Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Thursday 3/16

I didn't see it started yet, so here goes!

Month/Cycle

CD/DPO

Timing

Testing

R/R

CS/Q

GTKY (totally stolen from WTO). Do you believe in ghosts?  Have any good stories?
Me: 38 DH:39
TTC #2 - August 2016
MFI
IUI #1-3 BFN 

Heart Mom - DS 3/15/13
BFP 4/21/18 MMC 6/11/18

Re: TWW Thursday 3/16

• I didn't see it started yet, so here goes!

Month/Cycle 1

CD/DPO 12/10

Timing ED in window

Testing Tomorrow

R/R  Why is it only Thursday?  I swear I've been a day ahead the last few weeks.  Rave This weekend I'm taking my kids to a friends house, because she just got baby chicks.  We will be taking photos of the kids with them, I promise we will be extra careful.   

CS/Q More of a comment I think, I've got myself convinced that there was implantation pain yesterday around lunch time.  I hate it cause now my hopes are getting up too high.  I guess we'll see tomorrow.

GTKY (totally stolen from WTO). Do you believe in ghosts?  Sometimes.....Have any good stories? No
  • Thanks to @JJMNO1616 for a great GTKY!

Month/Cycle 7/7

CD/DPO 26/9

Timing -4

Testing If by some miracle no AF this weekend but I'm not holding my breath

R/R. It's so damn cold.  I'm over it winter.  You win

CSQ Nope

GTKY:  Yes I totally believe in ghosts.  I'm obsessed.  My dream is to be a ghost hunter lol.  I have had some experiences, one including my grandpa who "visited" me at a very stressful time.  But mainly I see a lot of movement out of my peripheral vision when I'm alone

TTC #2 - August 2016
    MFI
    IUI #1-3 BFN 

Heart Mom - DS 3/15/13
    BFP 4/21/18 MMC 6/11/18
  • Loading the player...
  • RVAmom315RVAmom315 member
    edited March 2017
    @FLAshley no apologies needed - this process is a ball of emotions and you're allowed to feel that way.  Take care of yourself.  And your GTKY gave me chills!

@Rejufsovelem Aw how fun with the baby chicks!  GL tomorrow.  I hear you on feeling like it should be Friday already.  Almost!
    TTC #2 - August 2016
    MFI
    IUI #1-3 BFN 

Heart Mom - DS 3/15/13
    BFP 4/21/18 MMC 6/11/18
  • Month/Cycle: 8/6

CD/DPO: 22/13

Timing: meh

Testing: nope

R/R: Got a good hour job in this morning :)

CS/Q: nope

GTKY (totally stolen from WTO). Do you believe in ghosts?  Have any good stories?
    I believe in ghosts when I was probably 7 or 8 I woke up in the middle of the night and there was man standing beside the bed just looking down, he had ginger hair and scruff on his face and he was wearing a red checkered jacket shirt. Now here`s the creepy part he had no legs when I saw that I covered my head back up and waited then peeked out and he was gone. I told my parents the next morning and my dad said I described a man that died a long time ago. The man worked at a lumber camp and was killed by a falling tree....creepy.

• Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 25/6

Timing: Not sure

Testing: Not planning on it unless I miss my period.   

R/R: I came into work today to find a leak in the ceiling of my office—right above my desk. Spent the morning drying everything off. Thankfully my computer was okay. It just made for a crappy start to the day. 

CS/Q: Nope

GTKY: (totally stolen from WTO). Do you believe in ghosts?  Have any good stories? No and no…but one of my best friends does believe in ghosts, and she would always tell me her ghost stories. They’re so interesting to hear! 

@FLAshley that would have scared the crap out of me. I don't think I would have been able to go back to sleep. 

• LaurenEG14LaurenEG14 member
    edited March 2017
    @Rejufsovelem- aw! baby chicks are so cute!

@RVAmom315- also very over winter! Very cold here as well...

@FLAshley- WOA! Your GTKY is so creepy! You are way braver than me cause Idk if I could sleep after that.

@Pinky917- Your GTKY gave me goosebumps! 

@Stargazer>lily- Also such a creepy GTKY!

Month/Cycle: 1/1 after 6 months an- o

CD/DPO: 38/11

Timing: -5,-4,-2,-1,0

Testing: Did yesterday...Idk if I will again.

R/R: Just have a feeling that I am out. Just not feeling KU at all. Not sure how long my LP is yet but AF should be here this weekend. Looking forward to/kinda nervous to see if my cycles will start to regulate. Honestly, don't know if I could handle if I start to be an-o again. But trying to stay optimistic about it all.

