Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Fri-Yay 3/17

Month/Cycle: 

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: Speaking of ghosts, does anyone have any legends or tales from where the lived/where they are from? Anything from ghosts the whole town knows to sightings of bigfoot to the creepy old woman at the end who will turn you to stone.

Re: WTO Fri-Yay 3/17

• @kiwi2628 That's so creepy and interesting! 

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 26

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, OPKs, BBT, CM, Vitex

R/R: Rave: I'm pretty sure O is right around the corner! Rant: Zoo field trip today, and it's freezing. Also, I have a FB friend who has a habit of adopting animals,and then getting rid of them becasue of "behavior issues". She just got a dog yesterday, and is already complaining about the barking, but won't take anyone's training advice becasue she "doesn't know how easy that'll be". 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: Speaking of ghosts, does anyone have any legends or tales from where the lived/where they are from? Anything from ghosts the whole town knows to sightings of bigfoot to the creepy old woman at the end who will turn you to stone.

I don't know of any from where I live, but I'm looking forward to reading these today!
    Me: 27 | DH: 27
    Married: 10/2013
    TTC #1 Since: 02/2017
  • Loading the player...
  • starlastarla member
    edited March 2017
    Happy St. Patrick's Day!

@kiwi2628 I loved your story! Can you find anything in the news or online about it?

Month/Cycle: 7/5 (1/1 AL)

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: PNV, green tea, temping, OPKs for now

R/R: Rave: It's Friday!

CS/Q: 

GTKY: I'll hav to think about this one, but I don't think so. 
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• @kiwi2628 - mmmmmm steak. Always one of my favorite meals!

Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: all the things

R/R: I really didn't want to come back. Trying to be positive about the slightly longer luteal phase but know that I need to get back on progesterone - and ick, I hate the way it makes me feel.

CS/Q: Not so much

Maybe but I'm not really into that kind of thing so I don't know if my hometown had anything like that. I think I'm surprised at how many people had ghost stories yesterday. Super fun to read either way!
  • @kiwi2628 That's so creepy!
    @Sailing_Mama I know you posted in WTO Thursday, but I'm replying here. First of all so many hugs. Honestly, I would tell them straight out that what they said was incredibly hurtful even though you know that that wasn't their intent. I would also steal from the article that was posted earlier in week (whoever it was, I LOVED the article). Explain that while not being too stressed is good for your health in general, it is not going to cure the medical reasons that couples find it difficult to conceive. Not stressing and "waiting for it to be your time" is not going to cure PCOS, endodetrimosis, an-o cycles, MFI, etc. So they're actually giving not only hurtful advice but really shitty advice. If you need to feel free to use me as an example. No amount of not stressing and waiting for my turn is going fix my low progesterone levels and allow me to get/stay KU.

Month/Cycle: 7/7 (4/4, 1/1 AL)

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: BBT, PNV, OPKs, CM, HIO, Progesterone after O

R/R: Rave: Still buzzing about the progesterone, now just need to get DH to perform with great timing so he can get me KTFU. I also have corned beef in the slow cooker for dinner. It's going to be so yummy!

CS/Q: Chart is still a hot mess. I might take some Z-Quill tonight so I'll sleep through the night.

At the University where I used to work we had a building in the back of campus that used to be a dormitory. A girl had killed herself there back in the 60s/70s over spring break. By the time I worked there the building had been closed for a decade or two, but students would break into it to see the girl's ghost.
    Me: 30   DH:32
    Dating: 2/2007   Married: 4/2011  
    TTC #1: 9/2016
    *TW*

BFP #1: 11/26/2016 - MC: 12/6/2016
    BFP #2: 3/9/2017 - CP: 3/10/2017
    08/2017: DH's SA = normal
    08/2017: Low progesterone (4.6) all other BW normal
    11/2017: HSG Clear; Pelvic Ultrasound Normal; and AMH, FSH, and Estradiol normal
    12/2017: 1,000mg Metformin
    12/2017: 50mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: 100mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: RE Consult
    03/2018: 5mg Letrozole + 50 units Gonal-F + 500 μg Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #3: 4/1/2018 - CP: 4/4/2018
    04/2018: 5mg Letrozole + Gonal-F + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #4: 5/2/18
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @Starla there are only a few snippets online that basically say the same thing I did

