July 2017 Moms

PSA: Steals & Deals!

Re: PSA: Steals & Deals!

• The honest company is doing their bundles for buy one get one free, that equals 12 packs of diapers and 8 packs of wipes for 80$.  

Me (K)-27 DH (T)-30
    2 Rainbow DDs L-10/26/10 and A-03/27/14
    2 Angels- 10/26/09 and 02/03/15
    Surprise BFP on 10/25/16!!! Baby Firecracker is due on 07/02/17! 
  • The honest company is doing their bundles for buy one get one free, that equals 12 packs of diapers and 8 packs of wipes for 80$.  
    Just curious how many diapers come in a pack? If you know off the top of your head. Lol. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • I know that 40 come in the newborn pack and 44 in the size 1

Me (K)-27 DH (T)-30
  • But now that I do the math, it doesn't sound like such a good deal. Lol.  The prints are cute, but the pampers amazon deal is better. 

Me (K)-27 DH (T)-30
  • But now that I do the math, it doesn't sound like such a good deal. Lol.  The prints are cute, but the pampers amazon deal is better. 
    I would always get some cute honest diapers from Target to randomly mix it up! Also, I did a few diaper only pictures in LO milestone picture packages, and cute diapers were fun!
  • Our dd was born at 9lb1oz and she was in size one for a little over a month (never a size N) we went through 10-15 a day, so easily used 400 in the first month-45 days
  • @Sassenach1743 I just bought another box!  STMs, is that enough?  Too much?
    I read on the Swaddles & Bottles Mom Blog ultimate diaper stock pile, that you'll need approx 1100 in size 1, so that would be about 5 boxes on this deal!
    *There's tons of great info on this blog, including several checklists and tips for different essential things we should have prepared (e.g. emergency car kit, baby medicine cabinet must haves, how to pack your diaper bag, etc.) I've really enjoyed reading through it. 

Check out the blog here: https://www.swaddlesnbottles.com/
    Vive Les Frasers
    Related image

Anniversary
  • Don't think this has been posted yet but Target is having a sale on tons of Graco stuff. I ordered my first PNP... decided on the Snuggle Suite after way too much deliberation.
    ~DD arrived July 4, 2017~
  • TwinkiedollTwinkiedoll member
    edited March 2017
    @lph4248 I've been eyeing the Snuggle Suite LX for months!  I just saw that sale a couple of days ago, and it looks like they discounted even more to pricematch Amazon. 

Plus an extra 5% off Graco items with code GRACO.  And that stacks with the 5% Redcard discount. 

ETA: Thank you!
  • @twinkiedoll Omg in my haze of PNP research, I forgot to enter the dang code. On the phone with Target now lol. Thank YOU for reminding me about that.
  • Sassenach1743Sassenach1743 member
    edited March 2017
    So last night I found Boppy pillows WITH slipcovers at both TJ Maxx and Marshall's for $24.99! That's a deal in my book, considering the pillow insert alone retails for $29.99 and the slipcover is sold separately for $9.99.

I also saw 4-packs of Aden + Anais Swaddle blankets for $19.99! Another deal as 4-packs retail everywhere else for $34.99 and up!
    Vive Les Frasers
    Related image

Anniversary
  • So last night I found Bobby pillows WITH slipcovers at both TJ Maxx and Marshall's for $24.99! That's a deal in my book, considering the pillow insert alone retails for $29.99 and the slipcover is sold separately for $9.99.

I also saw 4-packs of Aden + Anais Swaddle blankets for $19.99! Another deal as 4-packs retail everywhere else for $34.99 and up!
    Another 4 pack of A+A blankets is one thing I'm buying for this baby number two! We don't need much since we just had a baby, but I used them nonstop! Great find!!! 
  • A&A is on zulily today. This site will be the death of me (or my family's finances). 
    TTC: 1/2014 BFP: 9/24 EDD: 6/8/2015 Sorry for the poor man's siggy...ticker won't load regardless of how many tips I read.
  • That's a great find.  I recently bought some A&A blankets on Amazon for $25 and thought that was a great deal.  I don't have a TJ Maxx convenient to me.  But I'll check our Ross and hope they have some.
  • Zulily also has some adorable PinkBlush maternity wear today
  • @Twinkiedoll Thank you!  I jumped right up and bought this.  WOO!!!

Me: 26  Him: 27
    Dating: 5/2011 Married: 6/2014

Mirena out/TTC: 02/2016

BFP #1: 12/01/2016

EDD: 07/24/2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited March 2017
    Also for STMs and those with toddlers I found Baby Mum-Mums for $1 a box on Amazon!

https://https//www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000GZSDSA/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&linkCode=sl1&tag=wwwhip2saveco-20&linkId=03c8459a8f3aa61ebf0aafc1bd20d9fb

Edited to say - Clip the coupon for $3 off and then do subscribe and save.  Once you order ships, you can cancel the subscription and voila!

