July 2016 Moms
Options

U/O 3-16

Re: U/O 3-16

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. I let Julia play with our cats and dog. She's managed to put their ears in her mouth and i just pull her away and tell her no. I don't wash her hands. 

2. I don't have any plans to move baby J crib out of our room. Maybe once she's one, but even then I don't like the idea. 

@LDSJM123 I need to learn to just let her fall. We've been trying but I can't get my gasp to stop! 
  • Options
    @LDSJM123 Same. Same. Same! Hahaha

Mine is id rather wipe boogies out of her nose and clean a poopy diaper than try my breast milk!!! Haha! I don't know why, but I'm afraid to taste it. I'll probably be sad if I carry this fear throughout my breastfeeding journey and never do it. 
  • Options
    @TiffRox81- I feel the same way! I've breastfed for a total of 26 months and have never tried my breast milk. I'm curious about it but I would feel really weird doing it.
  • Options
    @TiffRox81 Haha I wouldn't drink it, but I've tasted it when I got drops on my hand and it wasn't gross. Really sweet actually, I was surprised. But yeah, tasting it is one thing, actually drinking it weirds me out too.
    Married 6/1/13
    BFP #1 7/2013 MMC 9/17/13
    BFP #2 5/2014 MC 6/15/14
    BFP #3 11/13/14 (Found in ER with ruptured cyst) Diagnosed MC 11/15/14
    BFP #4  4/2015 MC 7/1/15
    BFP #5 10/21/15  EDD 7/3/16 Praying for our rainbow!