@KariAnn323 just FYI- the active ingredient in ZZZquil is diphenhydramine...which is just benadryl. You are actually paying a ridiculously high mark-up for benadryl when you buy it. I always tell everyone to never buy ZZZQuil since it, in the medical professions mind, is preying on the medically illiterate and stealing money from you. Go buy generic benadryl (active ingredient will be diphenhydramine 25 mg) and you will save a LOT of money. Also some doctors dont recommend taking anti-histimines at all when TTC/pregnant, so be wary.
  • Month/Cycle: 13

CD: 22

WAYDTGKU: All the things + Metformin and Vitamin D

R/R: Rave: continuous temp spike means it looks like I ovulated when I thought I was going to! 

CS/Q: 

We all have heard the story of the haunted theatre. Super creepy. 
    Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married: 04/05/15
    TTC since: 02/16/16

• Ughhhhhhhh

Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: being broken, idk

R/R: ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh

CS/Q: 

I don't think so 

Me: 28 | DH: 33
    EDD: March 24, 2018 - angel baby at 21 weeks <3 

• @kiwi2628 the videos are driving me crazy too!!! The old trick to turn them off doesn't work anymore. It makes it impossible to bump at work

• @kiwi2628 Good to know

Ugh I have a rant now - DH is an idiot! So we both drive Hondas and they have an oil life percentage. Once it gets to 15% you get a maintenance symbol on the dashboard saying to get your oil changed. A few months ago I was driving his car and the emergency/warning low oil light would go off randomly like when I was stopping or turning. I immediately took it into the shop and they gave me an oil change. They said that based on the age of the car and how far DH is driving it everyday it needs to get an oil change more often. They said pay attention to the mileage on the sticker we put in the window, bring it in, and we'll do an oil change or just top it up for you. I told DH this. I was very specific that he had to take it in to get it topped up. 

Well, this morning he mentions that the light as has been randomly going on and he thought it was just an error. I ask him if he took it in to get topped up, nope. I ask him how long this has been going on, a few days. Just for reference, he drives 85 miles round trip everyday for work. So I tell him that he needs to take the CR-V to work and I'll take his car and take it in after work. You guys I didn't even make it out of the subdivision before it started making horrible noises if I went too fast. So now I have to cross all my fingers and toes that it will make it to the shop once it opens.
    *TW*

11/2017: HSG Clear; Pelvic Ultrasound Normal; and AMH, FSH, and Estradiol normal
    03/2018: 5mg Letrozole + 50 units Gonal-F + 500 μg Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #3: 4/1/2018 - CP: 4/4/2018
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Good morning! I introduced myself in the newbie thread yesterday. I've been lurking for a while, so I feel like I already know many of you - and I have to say that everyone seems really nice. It's nice to be actually participating, though. 

@kiwi2628 @KariAnn323 Those are creepy stories! I don't think I'd have the nerve to break in anywhere to see a ghost. 

Also @kiwi2628 Your steakhouse story sounds exactly like how I eat at restaurants. I love food!
    @cdnrunning Sorry you're back here, but yay for slightly longer LP I hope.

Month/Cycle: 3/3 (1/1 AL)

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: pnv, BBT, checking CM, hopefully trying out OPKs this cycle

R/R: Rave: I started having more flow than just spotting last night, so went ahead and called yesterday CD1.*TW* I'm "happy" about that, because I was fearing a long, weird wait for AF after my CP *end TW*. Rant: Also AF. I was expecting to work from home today, but something came up so I'll probably have to come in after all. I prefer being in the comfort of home when AF is just starting because I bleed rather heavily and it's just such a mess to run to the bathroom every 30 mins, plus the cramps can get kind of bad. 

CS/Q: How do you count your TTC months? We started trying in late January, so do I count that as month 1, and then on Feb 1 change to month 2, or does the month roll over on the day of the month you started trying? Apologies if this has been asked before, I haven't seen it anywhere.

There was a small local castle near where I grew up. When you took a tour there, they told you about this 'silver lady' that supposedly haunted one staircase. But no one in the community really talked about it. Honestly, I think the owner just made it up as an attempt to increase tourism! 
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: apparently nothing

R/R: So I think I either o'd yesterday or will today, but my puppy ate my thermometer yesterday. I couldn't temp this morning and the new one won't get here until Tuesday so we may never know. I will just hang out here until Monday. 

