October 2017 Moms

HDBD 3/15

Ok ladies, I don't have one to share, but I've been dying to see your bumps, food babies, bloat babies, etc., and a few others have mentioned them as well. So, let's see what you got!
October 2017 June Siggy Challenge -- "You Had One Job!" 
Pregnancy Ticker
SaveSave

Re: HDBD 3/15

• I will take one tomorrow at 9 weeks. I am so bad.  I took one at 4, 5 and 6 weeks but have felt so crappy the past few weeks that I just haven't gotten to it. Can't wait to see! 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• I will take one when I get home so I can avoid the awkward work bathroom selfie.
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, 
    if one only remembers to turn on the light." 
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • Loading the player...
  • AiramH  what did you use for your wording?

• @mrs_fogue I used the app 'baby pics'. I love it, there are so many doodles for everything!
  • I love that app @AiramH! That's what I use. Totally worth the 3.99 complete unlocked package. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• @ChocolateIsLife your comment made me laugh XD 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Ahh @jessafishy so stinking cute!!! 

Pregnancy Ticker

• @jessafishy awww a cute bump indeed!
    @AiramH In agreement with the other ladies, very cute lettering & bump, and your pants/pjs! They look so cozy!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @ChocolateIsLife Surgery dimples are sexy! I have them too ;) 

• @VLillyV thanks! I love those pants, definitely the most comfortable thing I own. I bought and wore them for the birthing centre and laboured in them when I had my son. So I guess I am also emotionally attached to them!
  • Cute bumps ladies!

@airamh I love your pants! I am searching for drawstring and stretchy pants at the moment.

@bluejeanbabi05 we have to represent the surgery dimples. They are our cute battle scars! <3

Me: 31 DH:35
    TTC #1: March 2011 
    Fur-children: 3 dogs + 2 cats (all rescued)
    dx: Endometriosis and Fibroids 
    2 Laps and 1 Abdominal Myomectomy
    6 rounds of clomid
    5 rounds of iui
    IVF #1 Gonal F, Menopur and Cetrotide
    ER 12/1/2016:Retrieved 22 eggs 12 fertilized, developed moderate OHSS
    4/4 day 5 embryos were normal for PGS!!! 2 boys/2 girls
    FET 1/10/2017  
    Gallbladder surgery 1/10/2017
    FET 2/2
    BFP 2/7/17 <3 Beta#1: 594!!! Beta#2 1630!!!
    Having a girl! EDD 10/21/17
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @lin1019 cool tats! :) btw, how did you pixelate the pic?? 
    Me: 30 DH: 32
    BFP#1: 9/9/2014 DS born 4/7/15
    BFP#2: 6/16/2016 MC/D&C: 7/29/2016
    BFP#3: 10/14/2016 (fingers crossed for a sticky bean)
  • I am 8 weeks as of today and 1000% bloated. Seriously I feel gigantic and I know that 1% of it is baby. I also weigh the same as I did when I got pregnant with my son. But my boobs have already doubled in size
  • Old bump would've flamed like crazy with all these bare belly shots (not that I care...it's just interesting to see the difference)  not ready to share any food babies or blump over here yet but excited for HDBD to be back!
    TTC x 1.5 years.
    Acupuncture, Femera x3 cyles, and HSG.
    BFP in September 2014, DS born June 2015.
    TTC x2 months.
    BFP January 2017.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @ForwardnBackward I would boycott that Bump! lol the things we share on these forums is so personal at times that a few bare bellies can't be that bad :P I'm glad things change.
  • @Maksim's Mom hey if someone wants to share their bare belly on a very public forum or other sensitive content - I'm not gonna stop them.  Just not my style.

TTC x 1.5 years.
    Acupuncture, Femera x3 cyles, and HSG.
    BFP in September 2014, DS born June 2015.
    TTC x2 months.
    BFP January 2017.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @Maksim's Mom thank you! I am not excited what that tatt would look like after my tummy grows bigger. :lol: i use Camera 360 to paint the background and turns pixelated.
  • lin1019 said:
    @Maksim's Mom thank you! I am not excited what that tatt would look like after my tummy grows bigger. :lol: i use Camera 360 to paint the background and turns pixelated.
    I have a hip tattoo and it has not changed shape at ALL during my pregnancies. Well I mean , it still looks 100% back to normal afterwards. Use lots of belly butter! 

Pregnancy Ticker

• @buttercream_frosting agreed! @ForwardnBackward totally agree that to each their own :) whatever makes each of us comfortable 
  • lin1019lin1019 member
    edited March 2017
    @canonmom413 " ooohh! That's a relief! I'm really under the impression that it may contort or look different with your skin streching and all, but it would be nice to see it as it is now after i get my body back after pregnancy. And yes, i'm starting to lather up oils on my belly already this early :lol:

Edit: wrong mention. Sorry :smile: