August 2017 Moms
Options

What My Pregnant Self is Eating 3/16

Cravings, aversions, weird food combos? Share it here!

I would KILL for this right now..

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: What My Pregnant Self is Eating 3/16

• Options
    Just had a gutted everything bagel with cream cheese, tomato and bacon. Sooooo good and bad at the same time. Also had Starbucks. I'm craving bad things all day everyday  :'(
  • Options
    @BabyGia that bagel sounds fantastic. I've never heard the term "gutted bagel" before haha. Also, in terms of things that are bad for you, that isn't really ALL that bad  ;)

I bought microwave popcorn with movie theater butter at the store last week. I've never eaten that in my life but it's SO GOOD AND BUTTERY. Then my mom sends me an article about how there are tons of chemicals in the lining of the microwavable bags that cause cancer. I still ate one last night though.. I can't stop.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Carbs and Starbucks have been bad lately.  Two windstorms, a snowstorm and a few days without power have made food prep lazy, but tasty. Had the world's best bagels and cream cheese. Trying to get back on my healthy salad for lunch every day.  

We got two feet of snow and I decided to bake bread, pretzel bites and my own tortillas.  1/3 of the pretzels are gone on day three.  

I am my own worst enemy.  

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @secicc12 Is it terrible that I keep staring at that sushi again and again... (sighs)
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    All the sweets lately
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Sub sandwiches. COLD. On the no no list-- I know. Sue me. 
  • Options
    I made a batch of chocolate chip cookies a week and a half ago and I only have 3 left. I'm the only one eating them so I've tried to pace myself but sometimes I do cave and eat 5 in one sitting lol
  • Options
    babygia-2babygia-2 member
    edited March 2017
    @secicc12 I request the bagel get gutted because I think I'm being a good girl by removing some of the bread in the middle  o:) they probably look at me like oh she's the girl that orders the Big Mac with a diet soda LOL IDC
  • Options
    Girl Scout S'mores....OMG <3<3 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Chipotle burrito bowl. I won't be hungry for several more hours.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Fresh spring rolls and watermelon  <3
  • Options
    My sinuses are inflamed and I can't taste anything! You'd think that would mean I'd be fine eating any healthy stuff, but all I want is salty carby sugar things. 
  • Options
    A footlong Italian BMT from Subway (toasted). @AbbeyH I had a cold cut combo footlong last week. Yum. @BabyGia that bagel sounds out of this world & now I want one! ALL THE SANDWICHES!!! 
  • Options
    My new fave snack is Noosa yoghurt. The honey, lemon, tart cheery, and blueberry ones are all really yummy. The only flavor I don't like so far is the strawberry rhubarb. 
  • Options
    My new fave snack is Noosa yoghurt. The honey, lemon, tart cheery, and blueberry ones are all really yummy. The only flavor I don't like so far is the strawberry rhubarb. 
    Omg the pumpkin is the best yogurt ive ever had. Almost better than pumpkin pie. 
  • Options
    Omg the pumpkin is the best yogurt ive ever had. Almost better than pumpkin pie. 
    I haven't tried that yet! Putting it on my list.
  • Options
    @secicc12 they claim everything causes cancer. I just saw something about m&ms and cancer. You do you!!!

i for one still love ramen noodles and when I am hating everything else (like meat blehhhh) I know I can count on them.