CS/Q: N/A

GTKY: They do a ghost tour in the tunnels below downtown, but I have never done it. 

@Camomile I think most people roll the month over on the day they started trying. I started Jan 31 so I just skip Jan and go by month because it's easier for me. 
    @kiwi2628 I just really want to find out about Bailey Hall... 
    @cdnrunning sorry you are back here 
    :(
    @KariAnn323 Sorry you are having to deal with car issues! I am admittedly more like YH on issues like this... My oil change light was on for an embarrassing amount of time. I finally got it changed when my friend took it to detail it and offered to also change the oil while he had it. The light had been on so long I forgot!
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • Month/Cycle: 15/15

CD: 27

WAYDTGKU: hio, mentally quitting.... does that count? lol

R/R: I don't even know @dragonette505 thank you for the stalking yesterday, I was wondering about that too but I stopped temping for so long that I'm out of practice and just confuse myself more

CS/Q: same crap, different day

We have 2 nearby that I can think of. One town in particular has it's own "monster" which is described as a caveman/bigfoot looking thing 
    No automatic alt text available
    And then we have the Snallygaster! It's a dragon-like beast that roams through the hills surrounding DC and into northern central/almost western Maryland!
    Snallygaster
    Angel Babies 1&2 2/14/09
    DS born 3/11
    Angel Baby 3 6/28/11                                                         9/5/17 BFP!!
    divorced October 2014                                                       9/6/17 hCG 88 progesterone 9.1 (prometrium started)
    Married DH 10/15     DH's DS born 6/09                            9/8/17 hCG 242!!!
    Not preventing since 11/15                                                 EDD 5/8/18        Adjusted 5/15/18
    TTC since 1/1/16                                                                9/27/17 we have a heart beat!

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy TrackerBabysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @kiki2628 What a creepy story!  Enjoy your steak!
    @Cricket648 I can't stand people who constantly adopt pets just to get rid of them.  I have a friend like that who seems like they have a new puppy every year, but get rid of them once they are adults.  It makes me so sad.
    @cdnrunning Sorry you are back here, but that's good your luteal phase is lengthening!
    @KariAnn323 Yay for getting progesterone!  I have a Honda too and even when mine was brand new they told me not to trust the oil life %.  I brought it in when it was 10% and there was virtually no oil left.  FX the car is ok!
    @haylsbayls Sorry for CD1
    @Camomile Welcome! So sorry for your loss
    @MrsMiller8588 Sorry your dog ate you thermometer.  One of my dogs loves to steal and eat things that he shouldn't too

Month/Cycle: 7/6, 4/4 AL

CD: 20

WAYDTGKU: BBT, PNV, OPK, CM, pom juice, HIO EOD

R/R: It's Friday!  I'm working from home and I got a coffee from DD this morning and it's delicious. I think it's going to be a good day!

CS/Q: Yesterday's OPK was almost positive, so hoping for a positive one today.

None that I can think of.  The Warrens live in a nearby town to me, so they would always come to the high school around Halloween and tell us stories.  I loved reading everyone else's stories today and yesterday though!

• @MrsMiller8588 TTC version of 'the dog ate my homework'? Sorry about the thermometer though. 
    @haylsbayls sorry for CD1
    @beachbunnyxo123 sorry the fsh results were borderline. FX you'll have a good meeting with the RE.
    @TigerCakes yay for WFH and good coffee
  • kiwi2628  OMG... Bailey Hall sounds like the premise of a movie!!
    Cricket648 Yay for the coming egg! Boo for fb people who cant be responsible pet owners :( That kind of thing burns my biscuits!
    cdnrunning at least you will have the progesterone going right away instead of hoping you don't need it
    KariAnn323   yay for progesterone! I will be on it for the first time after my FET! And update us that you actually made it to the service shop!!
    Dilynne   awesome that your temps are up!
    Camomile    Every castle should have a ghost, for sure... I don't blame them for making it up. As for how you count it... most people kinda go by both month and or cycle... since some people have long cycles, saying you've only been trying 2 cycles when its been 5 months doesn't really show the magnitude, so maybe just do both... if you started in Jan, by the end of this month itll be 3 months, but maybe the actual number of cycles if different and you can say that too         
    @Sailing_Mama I also wanted to reply to yesterdays post (I couldn't get back on to follow up). What I would do (this is just me... not saying you should) I would let my friend know I needed to have a chat with her. Then I would tell her that while I know she was trying to be helpful that ultimately she was very hurtful. I'd explain exactly how her words made me feel and then say: maybe you didn't know what to say and wanted to try to help, but sometimes when you don't know how to help a hug will do or just saying "I don't know how to help but just know I am with you". If she is a friend, I would think she would be remorseful and apologise. I dunno, that's the best practical advice I can give... and its exactly what I have done with a good friend (for a different reason) and honestly we are closer than before. Your post really made me feel all of the feelings because I would have done exactly what you did in that moment... Sending you hugs

