TWW Friday 3/17

Happy Friday ladies!!!

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: In honor of today, anyone have any crazy St. Patrick's Day stories they would like to share?

Me: 32 DH:33
Married 9/2015
TTC #1 6/2016
BFP: 4/21/2017 - CP
Dx Unexplained IF 6/2017
Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI 7/2017 - Cancelled (overstimulated)
Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #1 - BFN
Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #2 -BFN
Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI#3 - BFP! EDD July 15 2018
Baby Girl H - July 22 2018

Re: TWW Friday 3/17

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 31/8

Timing: -3, -2, -1

Testing: Sunday 

R/R: My craziness continues. Had a temp spike this morning (because my chart is clearly going to be triphasic, duh. Not related at all to the fact that I temped 30 minutes late...)

CS/Q: none

GTKY: In honor of today, anyone have any crazy St. Patrick's Day stories they would like to share? I'm so boring, I can't think of any.
    Me: 35   DH: 35
    Married: 5-16-2009
    Charlotte Elaine 5-27-2014
    Anna Josephine 3-29-2016
    Baby #3 EDD 3-3-2018

My Chart 
  • Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 12 cycles, 7 TTCAL

CD/DPO: 17/3

Timing: -1, -3, -5

Testing: Only if AF is late.

R/R: Next week I'll literally be working from 7 am to 11 pm for half the week because my company is hosting a convention/trade show. They are long days, but we meet a lot of the customers, have great food, and after five it turns into more of a social event. It's fun, but it's also draining.

CS/Q:

GTKY: In honor of today, anyone have any crazy St. Patrick's Day stories they would like to share? I'm boring. I don't really do anything for St. Patrick's Day. :(
    BabyFruit Ticker
    **TW in Spoiler**
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/683816

BFP 6/30/16, MC 8/21/16
    BFP 05/04/17, 5/10/17 Emergency LAP due to ectopic. Right tube removed.

BFP 07/12/17, ECDD 03/25/18  -  Silver Orion Born 3/23/18
    BFP 09/30/19, EDD 06/11/20

• Month/Cycle:8/6

CD/DPO:23/14

Timing:meh

Testing:nope

R/R:It`s finally warming up and its still sunny :)

CS/Q:nope

GTKY: In honor of today, anyone have any crazy St. Patrick's Day stories they would like to share? I`m boring  too like @SoraLk I got nothing.

@Pinky917 My H hates going to social events he gets all crabby and then it`s awkward not fun.

• Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 25/?

Timing: Prob good - not really sure 

Testing: No

R/R: Thank god it is Friday !!!!! Come on 5:00. 

CS/Q:

GTKY: In honor of today, anyone have any crazy St. Patrick's Day stories they would like to share? I'm with @SoraLk we never do anything for St. Pattys day. We have quit drinking too so no green beer for us. Boooooo

@Pinky917 God love ya - we have the man cold here too. It's really sad. I have never seen someone near death from a stuffy nose. Also, your GTKY, nasty. 

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16
    SA 6 weeks post op 50.7 mil count 40% motility

• @SoraLk Ugh, that is a rough schedule! Good luck! @LaurenEG14 Happy Work-iversary! That is so cute that they left you a snack bag. Also, your GTKY is hilarious! @JJMNO1616 Hooray for only one more cycle!! @Stargazer&gt;lily Ugh, yes!!! DH is not a fan of weddings to begin with, so if I have to add a man cold on top of that this weekend is going to be miserable!! @FLAshley Just yesterday DH was trying to convince me that colds actually are more severe for men. I don't think I have ever rolled my eyes so hard in my life! :D
    Me: 32 DH:33
    Married 9/2015
    TTC #1 6/2016
    BFP: 4/21/2017 - CP
    Dx Unexplained IF 6/2017
    Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI 7/2017 - Cancelled (overstimulated)
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #1 - BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #2 -BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI#3 - BFP! EDD July 15 2018
    Baby Girl H - July 22 2018

• Month/Cycle: 15/15

CD/DPO: 25/10

Timing: -5,-2,-1,0

Testing: BFN today

R/R: don't know why I bothered testing today. So pointless. 

CS/Q: big temp jump today but a BFN so I don't know what's going on. 

GTKY: In honor of today, anyone have any crazy St. Patrick's Day stories they would like to share? Nope, I'm not Irish so I don't really celebrate. 
    TTC History
    Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married 07/2012
    DD born 07/2014
    DD2 born 10/2018
    DS born 10/2022

IF history:
    TTC #2 since January 2016
    June-Aug 2017: 3 IUIs w/Clomid = BFN
    Sept 2017: Dx w/Endometriosis
    Oct 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Nov 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Dec 2017: pre-IVF testing
    Jan-Feb 2018: IVF--17 eggs retrieved, 13 fertilized, 9 frozen and 1 transferred on 2/10 = BFP on 2/19!!! EDD 10/29/2018
    FET Oct 2021: BFP on 10/31! MC at 5 weeks
    FET Feb 2022: BFP on 2/15! EDD 10/29/22

• @Pinky917 Bahahahahahahaha there may be truth to that. Seems to be a thing for them to be near death. My F keeps saying "don't you feel bad for me?". He does it in a whiny voice because he knows it drives me f'in crazy. 

@shortstack930 Sorry for the bfn .....

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16
    SA 6 weeks post op 50.7 mil count 40% motility

• shortstack930 sorry about the bfn...
    Me: 29 DH:30
    Dating 03/31/2011 Married 10/18/2014
    DS Born 12/28/2017
    TTC #2 06/2019

• @SoraLk Your next week sounds exhausting, hope it goes smooth.

