August 2017 Moms

UO 3/16

2»

Re: UO 3/16

• @Nxy I'm now two episodes past the shooting. I worked from home all day and DH will be home late, so I'm still binging. 
    **TW Loss/pregnancy mentioned**
    Married: 7/21/12
    BFP: 5/30/16 and MC on 7/6/16
    BFP: 12/4/16 Due 8/8/17 -- Its a boy! Born 8/14/17
    BFP: 5/19/19 and MC on 5/27/19
    BFP: 6/24/19, MC on 7/24/19
    BFP: 10/24, no heartbeat on 11/27, D&C 12/2
    Officially diagnosed with Secondary infertility and recurrent miscarriage
    IVF started Feb 2020
    retrieval and PGT testing: 18 retrieved, 17 mature, 16 fertilized, 9 to blast, 8 PGT normal.
    Transfer #1: June 14, 2020
    Mommy to a super cute havanesse puppy and baby boy! 
  • Loading the player...
  • @Nyx I don't follow other boards and I don't even know the whole history behind that account. My comment was purely based on the responses to her intro which didn't otherwise give a clue of her history. It's not like the responses to her intro were well thought out responses as to why she was linked to another catfish account, and why there was reason to be suspicious. I even said that I hope she was a catfish because otherwise there was some bullying happening. I still stand by that. But because she was a catfish then the second part doesn't apply. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Nxy said:
    @pbandjyummies check out Rae1's post up there. Looks like we might not be such big bullies after all...

Eta: didn't tag.
    Image result for this gif
    DS1: 8/2012 <3 DS2  8/2017 <3 DS3 10/2018 

• NxyNxy member
    @littlebug2010 Just watched the one with  the morbidly obese guy.. when his bones broke :s  
    My brain knows it's just like, celery or something for sound effects but the sound will not leave my mind
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @Kathryn0903 With you 100% !! My sister played college basketball and is now a college coach. Pure, fundamental basketball.
  • @Kathryn0903  I like women's basketball too. The college I attended has an awesome women's team. They just won the MAC conference championship! I also worked at a hotel years ago that hosted the Women's final four and was able to attend multiple games. It was pretty intense! 
  • Late to the party. 

Thanks for sharing Rae's post @Nxy

@pbandjyummies just realize there is a reason for pointing things out in threads.  Your sugarcoating niceness is the exact opposite that's needed during those times. Sometimes we know more than you may think.  If you really want to know what's going on, PM the posters before jumping to conclusions :)

***TW in Siggy***
    Me: 34 / DH: 33
    Married: Nov 2011
    TTC #1: Jan 2013, BFP Sept 2013, DD: June 2014
    TTC #2: Aug 2016, BFP Nov 2016, DS: August 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker

• @Kudlica27 I'm so excited for the women's final four in Columbus next year! Can't wait to go!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • bumpybump said:
    Late to the party. 

Thanks for sharing Rae's post @Nxy

@pbandjyummies just realize there is a reason for pointing things out in threads.  Your sugarcoating niceness is the exact opposite that's needed during those times. Sometimes we know more than you may think.  If you really want to know what's going on, PM the posters before jumping to conclusions :)

It doesn't matter what I say to defend my post because at the end of the day she was who you all thought she was so therefore I was in the wrong (at least, according to you) even if I continue to explain it. So we can just leave it at that. I still stand by my post.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • mkayslurp said:
    My u/o is that I like random, new posts to read.  They don't bother me at all.  
    I do as well. I find some of the regular ones get a bit repetitive.