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: FET Supplements

R/R: Rant: I have no words for my night last night. The manhole in the street in front of my house has a transformer in it that blew the eff up. Shot flames 20 feet into the air, burnt out some of our fuses. Poured smoke into the basements of 3 houses (including mine) Started a small electrical fire in my basement. Fire department had to have us leave the building till the office of emergency management could declare the building safe... that meant our tenants (we rent two apartments) had to also leave. I had to stuff my cat into a tote bag and my dog bit a fireman (but with all the gear the fireman was safe). My elderly mom lives with me and has copd.... we had to rush back and get her c-pap which she cant do without..... my cat leapt out of the tote bag and ran back into the dark smoky house, so of course I had to dash back and get him....
    anyway we eventually got back in but we were told to stay off of the ground floor (I live in a duplex and our bedrooms are on the ground floor with kitchen and living room on the floor above) so we all Me,DH, Mom, dog, cat, cradle, silver spoon, partridge and a pair tree all in the living room... We have no heat or hot water nor do our tenants. I am exhausted as eff...
    Hot Mess
    Anywhoooooo... now for the raves: I aint dead, nor are any of the ppl we are responsible for. The house didn't burn down, nor did any of our neighbors. The fire in our fuse box is due to Con Ed (gas and electrical company) not responding when folks had been calling their asses and the fire department all day... well it was their responsibility anyway so they are paying for us to have an electrician in today to hopefully get us heat and hot water and the few areas that don't have lights. AAAANNNND what I thought would be my only rave today... yesterday afternoon my cf started changing to more fertile quality so hopefully if this fire didn't scare it away, I should be getting closer to O.

CS/Q: nope!

GTKY: Speaking of ghosts, does anyone have any legends or tales from where the lived/where they are from? Anything from ghosts the whole town knows to sightings of bigfoot to the creepy old woman at the end who will turn you to stone.  I used to live a town or so over from Amityville on Long Island, so you know as a kid that was exciting/terrifying!
  • @TigerCakes we bought it new in 2008 and have never an issue before the last oil change. Last time it got to 30% and was out of oil. This time it was at 50%. Before that I would always wait for it to get to 10-15% and never had an issue. I still do that with the CR-V (same age but more miles) and never have a problem 
    @EmilyLove25 thankfully I usually don't O until cd20ish so I have some time to get over it
    *TW*

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @MrsMiller8588@EmilyLove25@TigerCakesthanks for the welcomes and advice

@dragonette505 whoa, that sounds intense. Glad everyone is alright, but sorry for the stress and exhaustion of no water and too many ppl together. Also, thanks for the month/cycle advice

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 19

WAYDTGKU: HIO, BBT, Starting OPK this cycle, FertilAid, OvaBoost, FertileCM, Vitamin C, Omega3, Probiotic, Dessicated Liver, Collagen, Red Raspberry Leaf Tea, Maca, Green Tea CD1-O, POM Juice CD2-O, No Alcohol/Caffeine, Fertility Yoga

R/R: Rant: I am just so OVER winter. Done. Rave: Almost the weekend!

CS/Q: Ugh. Woke up too early today, so had to take my temp almost two hours early as I couldn’t fall back asleep.  So that just adds another annoying wrinkle to my ugly, ugly chart.  But I think maybe I didn’t O after all. And I’m just annoyed at my body. Stop faking me out!  Also, I just need a break from HIO, but not rest for the weary.

GTKY:  None that I can think of!

@cdnrunning sorry to see you back here; I’m also desperately hoping I don’t need to get on progesterone again.  So not a fan.