Sorry for the BFNs

Happy Friday ladies!!!

Month/Cycle: 1

CD/DPO:24/11

Timing: Pretty good

Testing: Another stark white BFN

R/R: Baby chick photos have been postponed cause the owner thinks the chicks are way too delicate, which I totally understand since children are going to be holding them.  Hopefully next weekend or the following will have nice weather so we can do them then.

CS/Q: Nope

GTKY: In honor of today, anyone have any crazy St. Patrick's Day stories they would like to share?  Not really except we were in the parade a few years ago, it was so cold and not fun waiting.  Pretty sure I was TTC then so I didn't partake in the Irish coffee which would've been welcomed.

• @georgiagirl3050 @Stargazer&gt;lily @FLAshley @shortstack930  Let's all not celebrate St. Patrick's together then :smiley:

@pinky917 Thanks! I'll do my best - I might have to break my no caffeine rule to get by though. Hope your H recovers from his man-cold quickly!

@LaurenEG14 @shortstack930 @Rejufsovelem Sorry for the BFN's ladies.

@Rejufsovelem Thank you, I hope so too. At least the two days I will be in the office will be nice and quiet. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
    **TW in Spoiler**
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/683816

BFP 6/30/16, MC 8/21/16
    BFP 05/04/17, 5/10/17 Emergency LAP due to ectopic. Right tube removed.

BFP 07/12/17, ECDD 03/25/18  -  Silver Orion Born 3/23/18
    BFP 09/30/19, EDD 06/11/20

• Month/Cycle: 4/2, 1/1 AL

CD/DPO: 32/3

Timing: -3, -2, +1

Testing: Haven't decided when I'll test

R/R: It is Friday!! We heard back from our loan officer about the house, and apparently the appraisal came in $2,000 under what we offered on the house, so the realtor is going back to the owners to see if they will come down in price. 

CS/Q: I finally O'd! I honestly though I was going to end up have another an-O month again, so I'm really happy!!

GTKY: In honor of today, anyone have any crazy St. Patrick's Day stories they would like to share? I went to a huge party school for college, so St. Patty's day was always very interesting. I think my favorite story is the year my friend and I got up at 5am on St. Patty's day and started drinking. We then walked from house to house to visit other students (upper class men usually lived in on campus housing) the rest of the day drinking. At the end of the night, I went to another friend's house and ended up passing out watching toy story lol. 
  • @darkrose88 Oh man, that is what my DH and I are both fearing right now too. On one hand it's great if that means you can get the house a bit cheaper but it's obviously a tough spot to be in if they aren't willing to come down. Do you think you would move forward and buy it either way? 

@shortstack930  Sorry about the BFN. 

• @shortstack930 hugs girl. sorry for the BFN. 
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• @shortstack930 sorry about the BFN, FX it is just still too early, you're definitely not out yet!
    Me: 35   DH: 35
    Married: 5-16-2009
    Charlotte Elaine 5-27-2014
    Anna Josephine 3-29-2016
    Baby #3 EDD 3-3-2018

My Chart 
  • @JJMNO1616 Yeah actually we were nervous about this happening too. We both love the house so walking away would have been quite tough. Plus we are fortunate to be putting down 20%, so it would have meant having to pay PMI on top of paying an extra $2k, as we can't afford to put down more. I think if they were unwilling to budge, coupled with the almost $1000 a year flood insurance, we would walk away. Although I would have to really pressure DH to walk away, because if we don't close on a house by mid April (when our lease ends), we would have to move into my parents until we found a new place... which he does not want at all! But we have to be realistic about what our budget can afford. Thankfully, we just found out they were willing to come down on price so this is a non issue! FX you don't run into the same issue! 
  • @darkrose88 Oh good! Glad to hear they were resonable about it. I don't think the current house we are under contract on will apraise low but the first house we almost went with could very well had appraised under what we offered because it was the most expensive house in the neighborhood. That's one of the things that made us most nervous about it. Buying a house is so complicated!  
  • Month/Cycle: 5/4 after break

CD/DPO: 24/8

Timing: good

Testing: I will not test, I will not test...I've made it to 8dpo without an urge until just a little bit ago. I already told DH I wasn't going to test this cycle though since I already know I'm out so that's holding me accountable a little bit. 

R/R: why can't it be spring?!? I'm over the snow

CS/Q:

GTKY: In honor of today, anyone have any crazy St. Patrick's Day stories they would like to share?  Nope, I don't do st. Patrick's day
    NTNP since 2012
    Officially TTC #1 since January 2015
  • Happy St Patrick's Day Friday!  P&G today, but hope you all have a great day

Month / Cycle 7/7

CD/DPO 27/10

Timing -4

Testing Nope

R/R. Again just waiting for AF.  Of course I O'd later this cycle so most likely won't come for another 2-3 days however I'm feeling pre AF cramps and headaches so maybe sooner

CSQ --

GTKY St Patrick's Day stories?  Nothing exciting except for a lot of green beer and regretful mornings in college :blush:
    Me: 38 DH:39
    TTC #2 - August 2016
    MFI
    IUI #1-3 BFN 

Heart Mom - DS 3/15/13
    BFP 4/21/18 MMC 6/11/18
  • @JJMNO1616 So complicated! I had no idea what went into it all... but at the same time it'll totally be worth it when we finally have a home of our own. :)