June 2017 Moms
Options

Weekly Symptoms 3/13

2»

Re: Weekly Symptoms 3/13

• Options
    mkrelmkrel member
    @doodleoodle I have little red spots on my chest and my OB claimes they will get better after my blood volume decreases pp, but we'll see. My legs have always been veiny, but they are getting worse too. I may be looking into vein treatment sooner than I thought in life. 

I feel like the shortness of breath/heavy breathing has gotten way worse in the past couple of weeks. And I'm sure it will continue as this bump keeps getting bigger. 
  • Options
    @MKRLTX I have very fair skin and have always has visible veins, but these are different. It's like a giant cluster of the worst looking spider veins you could imagine- a spider web, if you will. Haha. I'm trying so hard not to be upset by it. Some sort of laser vein treatment is a good idea. I'm still in my 20's and so I feel like I am way too young to swear off bathing suits and dresses for the rest of my life. If it makes you feel any better I did develop a few spider veins with DD1 and most of them did disappear shortly after she was born. I've not heard of developing red spots though. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    mkrelmkrel member
    I'm glad to hear that they disappeared @doodleoodle. He said the red spots are little capillaries that are close to the surface of the skin and showing up more due to increased blood volume. Who knows....just hoping they go away! 
  • Options
    Sciatica pain can GTFO already.  I keep getting this excruciating pain from my lower back running right down the center of my left buttcheek.  Sooo painful and uncomfortable.  I do find that the days I am working at the building where I actually have an office (and thus use a yoga ball instead of a chair) it is much better.  Today was not one of those days.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @awillis13 I feel your pain. Literally. A little cat/cow and hip starches work wonders. I'm at the point where I do them morning and night. We are not made to sit at desks all day!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm seriously considering this, but using small kid tubes.  :D
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Something about the weekends makes my round ligament pain come up! What can I do about it, any ideas? 
  • Options
    Does anyone know what causes the pain that starts at your hip bone in the front, and then wraps around your leg down to your crotch?  It feels like the pain is radiating around my hip joint.  Is that round ligament pain?  I had it with my last pregnancy but I don't remember what the Dr said it was.  It's really uncomfortable.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @awillis13. I think so. I have sharp stabbing pains on the upper right side of my groin. I didn't  have them with DS and I am not enjoying the experience.

Me: 34  DH: 35
    Married: July 2009
    BFP: November 2012 after 2 years of TTC     DS born August 2013
    Diagnosed with PCOS April 2016
    3 months of trigger shot with timed intercourse BFN x3
    First IUI: 9/17/16            BFP: 9/30/16              EDD: 6/11/17