@haylsbayls sorry about CD1

@kariann323 oh goodness, I’d be pretty annoyed at DH too. Hope it’s not too bad.

@camomile welcome!

@beachbunnyxo123 I’m sorry you’re having a tough time today.

@dragonette505 your night was bananas, wow! I’m so glad everyone is okay!
    DS1: Nov. 2013
    DS2: Jan. 2016
    DS3: Dec. 2017
    Baby #4 on the way!
  • @Dilynne - yay for the temp spike and well timed O! I love when that happens
    @haylsbayls - sorry girl, I know exactly how you feel
    @Camomile - welcome and hey cycle day buddy!
    @MrsMiller8588 - your puppy has terrible timing ;)
    @TigerCakes - Fx for a postive opk and a move over to the TWW real soon

Rando question: would you guys use CBA opk sticks that are one month past their expiration date?
  • @kiwi2628 Oh wow - that is creepy! (Had already typed the same question as @Starla about anything being online, then read your response later haha)

@Cricket648 Ugh, your FB friend sounds so immature :( I hope she at least finds them good forever homes - and that she isn't planning on kids any time soon!

@cdnrunning Sorry you're back here :( 

@KariAnn323 Thanks so much for the support - I'd completely forgotten about that article, but that's a great idea! I knew I bookmarked it for a reason! Also, to add to what @kiwi2628 said about the ZQuill, you can also use Gravol - I know that Health Canada considers that safe during TTC/pregnancy

@haylsbayls Sorry for CD1 girl :( As for the video, I have to make sure my work laptop is muted before I try to sneak in a bump at work

@Camomile Welcome! You can do the month rollover either way - some people find it easier to do it by the calendar, but a lot of people go by when they started to try. No right or wrong answer though :)

@MrsMiller8588 Haha - that's is the worst timing for your puppy to misbehave :(

@ladystinson Woah - those are interesting!

@TigerCakes FX for O for you :)

@beachbunnyxo123 Sorry you're having such a rough time - hopefully you'll get all of the results back soon, and be able to come up with a plan. 

@EmilyLove25 Yes - I'm with you on this week being over! 

@dragonette505 Thanks for the support - I've been going over what I want to say and what I think I'll actually do in my head, and that definitely helped. I know she wants to be a good friend, and am hoping she just didn't know how. Also - that's an INSANE evening you had! So glad you are all okay!

@KatieEl Sorry that your body gave you a fake out - I know how crushing they can be (especially when you get perfect timing around the false surge, and less than perfect timing around actual O). FX you O soon

Month/Cycle: 6/5 (ugh - month rollover was not what I needed today)

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: PNV, herbs, inositol, green and raspberry leaf teas, CoQ10 (for both of us), BBT/CM charting, OPKs, acupuncture

R/R: It's Friday and AF is gone! No rant today, trying to stay positive after a rough week

CS/Q: nope

Nothing - although I'm enjoying other stories! :)
  • dragonette505dragonette505 member
    edited March 2017
    Ugh... my post was so long I missed some posts while typing
    MrsMiller8588 OMG! My puppy ate my thermometer is the best excuse ever! I actually saved my thermometer from the possible fire last night! lol
    ladystinson      LOL! I feel like the snallygaster is going to make my day today! lol Love that artist rendering!!
    TigerCakes    Yay for the pos opk!
    beachbunnyxo123  sending hugs... I know its impossible to not worry or consult Dr Google Just try to remember that many women have gotten pg with that level FSH   
    EmilyLove25     We heard about Chester too! IN fact, I feel like no one would name their kid that anymore because of the association!
    KatieEl      It is like murphys law that if you need the next temp to confirm O you will wake up two hours early, wake up two hours late or have a fever so that your temp is totes untrustable... sorry your chart is acting up....

• @haylsbayls Sorry about cd 1!
    @TigerCakes I can't stand people like that either! So sad! People act surprised that pets take work.
    @KatieEl Sorry! Fake outs are the worst! 
    @dragonette505 That sounds so completely awful! I'm sorry all of that happened! Stressful!
    @EmilyLove25 Yay for O!
    Me: 27 | DH: 27
    Married: 10/2013
    TTC #1 Since: 02/2017
  • Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: Stuff.  

