Food Allergy

Yogurt for milk sensitivity

Hi everyone, 

Does anyone have a go to yogurt they feed their LO with a milk allergy/sensitivity? 

I think we may be dealing with a sensitivity here and the yogurt we've been buying  we've been advised to stop giving to our son. He is 21 months. No dx yet but we are going to cut back on milk and see if it changes things. Any yogurt suggestions appreciated. Thanks! 

bfp 1 - m/c 1.31.11 @ 10 weeks

bfp 2 - baby born via c-section on 5.4.12 @ 37 weeks

bfp 3 - blighted ovum/d&c on 4.13.13 @ 8 weeks

bfp 4 - 3rd IUI, very late BFN with super low P, c/p

bfp 5 - natural bfp while on lupron, baby born via RCS on 4.27.15 @ 39 weeks

bfp 6 - surprise! baby born via RCS on 11.13.16 @ 38 weeks

Re: Yogurt for milk sensitivity

• We use Silk brand, nondairy, soy hard yogurt, Stoneyfield also makes a nondairy, soy based one. We also use SoDelicious...it's a nondairy yogurt that's made with coconut milk. I have also seen and used an almond milk one but I can't remember the name. My LO prefers the Silk or SoDelicious.  Depending on the grocery store, sometimes these are found with the regular yogurts and sometimes they are found in the health food/specialty food section. Good luck!!!
  • Thank you!!

bfp 1 - m/c 1.31.11 @ 10 weeks

bfp 2 - baby born via c-section on 5.4.12 @ 37 weeks

bfp 3 - blighted ovum/d&c on 4.13.13 @ 8 weeks

bfp 4 - 3rd IUI, very late BFN with super low P, c/p

bfp 5 - natural bfp while on lupron, baby born via RCS on 4.27.15 @ 39 weeks

bfp 6 - surprise! baby born via RCS on 11.13.16 @ 38 weeks

• Loading the player...
  • We use SODelicious coconut yogurt. As PP said, most larger groceries carry a few options. 
  • Have you tried Lactaid or are you wanting to cut milk out completely? 
    My LO is lactose intolerant, we tried the non dairy yogurt but she does seem to like them very much plus some have a lot of sugar and not enough nutrients. Our pedi suggested lactaid or giving her lactase with any dairy. 
    She is 17 months btw.
    31 yrs. /DH 38 yrs.
    SI TTC 7 months 
    DD born 10/2015 @ 27 wks. 4 days > severe pre-e (TTC 1yr.)
    Hystero./Laproscopy/Ovarian Drilling/ D&C/ HSG (2/2015)
    Present:
    DX: Moderate Endo./ PCOS/ Diminished Ovarian Reserve(1.2 amh)/ Low Morphology (0%)
    HSG (3/2017)- All Clear
    RX: Follistim (75iu)/ Trigger/ IUI/ Progesterone
    Starting 1st IUI cycle Friday 4/28