CS/Q: 

I do believe in ghosts. I have only had experience with friendly ones that leave me alone. Pretty sure there is something in my house cause I can see someone out of the corner of my eye fairly often. Plus my cat does that creepy stare at nothing thing way too often. I'm good with it hanging around as long as I don't find it staring at me at night like some of you. Then we will have some problems!
    Me: 29 DH:30
    Dating 03/31/2011 Married 10/18/2014
    DS Born 12/28/2017
    TTC #2 06/2019

• @RVAmom315 I'm with you on winter. It's freezing here today. 

@pinky917 I'm sorry your feeling like this. I find this cycle I keep telling myself "your not KU" because I'm protecting myself for the next cycle. Hugs to you. 

@Redpuma119 Sorry for the bfn. 

@stargazer>lily Gosh you must have been terrified being that young !!!!

@shortstack930 I have always hoped my grandmother would have given me a sign she was still here. Miss her so much. 

@Ashley1153 Way to start the morning :neutral:

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16
    SA 6 weeks post op 50.7 mil count 40% motility

• I'm loving all these GTKYs and of course stalked WTO for theirs as well :wink:

Sorry for the the BFNs today and feelings of being out ladies.  I felt that way immediately this cycle but it was more of our craptastic timing than anything.  Feeling crampy today so I know AF is on her way.  Fine by me let's just move on to cycle 8.  Yay.

TTC #2 - August 2016
    MFI
    IUI #1-3 BFN 

Heart Mom - DS 3/15/13
    BFP 4/21/18 MMC 6/11/18
  • Sorry for the BFN @Redpuma119

Hugs to you as well @FLAshley. It sucks how much ends up going in to this whole process.

Me: 32 DH:33
    Married 9/2015
    TTC #1 6/2016
    BFP: 4/21/2017 - CP
    Dx Unexplained IF 6/2017
    Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI 7/2017 - Cancelled (overstimulated)
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #1 - BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #2 -BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI#3 - BFP! EDD July 15 2018
    Baby Girl H - July 22 2018

• @Rejufsovelem I agree! Can't it be Friday today!? :)

@FLAshley  Oh that's a bit creepy! At least she was peaceful.

@Redpuma119 It sounds like a friendly one at least!

Month/Cycle: 12 cycles, 7 TTCAL

CD/DPO: 16/2-3 days DPO, waiting on FF to confirm, have dotted crosshairs.

Timing: Going off of 2 days DPO, -1, -3, -5

Testing: Going to avoid testing until AF is late.

R/R: My fiance has been in a bad habit of not listening lately. I asked him to put dinner away the other night, and it was still left out the next morning which meant I had no lunch. The plus is that he apologized for wasting the food, and is buying the next set of groceries to make up for it.

CS/Q: 

My fiance would be better at this as he's gone armature ghost hunting. *TW* The only real good story I have is about a blond haired lady who had committed suicide in the basement of my parent's house. She wasn't benevolent per say, but clearly had the people she disliked and liked. She hated the previous owner and would catch the house on fire every year he owned it until he sold it to my parents real cheap. Then there was a small electric fire after we were all moved in, and that's when the neighbors told us about the history of the house. My parents didn't want to believe them until my four-year-old brother, who had come down out of the house unassisted before anyone knew what was going on, said that a kind lady with blond hair had woken him up from his nap and told him to get out of the house. Needless to say a couple members of my family would see her from time to time as if she was checking up on our family, until she disappeared. There also hasn't been a fire since - thank goodness. *end TW*
    BabyFruit Ticker
    **TW in Spoiler**
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/683816

BFP 6/30/16, MC 8/21/16
    BFP 05/04/17, 5/10/17 Emergency LAP due to ectopic. Right tube removed.

BFP 07/12/17, ECDD 03/25/18  -  Silver Orion Born 3/23/18
    BFP 09/30/19, EDD 06/11/20

• Month/Cycle 3/2

CD/DPO: 18/1

Timing: Trigger shot then IUI

Testing: HPT on 10 dpo, beta on 14 dpo

R/R: It's sunny in Seattle which makes me so cheery! That helps with the apparent ovulation cramps.

CS/Q: What does this question mean? I can't figure it out. 

GTKY (totally stolen from WTO). Do you believe in ghosts?  Have any good stories? I don't think I do believe in ghosts
    *TW*
    me 36  |  him 42 | 
     married 5/2016
    ttc with TI June 2016 - Nov 2016 = BFN 
    Nov 2016 dx male infertility - intermittent azoospermia during intercourse & unexplained