R/R: I just realized I was supposed to use FMU and start peeing on the ClearBlue advanced OPK today...and I forgot.  And I've already peed.  Oh well.  Whatever.  I'll try and remember tomorrow and hopefully it won't totally mess it up.  

CS/Q: 

Well, considering my town has one of those Haunted/Ghost tours that discuss all the ghosts in our town....yes.  My town is really really old, but nothing that is particularly famous.  

Cricket648 - Ugh.  Animals are hard work.  It's not all cute snugles and videos.  Actual work.  Totally worth it work, but work nevertheless. 

@Camomile - Welcome!! I think most people roll the month after an actual month (opposed to just the first of the month). And then that differs from cycles cause some people have cycles that last really long or really short.  Now I don't remember dates for the life of me, so my count is really just cycles.  

** December BMB Siggy Challenge - Animals in Pools **

Me: 31+ H: 32
    TTC Since 11/2015
    #1 - MMC 6.5 weeks (2/16); #2 - MC due to cystic hygroma at 20 weeks (10/16); #3 CP (2/17); #4 - Due 12.16.17
  • @kiwi2628, have fun this weekend! Also, good advice on the ZZZQuil
    @Cricket648, FX for O! I'm also a late O'er, so I understand how frustrating that wait can be.
    @cdnrunning, @haylsbayls, Sorry you're back here!
    @KariAnn323, Ugh, FX for you to make it!
    @Camomile, Welcome, and sorry for your loss. I think everyone calculates the month differently. **TW** Since I have a couple losses late in first tri, I count up the number of days I've been TTC, counting only the 11 days after O for my pregnancy cycles. Then I divide by 31 and always round up. **TW** the general idea is just to give people a sense of the length of your journey, since people's cycles can be much shorter or longer than the "normal" 28.
    @MrsMiller8588, FYI, new thermometers can mess up your chart since they may be calibrated differently.
    @beachbunnyxo123, hugs girl
    @EmilyLove25, haha, multiply sex by 20. Love it!
    @dragonette505, WOW, I'm so glad you're all ok!

Month/Cycle: 5/5 (NTNP this cycle, 1 TTCAL)

WAYDTGKU: NTNP, but still taking PNV and drinking green tea

R/R: its Friday! And I'm leaving early today! Going to a spring training game tomorrow and it's going to be 96. Getting prepared for that heat!

CS/Q: nope

GTKY:  other than a story my dad made up about a man with a potato for a nose that lived in the fields near us, not much I can remember

Me: 30 | DH: 31
    Met: August 2006
    Married: July 2012
    TTC #1 since June 2016

***TW***

BFP: 7/12/16 | MC: 9/12/16
    BFP: 1/18/17 | MMC: 2/13/17
    BFP: 10/7/17 | EDD: 6/21/17

MTHFR: homozygous A1298C
  • @KariAnn323 Corned beef is the perfect meal for St. Patrick's Day. Yum! I'd be pissed at DH, too. Mine puts all kinds of stuff off all the time.
    @kiwi2628 The video is also driving me nuts. Let me know if you figure it out. Does AdBlocker work?
    @Dilynne Are you moving over to TWW? Yay!
    @Camomile  Welcome! I just count from the first of Sep. which is when we started TTC. I don't know the exact day. For my cycle, I roll over on CD1.
    @MrsMiller8588 RIP thermometer. Does it have mercury in it? I hope puppy is OK!
    @ladystinson  Sorry you're having a rough time. Hugs.
    @TigerCakes Hurray for working from home and +OPK!
    @beachbunnyxo123  Heyyyyyy!

When is your RE appointment?

@EmilyLove25 It's Friday! the week is almost over so hang in there.
    @dragonette505 OMG that's so scary! I hope you and your pets are OK!
    @KatieEl Winter is almost over! Calendar first day of spring is in 3 days!
    @cdnrunning Yes, but probably as extras. Like I would take 2x/day instead of 1 and one of them would be the expired one.
    @Sailing_Mama Bye bye, AF! Mine is gone, too. :)
    @Tennis11785 Tomorrow is a new day. :)

Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.

