July 2017 Moms
Options

PGAL Check-In 3/14

Happy Pi Day!  mmmmm Pie!

This thread is for July moms who have previously suffered a loss (miscarriage, stillbirth, etc).

Let's all do a little intro, as a reminder and for those that weren't around when we did the first time! 

How far along are you? 

How are you doing? 

When is your next appointment? And/Or What milestone are you next looking forward to?

Rant/Rave/Positive Vibes: 

GTKY: If you could time travel, would you go into the past or the future?

Re: PGAL Check-In 3/14

• Options
    Let's all do a little intro, as a reminder and for those that weren't around when we did the first time! MMC 3/2016. MMC + D&C 6/2016. MMC 8/2016. 

How far along are you? 21 weeks, 4 days

How are you doing? Alright. I definitely get anxious if I haven't felt her move in a couple hours. I was hoping this would get easier as I got further along. I think my anxiety is being partially fueled by the fact that a good friend of mine just had her 4th loss this past week. 

When is your next appointment? And/Or What milestone are you next looking forward to? OB check tomorrow. 

Rant/Rave/Positive Vibes: I'm a bit behind this week, and it seems like others must be too. Hope everyone is doing alright. 

GTKY: If you could time travel, would you go into the past or the future? That's a hard one. I love certain romantic aspects of the past, but if I can only choose one, I'll have to go with the future. At least I can read about the past. Would love to see the world 100 years from now. 
  • Options
    tuxielove93tuxielove93 member
    edited March 2017
    Let's all do a little intro, as a reminder and for those that weren't around when we did the first time! 
    Miscarriage at 5 weeks in Jan. 2015. Passed on it's own. On a side note, finally found out what my blood type is, and it's not an issue that I never got the shot. Someone really should have been on that more diligently though. 

How far along are you? 23 weeks! 

How are you doing? Pretty good. So happy to have made it this far. Will be happier and happier as the weeks go on and I both get closer to baby, and there's more of a chance of him making it if something goes wrong. Not that anything has gone wrong yet, but PGAL. 

When is your next appointment? And/Or What milestone are you next looking forward to? Appt. next week! Still waiting for 24 weeks... and then I'll be waiting for 2 weeks when the chance of survival goes up to 90%

Rant/Rave/Positive Vibes: I'm a little upset that my stomach has decided to stop telling me when I'm hungry, and I just end up weak and tired before realizing that I need to eat. Hmph. If I just felt hungry before I got there I would eat.  

GTKY: If you could time travel, would you go into the past or the future? Past. I don't want to go to the future, I don't want to know what lies ahead. Especially in my own life. The past would be awesome though. 

ETA: @carol113 I'm ok!! I just both mobile and computer bump now, and posting on mobile is a PITA. I keep forgetting to respond to posts and to do my check ins when I get back on the computer. 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Just realized that I set up the thread and didn't answer the questions this week... Pregnancy brain is real y'all...

Mmc in July2016 at what should have been 12w, baby measured 9w2d.  Passed naturally.

How far along are you? 
    23w today

How are you doing? 
    Pretty good.  Baby girl is kicking much more frequently now, which is reassuring.  Monday she decided to have a quiet day and it definitely had me anxious.  She gets hangry if I am late for lunch, which makes me laugh because I picture her throwing a little tantrum in there.  We also finally solved the furniture drama from a few weeks ago (our furniture was discontinued and the store didn't tell us until several weeks after we ordered), ordered a glider/recliner, and settled on a paint color for the nursery, which is good.  Still on the hunt for those perfect floral curtains, though...

When is your next appointment? And/Or What milestone are you next looking forward to?
    Check in with my favorite NP on Monday (my office alternates appointments with your doctor and the NPs).  Also looking forward to the magical 24wk mark.

Oi is baby stuff expensive!  DH and I went to a consignment sale called Just Between Friends tonight.  We got some really good deals (like a brand new A&A swaddler at 75% off), but still walked away with just a small bag for almost $50. 

I think I'd do past, but I'm not sure what era.  Simply jumping into the future without the context of how things got to be the way they were would be kinda confusing, I think.

• Options
    @optbaby2017 Glad you got the furniture situation figured out. That's crazy that no one thought to tell you. Hope you find your curtains!
  • Options
    @optbaby2017 I sent my husband a dirty fork for lunch. I used it to get the food from the cooking container into the travel container, and then I wrapped it in a napkin and put it in the lunchbox. You're forgiven for not posting  :D
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • Options
    CPR79CPR79 member
    @optbaby2017  re: expensive baby stuff.  we're going to a local mom to mom sale tomorrow.  hoping to find some good deals!

Mmc in June 2016 at what should have been 9.5w, baby measured 62.  Passed naturally.

How far along are you? 
    21w4d

How are you doing? 
    Pretty good. I'm still not feeling much movement, which wasn't bothering me that much even with PGAL brain since I know I have an anterior placenta but PGAL brain is starting to mess with my brain.  I'm going to be across the country for work next week which worries me, but we have our follow-up A/S the day after I get back (Friday) so at least I don't have to wait too long to see baby again.

Follow-up A/S (our third! stubborn baby) next Friday.  Hope it's the last!

Hope this doesn't come off as a humblebrag b/c it's really just incredibly generous but also insane.  DH works in a very small office for a teacher's union.  The women there love him.  One of them actually sent me a card when we got married telling me how lucky I was.  When they found out we were expecting, his boss told him to register for something really expensive the office could buy us.  I guess he mentioned to them we did our registry (even though I haven't made final decisions on a few things) and tonight I just got a notification that the car seat, stroller, extra base and crib have all been purchased!!  That's just crazy. 

I'm going to say past.  I'm a huge fan of historical fiction, especially the WWII era.  Although on 2nd thought that probably wouldn't be the safest era to travel to....
  • Options
    @CPR79 What an amazing gift! Sounds like your husband works in a really great office, and must be pretty great himself  :)
  • Options
    Let's all do a little intro, as a reminder and for those that weren't around when we did the first time! Hi! This is my first check in here. I'm Fior, this is my 4th pregnancy, MC at 6 weeks, preterm premature rupture of membranes at 17 and preterm labor at 22 weeks. 

How far along are you? 23 weeks, 2 days

How are you doing? I'm doing pretty well, I have my anxiety ridden days but overall I'm pretty confident everything will turn out just fine. 

When is your next appointment? And/Or What milestone are you next looking forward to? Next Wednesday with the MFM and march 30th with my Ob. 

Rant/Rave/Positive Vibes: Just wishing everyone an uneventful, happy pregnancy. 

GTKY: If you could time travel, would you go into the past or the future? Definitely the future, past is written, it'd be exciting to see what the world looks like 100, 200 years from now. 
    I'm 29, husband is 30
    Together since 2006
    Married 01.17.15  <3

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

• Options