are not fun when they wake you up in the middle of the night.

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKYWhat is the best vacation you've been on? Hands down, Iceland. We went December 2015 and it was amazing, even though we have maybe 4 hours of daylight. Christmas in Nordic countries is awesome and their traditions are pretty cool, too. We really want to go back in the springtime to be able to see and do more.
    TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017
  • @star_beagle Hooray for V-day!

How far along are you? 
    21 weeks

How big is baby? endive or baseball cap???

Upcoming appointments this week? nope

Any new symptoms or changes? It feels like she's learning to do cartwheels in there. Starting to get a bit of acid reflux. Say it isn't so!

Rants/Raves/Questions? This cold needs to go away. Coughing + pregnant = running to pee all the time. 

GTKYWhat is the best vacation you've been on? New Zealand + Australia. We snorkled at the Great Barrier Reef, then sprent some time on the South Island of New Zealand. Everything was so ridiculously beautiful. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you?
    24 weeks!!

How big is baby?
    A pair of endives (I actually have no idea what an endive is...it looks like some kind of lettuce?)

My bi-monthly check-in on Friday. Honestly feeling a bit anxious. Movement is there, but still super irregular. I'll feel better hearing heartbeats.

Nothing really to report. I've had some heart palpitations, but I had those around this time last pregnancy as well.

Rant/Rave/Questions?
    I have a growth scan in 3 weeks and it can't come soon enough, and for selfish reasons, though I feel bad saying it. The lack of sex from low lying placenta is really taking a toll on my marriage.

GTKY: What is the best vacation you've ever been on?
    I honestly don't know that I've been on a real "vacation" in recent memory. Lots of trips, but I think they feel different to me? Best trips include my 2 month road trip across the US (33 states!), my Bali, Java, Australia backpacking trip that took a month, or some of the off-shore vessel deliveries I did with my dad when I was younger (lots of Caribbean or Bermuda up to Newport or Maine runs). I spent two weeks in Scandinavia, just my mom and me, when I was 10 and it was an amazing trip (Norway, Sweden, Denmark - would LOVE to see Finland someday).
    Married 25 May, 2013
    William Alexander born 18 September, 2015
    Harper Grace born 9 June, 2017
    Colton Miles born 9 June, 2017
    Bowen James due 19 June, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • How far along are you? 21 weeks

How big is baby? Endive

Upcoming appointments this week? nope :( Been 5 weeks since my last. Next tuesday can't come fast enough.

Any new symptoms or changes? I've already had a few rounds of lightning crotch thanks to baby still being super low and having strong kicks. Going to be great experienceing it for longer period this time.....not.

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKYWhat is the best vacation you've been on? Has to be my UK trip. 2 weeks in England, Wales and Ireland the summer between Jr. and Sr. year of high school. The only other ones Ive been on were annual trips to FL to see stepfamily at holidays. 
                           SD(13) DS(10) DS(4) DS(3)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• klstone25klstone25 member
    edited March 2017
    Hi ladies. So I haven't posted in one of these in a very long time and I'm trying to lose my lurker status.  :)

How far along are you? 
    22 weeks

How big is baby? Coconut

Upcoming appointments this week? Checkup on Friday. 

Any new symptoms or changes? In the last two weeks, I've definitely felt movement. Though, it's still irregular. I've had an increase in lower back pain, which I know will only get worse.  :/

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKYWhat is the best vacation you've been on? H and I went to St. Lucia in 2015 for our second wedding anniversary. It was truly the most beautiful place that I have ever been to.

Spoiler Box for pics:

eta: typo
    Me: 36  DH: 40
    Together since 2007 | Married June 2013

TTC #1: June 2015
    BFP: 11/9/16 |  EDD: 7/22/17
       <3 DD born 7/16/17

TTC #2: December 2018
    BFP: 2/26/19 | EDD: 11/7/19
    <3 DS born 11/3/19 

TTC #3: January 2024
    Mirena out 1/23/24
  • How far along are you?  21 weeks

How big is baby? an endive

Upcoming appointments this week?  Tuesday nurse check

Any new symptoms or changes?  just lots of movement :)

Rants/Raves/Questions?  raving my MIL for asking if I'd like a shower for DH's side of the family and then she found our carseat/stroller combo for an insane deal.  I wasn't expecting her to be so excited for us with SIL being KU, too, so it feels nice.