• @starla DH has a SA on Monday, I have an hsg on Tuesday and then 7dpo bloodwork on 4/3 and my RE appointment is the next day on 4/4 and they will discuss treatment options. I called today again and they don't have the results back from the AMH testing yet so I will call back Monday and ask for those and DH SA results as she said they'd be done the same day. The waiting is quick but brutal!!!
  • @beachbunnyxo123 Those sound like really good first steps and not too long of a wait at all. FX everything goes well. 
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***

• dragonette505 Oh my gosh to your night. More than anything, I am glad you and your loved ones (furry included) are okay. Yay for more fertile CF. And yes, I wouldn’t even name a cat Chester!

KatieEl With you on wanting a HIO rest, but I need to really get at it tonight and tomorrow. Woe is me.

cdnrunning I would use them. Too pricey not to!

Sailing_Mama Yes… Friday, so we get a fresh start. Next week will be better! Yay for AF leaving!

Tennis11785 CBA is going to be the death of me…  but I started on CD9 this go around. It really confuses me.

icecubeinthedesert Wow! 96 there! Yay for leaving early… what teams are you seeing?

*TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

• @haylsbayls so sorry about cd1

@KariAnn323 I hope you made it to the shop ok!

@TigerCakes who are the Warrens?

@dragonette505 oh my! That's terrifying!!  So glad you're ok!!

Month/Cycle: 8/6 (1/1AL)

CD: ?

WAYDTGKU: benched

R/R: RANT: **TW* I had an ultrasound last night.  The tech was so nice. She couldn't tell me anything but she sent the pics in & told the radiologist my story.  The radiologist said that while she didn't know the whole diagnosis with hcg levels & stuff , from what she did see, she didn't see any reason not to go. I know there's something still there because as she was moving the wand it hurt in one area.  But I felt a little better. My dr knew we were flying out this morning. I expected a call from her before the trip but nothing. I got to my layover & there were 2 voicemails from the office saying to call them back. Seriously??? They knew I was leaving!! No message on their portal either.   I hope everything's ok!! I also had a voicemail from the imaging place saying my dr sent orders to come in for an ultrasound. Completely freaked me out.  I called them back and they were orders from yesterday, before I went in the evening. So really hoping everything's ok (or as much as they can be)**end TW. RAVE: we're on our way to Shanghai!!! 2.5 hour flight done, 15 hr flight coming up!  *gulp!*. I'm still gonna try to get on here but my hours might be weird

CS/Q: 

not that I know of. 
  • @EmilyLove25, my parents set up the plans, but it's got to be a Brewers game

Me: 30 | DH: 31
    Met: August 2006
    Married: July 2012
    TTC #1 since June 2016

***TW***

BFP: 7/12/16 | MC: 9/12/16
    BFP: 1/18/17 | MMC: 2/13/17
    BFP: 10/7/17 | EDD: 6/21/17

MTHFR: homozygous A1298C
  • @cdnrunning & @haylsbayls So sorry you guys are back here. All the pints (or glasses of wine) this weekend. 
    @Cricket648 Yay for approaching O! And I so agree about how some people are about their pets -- My H grew up in a family like this and I was shocked to hear about how many pets they "gave away" when he was young; it's just so irresponsible and heartless. We've been together for nine years and he never thought he'd be a "furbaby" person but our dogs and cat sleep in our bed and he's totally over the top about them. Totally reformed! :) 
    @KariAnn323 I hope your car is ok! I admit I'm not the best about oil changes myself. I made corned beef and cabbage last night and wasn't thrilled with it -- hope yours turns out better!
    @Dilynne Woot for predicted O. I also don't usually O until CD 20-22... the wait is killer.
    @MrsMiller8588 Bad puppy! Guess you'll just have to hio to guarantee good timing regardless! 
    @dragonette505 Wow, what a terrible/stressful night. Glad everyone is ok. Hope the damage is easily fixed. 
    @Camomile Welcome! 

Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD:14

WAYDTGKU: The usual plus evening primrose and preseed if needed. 

R/R: RAVE: I love St. Patrick's Day. Ireland is my favorite place and I spent my full last day of studying abroad in Dublin on Paddy's Day. It's a little bittersweet I guess because I miss it so much, but it still puts me in a great mood. Also? It's finallllllly Friday! Rant: It's a small one, but I'm a little bummed that in a few days it'll be a month rollover for me (still early, I know... but I was so convinced it'd be so simple, you know?) I'm trying to be optimistic but not so much so that I'll be devastated if this cycle doesn't work out. I honestly never imagined how weird and emotional this whole process would be. Anyway. Onto positive thoughts!  

