Trying to Get Pregnant

3 days late, egg white discharge with blood in it.

I have been trying to conceive for over a year now. My cycle has been regular 27 days.  I am 3 days late and have been getting egg white discharge with blood in it off and on the past day or so.  I don't get anything on a pad. What do you think is going on?

Re: 3 days late, egg white discharge with blood in it.

• Loading the player...
  • edited March 2017
    May I suggest you read Taking Charge of your Fertility and download the Fertility Friend app to start and chart your cycles. There is no way for us to know what is going on. If you chart your cycles you would have an idea when you ovulated (if you just ovulated 3 days late and are now starting your period) or if you may be experiencing implantation bleeding. It really could be either. Keep testing until you either get a BPF or your period.

• :::Lurking lurker that lurks:::

do you chart your BBT?
    are you using OPK? 

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• This thread has been closed. Please do not ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"