November 2017 Moms

Symptoms thread for the week of March 11

Re: Symptoms thread for the week of March 11

• jess0211jess0211 member
    edited March 2017
    The last two days I have had two incidents where I get a ringing in my ear and slightly lightheaded. Is this normal? 

Eta feel free to tell me I am BSC

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @DuchessOfCambridge I'm normally not a run to the doctor for everything kind of person. But I would definitely get this checked out. Better safe than sorry. Sending big hugs your way!
  • @jess0211 so many weird things happen during pregnancy...
  • jess0211 My left ear pressure keeps changing...so it is either popping or ringing. No idea if it's just seasonal weather changes or pregnancy related. But I will join you in the BSC SSing :)
  • I woke up this morning with no boob soreness- I mean its still heavy but no sensitive nipples like two days ago and it is freaking me out. Good thing I have an US tomorrow or else I think I would go mad. Ugh- I just want the next few weeks to go well and pass soon.
  • Anyone else wake up feeling super hungover in the morning?  Absolutely nothing alcoholic to drink but I wake up feeling like I had a whole bottle of wine before bed (not that I've ever done that!  ;-)). I had this last time too and the only thing that would help is to keep a glass of water by my bed and drink it all whenever I woke up in the middle of the night.  How can a tiny appleseed need so much more water than I do?! 

• @DuchessOfCambridge
    Thinking of you! I'm sure you are going to come back and tell us it was just gas!
  • @DuchessOfCambridge YAY I'm glad they found the sac!  That must be a relief!
    Me: 28 DW: 23
    Dating: 10/23/2013
    Married: 6/13/2014
    TTC since June 2016
    BFP #1: 3/2/17 - MC 5/22/17

• car1acar1a member
    @DuchessOfCambridge I'm sure that's a huge relief! I was going to respond to your very first comment on here from a few days ago and saw all that transpired today. I'm not sure if you've still been having the sharp/shooting pains in your vagina but I've been having this also periodically. It's definitely different from cramping and I can't find good information about it online (besides when it happens in like the 3rd trimester). I asked a nurse about it when I made my first appt but I just got a very stock answer like "your body will have a lot of weird feelings in the next few months" which didn't make me feel any better! Are other people still getting this? It's maybe once or twice a day, more often in the evening, and it only lasts about 10s but if I'm standing it's really uncomfortable. 
    ~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~
  • @car1a I am still getting a shooting vaginal pain once in a while, sometimes once a day, sometimes more than once. It lasts just for a couple of seconds and I agree, it's super uncomfortable but it's not something I'm worried about. I was pretty thoroughly checked out today between two types of ultrasounds, blood draw, and drs poking and prodding me, and I'm totally fine. I hope that makes you feel better!

Just to add some humor to my earlier posts, I now really need to go #2 but I can't! I have a really really hard time going in public (believe me, I've tried) and from work I'm going straight to a movie so it's going to be a while before I'm in the comfort of my own home. Maybe my body will get desperate enough!

• I'm having food adversions to practically everything. I was really hoping if I got a head start on the tips that helped with the nausea that I might be able to eat pretty normally. No such luck. I get hungry and nothing sounds good. But I'll take this over feeling sick all the time too, that's for sure!

• @DuchessOfCambridge - Just now catching up but I'm SO glad you got checked out today, everything looks as it should, and they will see you again to follow up.   Hope the pain subsides soon!  <3
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • @ArtificialRed this is starting for me as well...
  • @ArtificialRed I get this too.

Right now I don't have anything wrong and that makes me nervous. I know symptoms come and go but every time they go it makes me feel like I'm havintb a MC and I hate stressing about this! I just want to get over this stage! 
  • @c+mpeachey - I've been thinking about you.  How are you doing with the HG? I know you mentioned somewhere about having a plan with your doctor that probably involves a picc line.  Has there been movement on that?  Just mostly wanted to let you know that you are in my thoughts and I hope you are doing okay.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • @DuchessofCambridge Glad everything checked out okay. I've been having sharp cramps on my left side too but every time I drink a giant glass of prune juice to get "things" going and I feel better after. 

@jess0211 I get more lightheaded when I stand up. I think it's the hormones and blood volume/flow changes 

Me: 25 DH: 29, Married 1/1/2015
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• Do you guys ever experience some strong twinges (not super painful) that make the area feel weird/sore for  couple hours?
    TTC since June 2016

• @captainfoxtrot yes on the twinges. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @kschref @slaven thank you so much, I'm so so so relieved  <3@slaven I may have to get some prune juice, that's exactly what my mom said too. 
    @captainfoxtrot I get vaginal twinges a few times a week for a couple seconds but no soreness after. I've had two rectal twinges too...those were weird and alarming, did not like. 

• @captainfoxtrot I don't get very many vaginal twinges, but I do get them between my pelvic area and thigh...very odd feeling. 
  • @dragonfly87  I get that too! I don't know if its cramps or my hip... when I stand up it gets better, and from being a long time runner I don't have the best hips! So I'm thinking it might be that?  Not sure though.  Any pain makes me nervous, but then nothing makes me nervous too! 
  • Guys is it normal to have literally every single symptom in the universe? I'm exhausted, and my body aches, cramps, and backpain. I'm nauseous and dry heaving and throwing up, the sensitivity to basically every single smell makes it difficult to feed my family, let alone walk anywhere in public. I have conpletely lost any sort of appetite i ever had. I am freezing all the time, unbelievably irritable and I am constantly running to the bathroom , only to discover I don't have to pee. I'm constipated and wake up everyday at 2am desperately craving a fried egg. I'm lightheaded, dizzy at times and thirsty ALL THE TIME.  
    The only thing I don't have is spotting. 
    I am suffering. This is awful. 
    Anyone else? 
  • @bcashaw that sounds awful lot. Sorry it's hard. Hopefully your symptoms ease out. I am not quiet there with all those symptoms but I am exhausted and I swear I needed someone to carry me home from work by 2 pm today. I had no energy to lift a finger. 
  • @ShePersisted I feel the same. I had a one day reprieve from the exhaustion and was actually happy to have it back again today. I don't remember it lasting this long last time, but I'd gladly take it over the nausea of last pregnancy!
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • I have baseline nausea. If I don't eat, and I end up super hungry, I end up vomiting within half an hour and just continue to gag/dry heave for hours. 3 different people called me out at work today. How in the world can I not tell family when work friends are figuring it out?  :s
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Holy boob pain, batman. That's my life right now. I also napped around 7 and then showered and went to bed at 9:30. Soooo tired.
    TTC since June 2016

• @shepersisted by the time I get all the kids to bed I am happy to fall into bed and suffer with my insomnia!haha. 
    I guess a lot of symptoms means the baby is still there? 
    Trying to see the positive side
  • Same here
  • Chawk17Chawk17 member
    edited March 2017
    Can the apple cider vinegar go on the face as well?
  • @mehlis Yes!
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • I'm obviously new to bump and our November group....I have looked everywhere- and can't find it...but how do you tag someone's name?
  • car1acar1a member
    @mehlis just type in the @ symbol and start typing their name and you should see the list of usernames to select
    ~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~
  • @car1a haha ok I got it. Thanks!
  • @DuchessOfCambridge How are you feeling today? 
    November 2017 July Summer Fails

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @DuchessOfCambridge only just now catching up as I was away all week, but so glad everything turned out being okay for you. What a terrible scare. How are you feeling?