CS/Q: Nope. Just waiting. 

Just outside of my hometown there's an old abandoned psychiatric hospital that's rumored to be haunted. A few friends took me exploring at night during my senior year and it was beyond creepy. Not sure if I believe in ghosts though. I'm on the fence because I've never had a paranormal experience myself. 

High School Teacher Reluctant Floridian * Steelers Fan 

Family info in Spoiler

Married 6/2013
    DS 11/2017
    MMC 10/2019 @ 12 weeks 
    Planning to try for our rainbow 01/2020

• @beachbunnyxo123 hang in there girl, wait for all the testing and hopefully your doc will have a good plan. hugs
    @dragonette505 wow that is a crazy night, glad everyone is OK
    @purplg8r sorry your Dr office is a TW for not calling you last night and leaving a vague message today. hugs and have fun on your trip!
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Month/Cycle: 6/8

CD: 1 

WAYDTGKU: This cycle I'll be doing PNV, BBT charting, OPKs, PreSeed, and HIO as much as possible. 

R/R: Well, i'm back after a couple cycle long hiatus. I was becoming fixated on ttc in a bad way, feeling lousy and anxiety ridden about the whole process. So I tried a couple cycles of "going with the flow" and "relaxing", and since it didn't seem to help me I'm going to go back to charting and being a part of the ttc forum. I can't really talk to anyone irl about this stuff. So, hi ladies! 

CS/Q: Nope. Back at cycle day 1. 

GTKY: Well, I live on Long Island, so we've got the Amityville Horror House? And a couple old abandoned psychiatric hospitals. 

Loved everyone's creepy stories! 

Me: 36  DH: 41

DS born 04/24/08

TTC #2: September 2016

My Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/681ee7

• @purplg8r Have an amazing time!!!!!!!!! Good luck on the 15 hour flight!

• @Cricket648, I actually love going to the zoo when it's cold out because it's less crowded! Granted, I can imagine the experience is pretty different when you're accompanying a class of kids on a field trip.

@Camomile, welcome to the daily threads! I'm still a newbie myself. :) For my months count I've been rolling over on the actual "month-iversary" of CD1 the first cycle I started trying. Not sure if that's what everyone else is doing or not!

@ladystinson, the Snallygaster! I had never heard of that, that's so fun. I'll have to ask my in-laws in Maryland if they've spotted it. 

@dragonette505, yikes! That sounds like a very stressful night. I'm glad you kept all the members of the household, pets included, safe! 

@purplg8r, safe travels! I hope you have a great trip!

@CandyApple2012, did you do your entire study abroad in Ireland, or just spend the last day there? Just curious because I did a semester in Cork! I'd love to go back someday and I do always think about it especially fondly on St. Patrick's Day. (Though I was there in the autumn and totally missed St. Paddy's. )

@thebookisbetter, welcome back! 

Month/Cycle: 4/4

WAYDTGKU: BBT, CM, OPKs, PNVs, Green tea, Preseed

R/R: Got a call on the reference desk today asking whether the library was closed for St. Patrick's Day and had this momentary vision of all of us closing the library down and going to drink Guinness somewhere. Unfortunately, no, we were open and I still had to work. 

CS/Q: I'm pretty sure I've ovulated at this point, just waiting for CH before I move over to TWW. I'm a little bummed because it seems like I O'd earlier than I had expected to and I don't know how great our timing is going to turn out to be. We'll see in time, I guess.

One of our high schools is supposedly haunted...there's a closed off tower they don't use anymore and people have claimed to see strange lights coming from it along with spooky noises. They also say that every time they try to paint the walls in there the paint mysteriously starts peeling almost immediately.

As I reread that I feel like maybe "mysteriously peeling paint" is not really good competition for everyone else's haunted hometown stories...Step it up, local ghosts!
  • @purplg8r have a safe and amazing trip! So cool! 

@Augusta108 so cool! I really love Cork too. I did 3 months in Dublin (just over half of the semester) to do the first part of my student teaching experience. It was a dream. My favorite city is Galway

High School Teacher Reluctant Floridian * Steelers Fan 

Family info in Spoiler

Married 6/2013
    DS 11/2017
    MMC 10/2019 @ 12 weeks 
    Planning to try for our rainbow 01/2020