•  Dec 2016 - IUI #1 | cd 30/10 dpiui: BFP | 8w4d: MC by D&C due to blighted ovum
    •  Mar 2017 - IUI #2, 100mg Clomid (cd 3-7) | BFN
    •  April 2017 - IUI #3, 100mg Clomid (cd 3-7) | BFN
    •  May 2017 - IUI #4, 100mg Clomid (cd 3-7) | BFN
    • June 2017 - IVF #1, 5 eggs retrieved, 4 fertilized, 2 high quality blasts chillin'. During retrieval, Dr. had to go through my uterus so we switched from fresh transfer to frozen. Giving my uterus a full cycle to heal.
    • August/September 2017 - Natural FET #1, transferred one day 5/6 embryo on Sept 3rd, Beta #1 171, Beta #2 402.6 | Saw heartbeat at 6 weeks, 3 days | BFP
    • April 2017 - Baby Boy Beckett was born. 
    • August 2019 - FET, transferred one day 5/6 embryo | BFP
    • December 2019 - Diagnosed with low AFI of 3.41 on 12/3, cause unknown. No tear in membranes, no issues with Baby Girl. On bedrest.
  • @JaeJayStark CS/Q means chart stalk/questions.  GL with the IUI!!
    TTC #2 - August 2016
    MFI
    IUI #1-3 BFN 

Heart Mom - DS 3/15/13
    BFP 4/21/18 MMC 6/11/18
  • @Pinky917 I totally feel ya. I felt out at like 2dpo this cycle and still do at 7dpo. I guess I've just come to terms with its never going to happen and not even giving myself hope anymore. Maybe that's why I don't have the urge to POAS, idk

Month/Cycle 5/4 after break 

CD/DPO 23/7

Timing -4, -3, -2, -1, O

Testing undecided 

R/R relaxing at home today. I have so much to do since I haven't been home in a few days, but ito so cold I just wanna cuddle up on the couch with my blanket and pups and do nothing.

CS/Q

GTKY (totally stolen from WTO). Do you believe in ghosts?  Have any good stories? Yep....I have a few stories, but we'd be here all day so I'll give you the nutshell versions. The ghost at my mom's house threw a fan at me (the fan came flying across the room like 4 feet from where it was), and once at my friend's gram's house the bedroom door that washe shut flew open so she ran to shut it and there was someone pulling on the other side we were both using all of our might to keep it closed then we got it locked again and it rattled really hard and loud for a good five minutes. Her gram was the only other person in the house and couldn't even get upstairs to where we were. We also heard someone pacing back and forth in the attic above that bedroom sometimes. And she felt someone get into bed with her and pull the covers and she thought nothing of it because she was half asleep and thought I was there with her (I stayed a lot) until she woke up a little bit and realized I wasn't there.
    NTNP since 2012
    Officially TTC #1 since January 2015

• Month/Cycle: 8

CD/DPO: 21/4

Timing: high

Testing: probably not

R/R: Is it friday yet?

CS/Q: nada

I totally do and I am pretty sure the lake house we had growing up was haunted.  CD players would turn on on their own, pictures would fall off the wall and doors would slam for no reason.  The theater I acted in while I was growing up also had a ghost.  When I was leaving the theatre one night, I was the last one and the lights all turned off by themselves.  It was so creepy.

• Random, but @SoraLk is your screen name a reference to Kingdom Hearts?
    TTC History
    Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married 07/2012
    DD born 07/2014
    DD2 born 10/2018
    DS born 10/2022

IF history:
    TTC #2 since January 2016
    June-Aug 2017: 3 IUIs w/Clomid = BFN
    Sept 2017: Dx w/Endometriosis
    Oct 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Nov 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Dec 2017: pre-IVF testing
    Jan-Feb 2018: IVF--17 eggs retrieved, 13 fertilized, 9 frozen and 1 transferred on 2/10 = BFP on 2/19!!! EDD 10/29/2018
    FET Oct 2021: BFP on 10/31! MC at 5 weeks
    FET Feb 2022: BFP on 2/15! EDD 10/29/22

• @shortstack930 Haha, yeah. I've always been a big fan, so every now and again I'll use 'Sora' in my screen names. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
    **TW in Spoiler**

BFP 6/30/16, MC 8/21/16

• @SoraLk awesome!!! I'm a huge KH fan!
    TTC History
    Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married 07/2012
    DD born 07/2014
    DD2 born 10/2018
    DS born 10/2022

IF history:
    TTC #2 since January 2016
    June-Aug 2017: 3 IUIs w/Clomid = BFN
    Sept 2017: Dx w/Endometriosis
    Oct 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Nov 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Dec 2017: pre-IVF testing
    Jan-Feb 2018: IVF--17 eggs retrieved, 13 fertilized, 9 frozen and 1 transferred on 2/10 = BFP on 2/19!!! EDD 10/29/2018
    FET Oct 2021: BFP on 10/31! MC at 5 weeks
    FET Feb 2022: BFP on 2/15! EDD 10/29/22

• Well based on O of CD22, I made it to 9 days! Off to WTO
  • @cdnrunning Ugh sorry for cd 1. Hugs girl. 

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16
    SA 6 weeks post op 50.7 mil count 40% motility

• @shortstack930 Yay! Nice to know another fan of the game :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
    **TW in Spoiler**

BFP 6/30/16, MC 8/21/16