June 2017 Moms

Tuesday Ticker Change 3/14

Happy Tuesday, ladies!!

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: What is a current TV show obsession or past favorite if none current?

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 3/14

• How far along are you? - EM is 27 weeks, third trimester!!

How big is baby? -
    a big bottle of sriracha, deflated basketball, head of lettuce

Upcoming appointments this week? -
    next week, I think...

Any new symptoms or changes? -
    not that I'm aware.

Rants/Raves/Questions? -
    Heading to visit EM next week!  Super excited to meet her!

GTKY: What is a current TV show obsession or past favorite if none current? -
    Oh man...currently I'm binge watching "Haven" and "The Originals" on Netflix.  I love paranormal and vampire stuff!

BabyFruit Ticker

• mkrelmkrel member
    @krex I am excited to hear about your visit with EM. How much time are you spending with her? 

How far along are you? 
    - 27 weeks

How big is baby? - 
    head of lettuce or bunch of bananas

Upcoming appointments this week? - 
    next week at 28 weeks for the GTT and regular appointment

Any new symptoms or changes? - 
    she is killing me with kicks or punches to the cervix. Other than that, just feeling bigger.

Rants/Raves/Questions? - 
    My nursery furniture is taking so long to be delivered. I love PBK, but they aren't the quickest. I just want to get it all set up!!!!!

GTKY: What is a current TV show obsession or past favorite if none current? - 
    The Americans. New season just started on FX. I love that show. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @mkrltx, probably only a day.  More, if she wants.  I'm trying to let her take the lead...I don't want to overwhelm her with wanting to hang out constantly, and we're only in town 3 days, so I figured 1 day would be a good starting off spot, and if she wants to see us again before we leave, we'll arrange it!

BabyFruit Ticker

• How far along are you? 28 weeks 

How big is baby?
    eggplant (cue the emoji  ;) )

finally have one this Friday, I'll turn in my results from my two week finger pricks and have a blood draw... I think I get my rhogam injection this week too. 

I'be noticed I'm sleeping really lightly, I don't feel like I'm hitting R.E.M. Until I almost wake up each morning. So I feel really restless. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    my husband is finally home after being away for the last six weeks, it's so nice to have a partner again! Oh and he does pregnancy runs for me, gotta love him! 

I'm a huge greys anatomy fan.... but the most recent season has been such a drag! I turn to lifetime every week day where they play three straight hours of the earlier seasons, I'm addicted. 

@krex I'm so excited for you!! Can't wait to hear about your trip! 
  • How far along are you? 28 weeks (Definitively 3rd trimester, woot!)

How big is baby? 
    An eggplant

Nope

Feeling pretty good, just big and tiring easily

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    Everyone in our house is finally healthy and now it's freezing and snowing so we can't go anywhere anyway. Spring please hurry up! I feel like I only have so many weeks left with DD as an only child and we're wasting them stuck in the house.

I can't stop watching Grey's Anatomy even though it's basically terrible and should have ended seasons ago. I also just started This is Us and I love it so much.
  • How far along are you? 27 weeks.

How big is baby? a bunch of bananas

Not until next week!

Not pregnancy related, but I feel a cold coming on. I was sick a lot during my last pregnancy, but had managed to avoid it so far this time! 

Definteky not new, but The Office is my all time favorite! 

• How far along are you? 25 weeks

How big is baby? 
    cauliflower or rutabaga 

midwife appointment, at which I will be given the paperwork to go to my GD test. This will be the first appointment DH has to miss because he wasn't able to change his work schedule this week to be able to come along. 

Noticing bigger kicks, and baby has discovered my left kidney a few times. I had one instance of plain water instantly triggering vomiting just like in the 1st trimester so I'm hoping it was a one-time only thing and it isn't coming back 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    I really feel like I'm missing out on a big part of being a FTM because we can't set up a nusery. It feel like a huge part of the whole excitement and bonding element that is going to be delayed until baby is nearly a year old already, because as of the end of the month we will be living with my in-laws, and baby is just going to be in our room with us while we save money to get our own place in hopefully a year. 

This is Us is a fantastic show that makes me cry nearly every episode. But I've also recently binge watched all of Jane the Virgin and really enjoyed that! Now I'm stuck waiting for new episodes week by week like everyone else. 
  • How far along are you? 27w

How big is baby? 
    Head of lettuce

3hr glucose test friday

Rants/Raves/Questions?

Nightwatch, The first 48, Fixer Upper, a couple shows on animal planet & food network
  • How far along are you? 26 weeks

How big is baby? Size of a butternut squash 

Upcoming appointments this week? Not till next week, for my GTT 

Any new symptoms or changes? HEART BURN! Never had it and it sucks. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: What is a current TV show obsession or past favorite if none current? Currently obsessed with watching glee. 
  • How far along are you?
    28 Weeks

How big is baby?
    An eggplant, a large basket of chicken wings, or papaya
    (Where do they GET these size comparisons?! Those things do not seem to be the same size...)

Not until next week

I can feel baby get "stuck" in my hip when I roll onto my side at night. I am repaid with repeated kicks to my cervix. Not fun!

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    None today... it's almost 11 and I feel like a zombie today

I have gotten sucked into Big Little Lies and Call the Midwife

• Goodbye, Tuesday crew! I was told at my midwife appointment today that my due date has been changed by 3 days. Apparently it's based on my 7week ultrasound and it actually changed a long time ago but they "forgot" to tell me (WTF?). 
  • Goodbye, Tuesday crew! I was told at my midwife appointment today that my due date has been changed by 3 days. Apparently it's based on my 7week ultrasound and it actually changed a long time ago but they "forgot" to tell me (WTF?). 
    So...3 days earlier, or later? Regardless, I think you should still hang out here.  ;)

BabyFruit Ticker

• @krex earlier, so "week 25" for me will only last until Saturday!