July 2017 Moms

New here!

Hi ladies!

I've been on The Bump for years since I had my daughter back in 2011 and have decided to join in again with baby #2 on the way. I know I'm late to this party....LOL. 

My name is Melissa, I am 31 and due with baby #2 (boy!) on July 19th. I live in Ontario, Canada. 

Do you have a FB group also? :)
BabyFruit Ticker

Married 8 years - Aug 23/08
DD - 6 years old, March 17/11
#2 due July 19th! (It's a boy!)

Re: New here!

• And that it's way too early for a FB group. 
  • Loading the player...
  • So nice to see the snark so early in a group. I haven't been on in a few years, I apologize for forgetting every last rule that governs your bumpie existences. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• After the crazy we've had on our board we are allowed to be weary of a new poster who should know how the boards work.

If you had lurked just a little you would have seen what's been going on. Is it unfair if you aren't a part of it? Maybe. However we are all tired of the crazy and anyone joining now who has been on the bump before should know better. Introducing yourself on the Intro thread and posting on other threads is the way to go. 
                           SD(13) DS(10) DS(4) DS(3)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Not trying to snark (ok maybe a little) but your avatar looks familiar.
  • :( It won't let me see it

• Hi ladies!

I've been on The Bump for years since I had my daughter back in 2011 and have decided to join in again with baby #2 on the way. I know I'm late to this party....LOL. 

My name is Melissa, I am 31 and due with baby #2 (boy!) on July 19th. I live in Ontario, Canada. 

So nice to see the snark so early in a group. I haven't been on in a few years, I apologize for forgetting every last rule that governs your bumpie existences. 

QFP

@hyperangel_8509

1. If you've been on TB for years, you should know that you need to lurk and see how each board / community operates. You apparently did not do this as you skipped over the pinned posts at the top - including the Introduction thread....

2. We don't have a FB group yet because we're still getting and weeding out crazy people.

3. It is NOT early. Most of us are 1/2 way through our pregnancies or at the VERY least we're 1 or 2 weeks away from the 1/2 way mark. If you're due July 19th you should know this since you would be about 22 weeks
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• @hyperangel_8509 are you coming back to say something or just lurk?
  • edited March 2017
    MrsLa3 said:
    @hyperangel_8509 are you coming back to say something or just lurk?
    @MrsLa3 - She was last active at 10:05 am so she obviously saw our replies. I don't think she's going to say anything else :/
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Where did I say anything about it being early? I'm lost at your #3 comment. I said I'm late to the party. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Meh, I'm over it - I was going to give The Bump another go with #2 but this snark on a new board poster is not my thing. At least when I was here we refrained from snarking on new members until they proved to be stupid. 

All the best, ladies! 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• So nice to see the snark so early in a group. I haven't been on in a few years, I apologize for forgetting every last rule that governs your bumpie existences. 
    @hyperangel_8509 This is where she got it. You probably meant it as you just joining and already getting the snark but some of us took it as being in early stages of the group.  

• Hi ladies!

So nice to see the snark so early in a group. I haven't been on in a few years, I apologize for forgetting every last rule that governs your bumpie existences. 

QFP

@hyperangel_8509

1. If you've been on TB for years, you should know that you need to lurk and see how each board / community operates. You apparently did not do this as you skipped over the pinned posts at the top - including the Introduction thread....

2. We don't have a FB group yet because we're still getting and weeding out crazy people.

3. It is NOT early. Most of us are 1/2 way through our pregnancies or at the VERY least we're 1 or 2 weeks away from the 1/2 way mark. If you're due July 19th you should know this since you would be about 22 weeks
    Where did I say anything about it being early? I'm lost at your #3 comment. I said I'm late to the party. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• I'm still unconvinced of the snark.

Just a note - You could have avoided this all by reading the pinned posts at the top of the board. And maybe lurking a bit. And, possibly, being receptive when those of us that have been around here for 5-ish months suggest a little reading is in order. 
    Married: 10/13/2013
    TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017
  • Lol @hyperangel_8509 please introduce yourself in the pinned posts and make yourself comfortable :) the rest is just for fun. 
  • Meh, I'm over it - I was going to give The Bump another go with #2 but this snark on a new board poster is not my thing. At least when I was here we refrained from snarking on new members until they proved to be stupid. 

All the best, ladies! 
    Lol you're over it at 11:31 am but you posted in the intro thread at 11:57 am 
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

All the best, ladies! 
    I spoke to a few ladies that messaged me, and I decided to give it another go. Really, you don't have to keep stoking the flames. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

All the best, ladies! 
    I spoke to a few ladies that messaged me, and I decided to give it another go. Really, you don't have to keep stoking the flames. 
    Oh I'm sorry. I didn't realize you ruled the internet and can tell me how / how not to post lol @hyperangel_8509
    Isn't that what you did by being snarky on my post? You and all the others being snarky because HOW DARE I NOT FOLLOW THE RULES MADE BY SOME RANDOM ON TB. The irony of it, really. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

All the best, ladies! 
    Oh I'm sorry. I didn't realize you ruled the internet and can tell me how / how not to post lol @hyperangel_8509
    Isn't that what you did by being snarky on my post? You and all the others being snarky because HOW DARE I NOT FOLLOW THE RULES MADE BY SOME RANDOM ON TB. The irony of it, really. 
    Image result for why so serious gif
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Here's my July bumpies' spirit!  I could tell I needed popcorn when I saw the number of replies.  Gotta love you gals!
  • @PurplePoppy424 I recognize the sparky name, but I know she isn't around as much. Maybe she's from another board? 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • @kerils I don't know. They have very low stats. 
  • SparkyOne said:
    Here's my July bumpies' spirit!  I could tell I needed popcorn when I saw the number of replies.  Gotta love you gals!
    Who dis?
    I was thinking the same thing lol
  • @Rae1 Side eye all the lurkers! LOL
  • SparkyOne said:
    Here's my July bumpies' spirit!  I could tell I needed popcorn when I saw the number of replies.  Gotta love you gals!
    Who dis?
    This made me almost shoot water out of my nose.  Thanks for the laugh!

Me: 26  Him: 27
    Dating: 5/2011 Married: 6/2014

Mirena out/TTC: 02/2016

BFP #1: 12/01/2016

EDD: 07/24/2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @Rae1 Side eye all the lurkers! LOL
    OH i do. I just try to not always be the first to snark so I don't get a bad rep hahaha
  • lol I totally recognize that username though. But yeah don't know any deets about @SparkyOne
    BFP May 2013 - MMC at 8 weeks
    BFP September 2013 - MMC at 12 weeks
    BFP February 2014 - early loss/CP at 4.5 weeks
    BFP May 2014 - MMC/ complete molar pregnancy at 11 weeks
    BFP December 2015 - DD born 8/18/2015
    BFP November 2016 - pending...