Me: 26  Him: 27

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Clearly I like online shopping too much, and this is my favorite thread on the Bump.

Does anyone have any experience with the Graco DuoDiner LX highchair?  Amazon has it on sale for $71.49, which is the lowest price it's ever been on Amazon. 

https://www.amazon.com/Graco-DuoDiner-Baby-Chair-Metropolis/dp/B00AHVR708/

• @Twinkiedoll That's the one my mom has for the grandkids and she loves it! It's easy to wipe off to clean and the top tray pops off easy too if you just need to clean that part. It adjusts to their various sizes too. 
    We were going to get the same for DD but ended up getting the cheapy IKEA instead since we didn't register for it and didn't want to spend the money later, but that's a great price!!

• Thanks for the hot tip on A+A @Sassenach1743  I grabbed eight at the local TJ today.. oops?
  • Thanks for the info, @LuliLaEv!  I didn't pull the trigger fast enough on the Blossom chair when it was on sale and now it's sold out.  Seriously leaning towards getting this one.  Will have to consult DH since he's been side-eyeing my online shopping habits lately.  I can't resist a good deal! haha.
  • Me: 26  Him: 27

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Carters- 50% off entire site and extra 20% off with code if you spend over $40. 
    https://www.carters.com/ 
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    8/17: Our daughter was born
    8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
    4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!
  • Thanks for the hot tip on A+A @Sassenach1743  I grabbed eight at the local TJ today.. oops?
    Lmao mail me one?! I kid I kid, but you are my hero!!!!
  • @LoveLee85 I went to another TJ and they had an entire display (including one set of four on clearance for $15 - WHATTT!?!). You should be able to find some if you've got a TJ or Marshalls near you. The clerk seemed to suggest they were something they get in there not infrequently - also they had the bath towel thing for $12 and a few other things, maybe washcloths and something else but I only got the swaddles and bath towel. 
  • I got a some a+a swaddles and a crib sheet at Marshalls, but I've also seen bibs and burp cloths but I wasn't into the patterns.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Highly monitored internet and no cell service in the office, so I'm postin' and ghostin' while I'm workin' 
  • @mslynn2012 what's in the box?! Anything fun?

Also, I feel like I specifically need to make a trip to TJ today!
  • @mslynn2012 I just got mine in the mail yesterday, too! I was a little disappointed. I knew it was going to be free samples but I guess I hoped for more. In mine were a bunch of single-use creams/shampoos, 2 7th generation diapers, that pampers diaper clutch I also got from BRU (now that I have 2 I think I'll keep one in my trunk and DH's trunk for emergencies), some nipple pads, and an avent plastic bottle. 

Was yours the same? 
  • @lanie1000 I got the same as you. Must be the same batch. @mslynn2012 Let us know if yours was the same too. I'm most excited about the bottle and diaper clutch, but yeah, single-use stuff is MEH. Maybe good for travel?
  • @lph4248 and @lanie1000, I get that it's free and "beggars can be choosers", but I was hoping for something FUN. 
    married 7.18.12   DS1 4.29.13   EDD 11.23.14

my happy boy

• Can someone more experienced with zulily explain the shipping times to me? I ordered stuff a week ago and got order confirmation but no shipping confirmation or eta. I can't find anything on the app re shipping times...
  • lph4248lph4248 member
    edited March 2017
    @mj8215 It seems to vary a lot depending on the product. It tells you how long it'll take to ship when you browse products (eta you have to scroll down a lot to see, it shows up above the return policy), and there should be an estimated ship date if you look up the order status on the website or in the app.
  • mj8215 said:
    Can someone more experienced with zulily explain the shipping times to me? I ordered stuff a week ago and got order confirmation but no shipping confirmation or eta. I can't find anything on the app re shipping times...
    I have never personally purchased anything but have heard that it does take a while to ship out. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @mj8215 sometimes shipping can take a while for Zulily, I have had it take up to 6 weeks for some items. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• @mj8215 sometimes shipping can take a while for Zulily, I have had it take up to 6 weeks for some items. 
    I wanted to order Easter stuff but always hear it takes so long, and Easter isn't that far away. 
  • Thanks for clarifying - there doesn't seem to be a way to figure out eta of my orders, I tried going into orders etc but it just says "en route". Oh well! Guess there had to be a downside since everything is so cute looking and so cheap! Hopefully those dresses show up while I'm still pregnant, lol! 
  • @mj8215 unfortunately the "en route" means from the company to zulily and THEN it gets shipped out to you. Definitely a downside especially when you're used to Amazon Prime!
    TTC: 1/2014 BFP: 9/24 EDD: 6/8/2015 Sorry for the poor man's siggy...ticker won't load regardless of how many tips I read.
  • zulilly takes a while, I had 2 items both said arriving Saturday. One item showed, the second now says Wednesday. I ordered probably 2ish weeks ago.
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    8/17: Our daughter was born
    8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
    4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!