October 2017 Moms

FFFC | 3.17.17

13»

Re: FFFC | 3.17.17

• riverrainezriverrainez member
    edited March 2017
    today marks another sober st. patrick's day. i have made a tally in my notebook of drinks i need to make up for in October.
    Yup.  It's a good thing I'll only be pregnant for half of football season.  But my tally includes missing all of baseball season and the BBQ holidays!
    As far as drinking seasons go, nothing could be worse than a February baby. With DS I was pregnant for the whole summer, all of football season including the super bowl, and the holidays. This time around I'm missing out on St Patrick's day and March Madness but I'll take it in exchange for the holidays and most of football season. And I'll be far enough along during the summer to have the occasional sip of a drink without feeling guilty.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • The new girl at work offered to bring us Starbucks. She was going to pay for it... but I have several gift cards with some petty balances on them...

So I unloaded my gift cards upon her! Poor girl. But hey, at least I'm paying for em?
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • VLillyV said:
    The new girl at work offered to bring us Starbucks. She was going to pay for it... but I have several gift cards with some petty balances on them...

So I unloaded my gift cards upon her! Poor girl. But hey, at least I'm paying for em?
    who in their right mind offers to buy SB for people?! i will buy you as many DD coffees as you want. but i would have to take out a second mortgage to cover all the SB coffees. i have a lot of rage about this.
                                      DD1 - 10/11/13                 DD2 - 5/07/15

Pregnancy Ticker

May Siggy Challenge: Parenting Fails
    Image result for parenting fails
  • @carries2018 in full agreement there! She's been offering all week and finally got upset that I wouldn't take her up on it.

I'm getting a Strawberries n Cream Frapp. I got my buddy a Vanilla Latte. It'll be groovy. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @Sparklelily TBH I've always kind of felt this way about destination weddings. They put a huge financial burden on guests and make some feel bad/left out when they can't participate. My sister is going through this right now. I agree with doing it your way when doing a destination wedding. 
    Me: 29  DH: 32                                                                                          
    Married 9/27/2014
    TTC Since 1/1/2017
    BFP: 2/6/2017
    Due Date: 10/13/17
    pangur_ban_by_sequana-d31ja7y
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • weddings in general annoy me. it is just a big shabang of one upping the last one. i think i have been to 1 wedding in the past 5 years where i felt like it was about the love/relationship, and not about the things. i dont care about your clever favors, or signage, hashtag, or over the top dresses and lights. i want a dance floor, steak, and (free) alcohol...oh and feel like you you two actually like each other.

Pregnancy Ticker

• +2 on the destination weddings.

I am so sick right now. I lost one of my diamond earrings DH got me for our first wedding anniversary. Jewelry like that isn't exactly an everyday thing in our house, in fact these earrings are the only fine jewelry I own besides my wedding set. I treasure them. I should not have taken them traveling and I can't stop crying. In the airport.

Not to mention, I'm on a two hour layover in Kansas City, and I'm sure it's a wonderful city, and no offense meant to any Kansas or Missouri folks but the airport is the absolute worst. 

• Yeah, so I originally I was a bit biased towards people being meanies and Nazis. Seriously can't get enough now, and I'm feeling a bit let down that there just isn't enough snark. 3 pages of FFFC and no drama. WTF! @jessafishy thank you for taking one for the team with your warning ;)
    Me: 41 / Fiance: 35 +  One DS, one dog & two kitties...
    First BFP: 1/17/16 = EDD 9/21/16 (MMC)
    Second BFP: 6/24/16 (CP)
    Third BFP: 2/7/17 = EDD 10/20/17 🌈 *** BORN 10/23 *** 🌈
    Fourth BFP : 2/5/19 = EDD 10/14/19
         BabyGaga
  • @bluejeanbabi05 it's better than th STL airport!
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, 
    if one only remembers to turn on the light." 
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • I have planned sick leave for next week so that I can hang out with my BFF who is finally moving back to my city!

**June Siggy Challenge: You Had ONE Job!**

LO#2 EDD October 18th 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • ugh the whining "mom...mommy...mama...mommmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" why...WHY...are they never whining for daddy!?
    All of this ^^^ DH thinks it's hilarious to have DD scream this all the time!  I think it's hysterical though when she gets to Mother and it sounds more like Mudder. 
  • Oh I'm so late with mine but I better say it here and now before I forget this Friday ! 

I've already noted who I'm cool with friending on FB already and those I'm like NO flipping way. 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• Oh I'm so late with mine but I better say it here and now before I forget this Friday ! 

I've already noted who I'm cool with friending on FB already and those I'm like NO flipping way. 
    like TB people on this BMB? FB talks are already happening? fffc - no friggin way i need more months to vet haha. but i already have a post it of people who are on "my list"

Image result for muahaha gif

Pregnancy Ticker

• Tuesday confession: I just bought supplies to paint the nursery tonight. I also bought that giant giraffe. I'm in major nesting mode. Need to get a grip, it's so early!!