DH and I went to Ireland for our honeymoon.  We had 10 days driving all over the country; eating and drinking a lot of beer and whiskey.  We absolutely loved every minute and we can't wait to go back someday. 
    ME: 34 | DH: 36
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC:6/2016
    BFP: 11/22/2016 | EDD: 7/29/2017

• @klstone25 - I may or may not have pictures of the exact same features looking in the exact same directions from my honeymoon. We loved St. Lucia. :)
  • @star_beagle haha. I took these during the Land & Sea tour we booked through Sandals.  :)
    Me: 36  DH: 40
    Together since 2007 | Married June 2013

TTC #1: June 2015
    BFP: 11/9/16 |  EDD: 7/22/17
       <3 DD born 7/16/17

TTC #2: December 2018
    BFP: 2/26/19 | EDD: 11/7/19
    <3 DS born 11/3/19 

TTC #3: January 2024
    Mirena out 1/23/24
  • Hey Ladies! I haven't posted for a while, there's just been too much happening in life BUT I want to participate today :) glad you're all doing so well!

How far along are you? 
    24 weeks

How big is baby? A cantaloupe wow!

Upcoming appointments this week? Tuesday with the OB. Lots of things to discuss at that visit.

Any new symptoms or changes? After a follow up US yesterday to rule out cleft lip & palate (good news there, no clefts!) we found out my placenta is in the front of my belly as opposed to closer to my back. I was relieved to hear this bc I haven't felt a lot of kicks in my belly (which from US we knew where her legs are located) and the placement of the placenta makes that lack of feeling normal. I do feel her head and hands down low though :) baby girl is head down and staying very low for the last a ultrasounds. I also had to wear a 24hr heart monitor yesterday and am dealing with low blood sugar. Like I said, a lot going on the last few weeks, but baby seems healthy so I'll take it. The Dr yesterday also mentioned re-checking baby's kidneys because they measured .5.... Does anyone know why that makes them want to re-check? Dr said because of my hypothyroidism they want to re-check growth in a few weeks...?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKYWhat is the best vacation you've been on? We took our official Honeymoon on a Cruise and ended up in Florida for most of it (due to Hurricane Matthew :/ ) and it was the time of our lives! Can't wait to adventure more someday!

• How far along are you? 22 weeks 

How big is baby? Coconut 

Upcoming appointments this week? No appt until April for me. 

Any new symptoms or changes? Overall still feeling good. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKYWhat is the best vacation you've been on? Hubby surprised me for my 30th with a trip to Turks and Caicos. It was wonderful! 

@klstone25 those pictures are gorgeous 
    Lilypie - (FR0w)
  • Sorry I'm late this week - been very busy lately!

How far along are you? 

25 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    cauliflower
    had my monthly check in yesterday, everything looking good
    lots of hip pain on one side - think I may be out of alignment. Been doing some stretching and being more thoughtful of my posture when things start to hurt and it's been helping. Also have a referral to PT to make sure it stays that way because when it's bad I can't lift my legs up, so putting on pants, or getting in and out of cars is very challenging. 
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    what the heck is baby doing in there, sometimes its so quite and other times it's a dance party!'lol
    I have been on a couple of amazing trips with DH. Last year we took a quick weekend to New England for a friend's wedding and spent some time checking out historical sites. It was a much needed and fun adventure.  Hoping we'll get to complete that adventure after baby comes. 

@KissMeImScottish
    I feel ya in the sex life department same thing for me with the low lying placenta- also, only being comfortable in certain positions and still uncomfortable boobs makes cuddling hard too. I miss it!
    BabyGaga

BabyGaga