July 2017 Moms

New here!

2»

Re: New here!

• Rae1 said:
    @Rae1 Side eye all the lurkers! LOL
    OH i do. I just try to not always be the first to snark so I don't get a bad rep hahaha
    LOL We can take turns.  ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • SparkyOne said:
    Here's my July bumpies' spirit!  I could tell I needed popcorn when I saw the number of replies.  Gotta love you gals!
    Who dis?
    DED (insert laughing with tears emoji here)
  • **eating popcorn with sparky before the admin god ruins the fun and closes the post......
  • I don't understand the people who don't read the pinned posts at the very least.  Having joined TB later than most of you (late Jan or Feb I think?) I clearly remember there being a few days waiting period where I was a member but not allowed to post, and TB app itself recommends lurking during that time to get a feel for the boards. What else are you gonna do during those few days waiting period?! 
  • Sorry ladies.  No weirdo here.  I don't post often but have posted in the past here and there and did an intro back when we all first got our positive pregnancy tests.  I felt like the board got a bit quiet recently and so I was MIA for about a few weeks and moreso lurking then.   Otherwise, I've been here all along posting.  I just cant keep up with some of the veteran posters.  
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • I've also posted and joined when I was preggo with dd, that's not my screen name don't know why it's showing up as knottie 
  • I've also posted and joined when I was preggo with dd, that's not my screen name don't know why it's showing up as knottie 
    It also shows up as your first post...

Me: 26  Him: 27
    Dating: 5/2011 Married: 6/2014

Mirena out/TTC: 02/2016

BFP #1: 12/01/2016

EDD: 07/24/2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Yeah idk what's wrong, when I look at my profile everything is correct? I'm tech challenged, so if I don't solve it in 1 min, I give up lol 
  • Yeah idk what's wrong, when I look at my profile everything is correct? I'm tech challenged, so if I don't solve it in 1 min, I give up lol 
    Maybe if you share a screenshot of your account one of our tech savvy ladies can help. 

• I had that happen before too. I had to completely log out of my profile and log back in again, not just the community section. Someone else was having a similar problem the same time as me and she said she had to log out/re login a few times before it actually worked. The app can be a bit buggy sometimes it seems 

• Did you just change it? Or change it on The Knot?
    Married: 10/13/2013
    TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017
  • No I haven't changed anything but I've tried to comment a few times and it told me I needed to log in but I forgot my password bla bla bla so when I finally logged in and commented, here we are.  I'll try logging out and logging back in, thanks ladies. 
  • That worked, @shanana1234567.
    Married: 10/13/2013
    TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017
  • @Knottie62028946 I found the shanana profile. It shows you last active feb 24th. You did post about 10 times before then. I thought that screen name looked familiar but seeing what you replied to helps.

Hopefully the logging back in helps. 

SD(13) DS(10) DS(4) DS(3)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• lol and as I was typing that it did!
                           SD(13) DS(10) DS(4) DS(3)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers